• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Wellington said:
Airbrian please stop Bobbing us!

Lonestar down 42-17 in the fourth. Ragequit rant incoming.

He gets Luke then me in the next two games. Over/under on Lone quitting league: - 1 week.

Nah, ragequit is if you cared to win. This loss was mainly because of rust. 2 TAINTS and a KO rd aren't going to help you at all.

The second taint especially, wrong button, threw it to the other side of the field.

hmm i tried updating my depth chart online and on save it said there was some error. I went back in and my entire depth chart is cleared out.

LJ11

sableholic said:
hmm i tried updating my depth chart online and on save it said there was some error. I went back in and my entire depth chart is cleared out.

Don't fix it through the website, I learned the hard way as well. Perpetual Beta.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
My upcoming schedule:

Cold
Lone
Sable

This determines my season. :(

Where the heck is AB! Work is a bitch this week and it's be nice to potentially not have to worry about playing Madden until next week.

Wellington said:
My upcoming schedule:

Cold
Lone
Sable

This determines my season. :(

Where the heck is AB! Work is a bitch this week and it's be nice to potentially not have to worry about playing Madden until next week.

Don't worry you'll beat me, my luck has to run out.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i thought airbrain was going to play today? :(
AirBrian said:
Yeah, that really was an ugly game. Vince didn't get it done for me like I had hoped. So many just absolutely horrible throws. :-(

DCX, tonight is not going to work. Saturday is hit or miss so I'll post in the thread when I'm around. Just about any time on Sunday looks very good for us to play.

800px-simpsons_angry_mob.png

LukeSmith

Madden 2011 - Now you can hook up your phone to your EA account so your leaguemates can text you when you're the last game of the week!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ok I know this is selfish of me, but I have important medical shit I have to do next week and I want to get my next game done with before next Wednesday and Thursday. I will fill in for AB if he never shows up and if he want's to bitch at me, I'm ok with that. I'd love for this week to get done with today.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'll play you if FMT gives me the ok.

PBY

Banned
wait- we only have one game left before we advance?

edit: i guess we do- wow this leagues moving

edit 2: wtf, another undefeated team? christ
holy shit, i have the broncos, then the raiders, then the broncos again

LukeSmith

Flying the AirBrian signal, it's OK guys

jay-cutler.jpg

peterb0y said:
edit 2: wtf, another undefeated team? christ
holy shit, i have the broncos, then the raiders, then the broncos again?

Yeah, you're nearing the jagged shoals of quitdom. Hang in there!

Rorschach

You guys should be watching the ProBowl anyway! This year, they're trying something new: playing without the best players in the league. :O

Maybe it will be more competitive in the first 3 quarters instead of only in the 4th.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
oh wow one game left, rats. would love to tee up against somnia's 6-1 team to see if i can turn around this sinking ship. ah well

just sim it thats what i always say

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I must send my thanks to fifty, Luke, and the others, that reminded me to play. If not for them, I surely would have been the BobGOTW.

LJ11

Rorschach said:
:lol You will regret this.

What's he feeding you plays for our upcoming match-up? j/k

It was actually pretty fun, made some mistakes in the first half but was ahead in the 3rd, and I kept passing for some reason. Ended up throwing 5 ints, hahaha and losing by 14. Fun though, he almost made an insane throw to his FB in the redzone on the run from around 20 yards out...hahaha.

DCX

DCX

You know what the irony, i bet you the sliver of a window he WILL have open, i wouldn't be able to play...

DCX

Top Bottom