• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wellington said:

Dont throw against me at the end of the first half. Or else!

AsanteSamuel1a.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
If not Rors, I nominate myself. That should give us damn near 24 hour coverage between his late hours and my up at 5 AM EST hours!

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
Don't worry. Everyone knows I suck without speed. You're basically guaranteed a win, but I am gonna have to stop Tank.
Well, let me know, i gotta work in the morning, commishes, make a judgement here.

DCX

Rorschach

DM was the last game 2 weeks ago, then he was late to advance last week, and now he's gonna miss the advance due to monopoly.

New Bob total.

Rorschach

Well, I don't think Birdman is gonna give the go ahead tonight, so we may as well wait for tomorrow. I'll go watch the end of the probowl and hit the showers!

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
ugh, if all the other commishes are on board i would let rors play dcx. but this blood will be on DM's hands, not mine! make your choice!

Give gotham the hero it needs DM
tdk2924.jpg

Rorschach

Wait for tomorrow, then. AirBrian has only been gone 2 days. Maybe he's out for the weekend and will be back tomorrows! Although, he did say he would play Sunday...

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
As a non-commish I am NOT on board with this. Dude has until Wednesday. Who knows what happened, there are more important things than Madden.

...and for ME to say that.....ridiculous!

DCX

DCX
I'd play PheeKnicks :) To be honest, i'd play whoever..i just want to play...i just came off a bye...dude has been gone for two days...i have been ready to play since friday :( I know he has gone through some schedule problems, understood..but homeboy did say all of Sunday would be good to go :/ I have been here ALL OF SUNDAY :/

DCX

CB3

Wellington said:
As a non-commish I am NOT on board with this. Dude has until Wednesday. Who knows what happened, there are more important things than Madden.

bigstockphoto_Void_Stamp_1965249.jpg

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:

i'm telling you what right now, Tuesday is a no go...LOST. Wednesday, American Idol...tomorrow who knows...hows that for life :(

DCX

Rorschach

DCX said:
I'd play PheeKnicks :) To be honest, i'd play whoever..i just want to play...i just came off a bye...dude has been gone for two days...i have been ready to play since friday :( I know he has gone through some schedule problems, understood..but homeboy did say all of Sunday would be good to go :/ I have been here ALL OF SUNDAY :/

DCX
That's not cool leaving you hanging. I hate when people do that, but technically he does have 'till Wednesday. :\ In his defense, I guess he didn't think it would advance this early. On the other hand, it only takes a minute to come on and PM you about the change. I have rarely been so busy that I can't log on my phone or whatever and type out a sentence. There have been times where I don't care to, but very rare has been the occasion where I couldn't do it in 3 days. That said, maybe it's an emergency type situation and we should all be hoping he's ok! :O

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
That's not cool leaving you hanging. I hate when people do that, but technically he does have 'till Wednesday. :\ In his defense, I guess he didn't think it would advance this early. On the other hand, it only takes a minute to come on and PM you about the change. I have rarely been so busy that I can't log on my phone or whatever and type out a sentence. There have been times where I don't care to, but very rare has been the occasion where I couldn't do it in 3 days. That said, maybe it's an emergency type situation and we should all be hoping he's ok! :O
understood, with that said i'm off to bed then..

DCX

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
why do people treat "breaking" the "deadline" as if it's a material breach of a promissory note with severe liquidated damages provisions? :lol

PBY

Banned
were still waiting :lol :lol :lol :lol

if you guys are gonna play monopoly and you need one more let me know, i'm down

AstroLad said:
why do people treat "breaking" the "deadline" as if it's a material breach of a promissory note with severe liquidated damages provisions? :lol

I've read this three times, and I have no clue what it means

Top Bottom