• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

bluemax

Banned
GG Astro! For once my secondary got the better of Dirt Warner! Perhaps that explains why Mike Tolbert ended the game as the Cardinals leading receiver.

Definitely my worst game of the season offensively, but consider I only had 1 real drive in the first half its no surprise. First time this season I've won the turnover battle I think, would've been tough to swallow losing a game where I had two taints and a fumble recovery. When I take FMT out next week I'll be right back in this!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
bluemax said:
GG Astro! For once my secondary got the better of Dirt Warner! Perhaps that explains why Mike Tolbert ended the game as the Cardinals leading receiver.

Definitely my worst game of the season offensively, but consider I only had 1 real drive in the first half its no surprise. First time this season I've won the turnover battle I think, would've been tough to swallow losing a game where I had two taints and a fumble recovery. When I take FMT out next week I'll be right back in this!
You are doing God's work. Keep Astro out of the playoffs!!!

bluemax said:

you did a good thing my friend.

but now i must strike you down next week :*(

garrison vs. english!

bluemax

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
you did a good thing my friend.

but now i must strike you down next week :*(

garrison vs. english!

I've got an Ace and a King, they aren't afraid of a little English.

Also I forgot to mention, Beanie Wells is a fucking beast. My dudes were bouncing off him even more so than they did against Brandon Jacobs!

bluemax said:
I've got an Ace and a King, they aren't afraid of a little English.

Also I forgot to mention, Beanie Wells is a fucking beast. My dudes were bouncing off him even more so than they did against Brandon Jacobs!

yeah beanie wells is pretty ridiculous. hopefully someone injures him before i have to play the cards.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
bluemax said:
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

bluemax

Banned
Wellington said:

Jacobs was tough to bring down too!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
yeah beanie wells is pretty ridiculous. hopefully someone injures him before i have to play the cards.

Fitzgerald got hurt on our first attempt to play the game. Warner got hit on a blitz and threw it up for grabs, Virges made the INT and then Fitz tackled him and went out.

viakado will be filling in for the broncos per Crows request for a replacement. he is back at school and has internet issues.

anyhow, we will need fill ins for the broncos for the next couple games, and i suspect ANYONE should be able to fill in given that the broncos were the superbowl champs and anyone filling in for them is actually a downgrade.

MWS the natural will takeover either the seachickens or rams when they become available within the next couple seasons or whenever.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
BigAT said:
Ando liked the Broncos, I think he deserves first shot at them.

:lol :lol

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
bluemax said:

gg man yeah those two pick sixes were absolute killers. sooo close to bringing it to OT but it was a fun game in any event

Somnia

Rorschach said:
I'd hate for the league to stop, but maybe it's for the best. All this thread is now is bitching. Bitching about the game. Bitching about people not playing their games. Bitching about bitching about people not playing their games. Bitching about being called out for not playing the game. Bitching about playing the game too well. Bitching about playing the game poorly... etc.

Sneak preview for next week:

<pheeniks> Why isn't bob done that cunt!
<mrbob> I don't feel like it. Gonna play at 8:59 on the last day.
<pheeniks> ur a cunt
<mrbob> why is everyone picking on me? :'(
<Denog> HEY EVERYONE STOP PICKING ON MRBOB! NONE OF YOU HAVE LIVES!
<Ramirez> Oh for fuck's sake the game wanted you to win, fifty
<Fifty> I'm sorry, Ram. It's true. :(
<Livewire> The deadline has come and gone, but I hear the Redskins are already in talks for draft day trades. A 10 player trade is said to be in the works!! Stay tuned!
<Lonestar> This game is no NCAA. I only get like 8 seconds to pass...
<pheeniks>WTF DENOG UR A CUNT 2
<CB3>*popcorn*
<Smokey> SHOTS FIRED!!
<Luke> Plz dun hurt me rors :<
<Rorschach>I beg you for mercy, Luke! :'(
<DCX> Am I in the clear for the Turner trade yet?
<Crow> Ugh disconnected. Can someone sub?
<MWS> I got this.
<Astro> Come on, Live. Let's play! I rigged up a portable 360 and hooked it up to my wireless card so I could play you while driving to work!
<Wellington> I figured out that if you put an offensive lineman at QB, you can boost your running game! Quick! Someone get me Jared Lorenzen's number!
<Daw> Fuck you, Hasselbeck!

:lol :lol just got home from work...catching up on the thread. Made me laugh after one hell of a day...thanks rors!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
<Astro> Come on, Live. Let's play! I rigged up a portable 360 and hooked it up to my wireless card so I could play you while driving to work!
Very nice, I'm glad this was quoted because I missed it when it was originally posted! 3-0 in hotels and now 0-1 at home, d'oeth!

Are we vancin tonight? Guess I missed that discussion.
Fitzgerald got hurt on our first attempt to play the game. Warner got hit on a blitz and threw it up for grabs, Virges made the INT and then Fitz tackled him and went out.
Yeah, I think he was OK it was just cramps or something. That was a weird game, no problem then the connection got really bad and laggy then *poof* thankfully it was only a few minutes in.

Smokey

This game is making me physically angry. My chest is caving in and I want to throw the controller in my hand up against the fucking wall right now.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
CB3 said:
oh its FMT thats kicking your ass. That makes it even worse.

:lol

Yea this is the washed up FMT, he's out of his prime playing days.

Smokey welcome to the world of losing more than winning, it's a dark lonely place.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
dboythagr8: my body wants me to do something
dboythagr8: and im trying to resist
thecoldone33: thats what she said

Matrix

Smokey, burn your copy of NBA 2k10 if you must harm something.

Smokey

i don't give a shit if i was playing a special olympics kid and lost, this game is horseshit and i want to burn it in a fire.

Rorschach

CB3 said:
so bob is playing bayonetta and daw is watching the office on netflix...
Just put it out of your mind 'till Saturday, broham. Let them watch what they want.

I bet Bob is playing Bayonetta with one hand, though.

Matrix

I noticed the Michael Turner has really stunk it up this year so far, that must be annoying considering all the shit that has been said by everyone about "the trade"

Come on Rors, Bob has a make bel rrrr GF to do that

Matrix

Smokey said:
michael turner is out for 7 weeks

i just raged and cracked my madden disc

LT is my backup.... rage more!

:lol wtf you destroyed your disc... that's DM level crazy

tough game smokey :/

i was honestly trying to be as conservative as possible (on offense) while still giving you a good game. the fumble you had was bogus. trust me i had 5 of them in my last franchise game so....

and god damn i wish i had the broncos defense full time. i dont know wtf it is but they were all over the place. i played the exact same way i play with the niners but things were working with the broncos.

sproles almost brought you back and then i just started playing s trictly contain defense!

p.s. CB you are a fucking idiot for trading desean. what a weapon

Rorschach said:
Just win, Lone. Win.

Viakado: be sure to read the rules in the OP!

fixed.
does the rules include racking up the score?

Smokey said:
This game is making me physically angry. My chest is caving in and I want to throw the controller in my hand up against the fucking wall right now.
hunter, is that you? is your right eye twitching as well?

Top Bottom