• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Daws gets all Ragged out on me for a PM, and he's holding the league up?

ColbertForShame.gif

TheCrow

FrenchMovieTheme said:
tough game smokey :/

i was honestly trying to be as conservative as possible (on offense) while still giving you a good game. the fumble you had was bogus. trust me i had 5 of them in my last franchise game so....

and god damn i wish i had the broncos defense full time. i dont know wtf it is but they were all over the place. i played the exact same way i play with the niners but things were working with the broncos.

sproles almost brought you back and then i just started playing s trictly contain defense!

p.s. CB you are a fucking idiot for trading desean. what a weapon

TheCrow said:
Was it DeSean?

Birdman02

FrenchMovieTheme said:
viakado will be filling in for the broncos per Crows request for a replacement. he is back at school and has internet issues.

Luckily, the trade deadline is about to pass. Otherwise, Crow might not recognize his team when he comes back.

Rorschach

AstroLad said:
oh we're advancing saturday? :lol ok see you dudes next week
Well, that's the deadline. I'm not saying that's when they agreed, but you guys should just think of it that way and if it advances any earlier, consider it a pleasant surprise. Wednesdays and Saturdays!

also crow, morgan is a nice compliment to desean. gets off bumps a lot better than desean. i had one of the 2 incompletions in the game because jackson couldn't get off a bump quickly enough and smokey was bringing the heat. but it didn't seem like he would ever get out of the bump the way he was being manhandled :lol

p.s. no one on the broncos is for trade except through crow. and the trade deadline is over on saturday anyways

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
OMG THE LEAGUE IS FUCKING IMPLODING TONIGHT

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
viakado said:
same night nba 2k league is being resurrected?
coincidence?

>_<

LJ11

It's funny because I was talking to Zep about 3 Red Rings a few days ago, go to watch a show or two before going to bed and boom.

I'll ask my brother if he can lend me his, never uses it and I purchased it for him, but he's a dick and will probably say no.

LukeSmith

LJ11 said:
It's funny because I was talking to Zep about 3 Red Rings a few days ago, go to watch a show or two before going to bed and boom.

I'll ask my brother if he can lend me his, never uses it and I purchased it for him, but he's a dick and will probably say no.

There has to be something I can do

DMczaf said:
I feel like I don't even know what happened over the last day in this league

The Hangover: Madden Franchise

This happened on YOUR watch, hero

Fifty

So Smokey, the S1 champ, breaks his game out of rage (seriously?) and LJ, a top 5 player has his 360 die on him. This is a sad day.

I blame Viakado's lonely self. He is a harbinger of doom. His NBA 2K community is so sad that he comes in here looking for friends, only to find a sea of broken discs and 360's.

Rorschach

LJ11 said:

NY GAF get together and punk LJ's brother.

Also, you guys should never use the 360 for extended periods of time. No Netflix during Madden season! :p

As usual, I blame PSN.

Matrix

DMczaf said:
I feel like I don't even know what happened over the last day in this league

The Hangover: Madden Franchise

Do you remember losing for Tmac the other day?

LJ11 said:

damn (arguably) the 2 best players in the league out in the same day!? awful.

see what you can do lj. that would suck balls without crow AND lj around :/

Matrix

Fifty said:
So Smokey, the S1 champ, breaks his disk out of rage (seriously?) and LJ, a top 5 player has his 360 die on him. This is a sad day.

Also lost Crow cause of the 56k modem he uses at school.

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
joker-heath-ledger.jpg

p.s. and smokey was serious about breaking the disk!? what the shit!

Even if he didn't break his disc, he's blowing his team up cause of you!

LJ11

LukeSmith said:
There has to be something I can do

No worries. Honestly dudes, I've written two PM's to FMT, once around week 7 or so of season 2 and another after my game with Smokey about possibly quitting, but I never had the balls to send either of them.

Plus baseball season is coming up.

Rorschach said:
Also, you guys should never use the 360 for extended periods of time. No Netflix during Madden season! :p

I rode this thing into the ground over the last few months, I was amazed it held up.

I'll find a way to get my game against CB in, really looking forward to putting a hurting on that D.

Fifty

I blame this on DM's batman fetish. Restore power to FMT and all will be well. LJ will stop caring about baseball...Smokey will hire a shrink and re-purchase the game, and Crow will drop out of school to become a professional Madden player. (or just work at Taco Bell while playing Madden every night)

jeff_garcia_1_feature.jpg

Fifty said:
I blame Viakado's lonely self. He is a harbinger of doom. His NBA 2K community is so sad that he comes in here looking for friends, only to find a sea of broken discs and 360's.
this league is imploding the same night 2k league is coming back from the dead.
its the circle of life bro.
hakuna matata.

LJ11

Rorschach said:
Playoffs won't be the same unless LJ knocks me out of them. :'(

:lol

You just want playoff revenge with that unstoppable run game. I'll just choke in the AFC Champ game anyway, I can't even choke like the proper Bills. Eagles of the AFC.

Smokey

My disc is snapped. I took it out, stared at it before stepping on it.

I was contemplating dropping this season anyway. Certain players knew where I stood, I just didn't say anything. This horseshit game against FMT might of expedited that line of thinking.

So I'll decide in the next few days if I want another copy of this POS.

Rorschach

LJ11 said:
:lol

You just want playoff revenge with that unstoppable run game. I'll just choke in the AFC Champ game anyway, I can't even choke like the proper Bills. Eagles of the AFC.
I had a feeling this was your year. And no way I could run on your DL. My only chance would be Pat Whi...OH LAWD I'M SCREWED!

It's a shame because we had a regular season meet up this time!

Smokey said:

I was contemplating dropping this season anyway. Certain players knew where I stood, I just didn't say anything. This horseshit game against FMT might of expedited that line of thinking.

Get it cheapo second hand or something.

Matrix

Smokey, it's a better POS than the POS bball game you have held onto and are about to start playing again. 2k games are cancers without cures.

Like Rors said you could always buy a used copy.

LJ11

Smokey said:

Back in the PS2 days I would bust dualshocks over Madden all the time, thank god for the $5 BB warranty.

I have a controller designated just for Madden, it's busted as fuck from throwing it around.

Not sure if I could break a disk though, would be too afraid of a piece of plastic breaking off and hitting me in the eye. :lol

Top Bottom