• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

LukeSmith

storybook77 said:
Has no one heard of friends updating their facebook statuses or people at work spoiling the damn shows for you?

Is Facebook's siren call so great that you just can't wait to check it if you've got unwatched programs on your DVR?:lol

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Wellington said:
Has no one here heard of DVRs?

My DVR is slap full of HD versions of College Football games, including the SEC and BCS championship. So, not likely going to delete them any time soon.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Airbrian is on the PS3 network right now :|

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm not messaging him, I just noticed that after I watched a blu-ray movie.

I'm on the 360 playing ME2 now.

You message him Dm, lousy commish! :p

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i was about to message him then he logged off.

drats

Cause he saw you logged on :lol He ran for it!

DMczaf

729690-sad_batman_super.jpg

Rorschach

LukeSmith said:
Madden 11, where FMT has everyone's cell phone number.
Drama over the phone? :eek:

Mrs Air: "Who keeps calling you!?"

Air: "No one!"

*Mrs Air grabs phone*

Mrs Air: "Who the hell is... 'the commish?!'"

Air: ...

Mrs Air: *gasp* "Is he a pimp?!"

Air: "In some ways..."

Mrs Air: "What?!"

Air: "Look, it's hard to explain... let's just say it's my second job..."

Mrs Air: "You know what, I don't think I want to know. Just wash your mouth thoroughly before you kiss the kids."

well if we don't at least hear from him in this thread by tomorrow then i say we look into having a sub.

i mean just because his username on PSN was logged on doesn't mean it was him, but he should still have communicated somehow in the past 3 days what his plans were :/

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DMczaf said:
You are not ready to be a leader, Boy Wonder.

tdk2914j.jpg

"I can do those things because I'm not a hero, like FMT. I advanced this week. That's what I can be"

tdk2915l.jpg

"No, you can't! You're not! "

tdk2917.jpg

"Im whatever the NeoGaf Madden League needs me to be"

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
this is like in a bioware game when you pick the noble conversation/story option and the person winds up fucking you over.

:lol suuuuuckerssss RENEGADE 4 LYFE

Mrbob

You guys should pick up Darksiders whilst we await AirBrian to play his game.

Finished it tonight. Who needs a new Zelda on Wii, this is Zelda but done for adults. Great finish to the game, won't spoil anything but I hope there is a sequel the setup for one is epic.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Mass Effect 2 has spoiled everything for me. Nothing will top that this year except maybe Zelda if it hits this year. Its all down hill from here :(

Matrix

I was loving Darksiders on the PS3 *better version Bob* and then ME2 came out and I haven't touched any other game besides Madden.

ME2 owns me.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
Mass Effect 2 has spoiled everything for me. Nothing will top that this year except maybe Zelda if it hits this year. Its all down hill from here :(
Damn is it really that good? I finally started ME1 late last night
When I should have been playing my week 10 game against CB
, it seems pretty cool.

DCX said:
Well, let me know what's up peoples..i will try to make time tonight...Tuesday and Wed are tough.

DCX

After last night I'm not positive that you might make it out tonight if you guys don't get it in :lol

bluemax said:
I have 4.5 hours of unwatched 24 and have yet to be spoiled.

I have a couple of people on there that watch 24 but a few people I work with do. As far as Lost goes, I'd have to avoid facebook, work, my family, my phone (text messages), etc.

Referring to Luke's comment, as I've said previously, I have a friend whose mom is very sick and sometimes I get the updates through facebook.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Wellington said:
, it seems pretty cool.
So fun and addictive. Didn't even play the first one but several people basically forced me at gunpoint to get this one. Not really the forum to get into an "Is it an RPG?" debate but to me it's just an incredibly deep and varied third-person shooter. Almost never lose interest, which is saying something for a >40-hour game. It just hooks you in to the point where you go, "oh let me just do a quick mission" then you wind up tweaking your characters and upgrading your weapons and armor. Then you do a side mission. Then you do a loyalty mission. Then you tweak your characers and upgrade some more. Then you say "well I just upgraded them, might as well take them on a mission!" and all of a sudden you've spent half your Saturday or more playing ME2.

daw840

God, I started downloading ME1 last night at around 4:00pm and it was STILL downloading when I went to bed at 11:30pm. Damn it, I wanted to start my character last night too. :/

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
AstroLad said:
So fun and addictive. Didn't even play the first one but several people basically forced me at gunpoint to get this one. Not really the forum to get into an "Is it an RPG?" debate but to me it's just an incredibly deep and varied third-person shooter. Almost never lose interest, which is saying something for a >40-hour game. It just hooks you in to the point where you go, "oh let me just do a quick mission" then you wind up tweaking your characters and upgrading your weapons and armor. Then you do a side mission. Then you do a loyalty mission. Then you tweak your characers and upgrade some more. Then you say "well I just upgraded them, might as well take them on a mission!" and all of a sudden you've spent half your Saturday or more playing ME2.
Sounds good. Guess after I finish ME I'll jump right into the second. I am going to be so evil. :D Is ME2 out on PC already as well? I understand you can load up your ME1 save file for a bit of a different experience...

Daw: I DLed it from the EA store and it took like 8 hours. :|

daw840

Wellington said:
Sounds good. Guess after I finish ME I'll jump right into the second. I am going to be so evil. :D Is ME2 out on PC already as well? I understand you can load up your ME1 save file for a bit of a different experience...

Daw: I DLed it from the EA store and it took like 8 hours. :|

You know, I always play through RPGs being the good guy. Doing everything to get the best "good" rating I possibly can. I think I may actually do it evil with the ME series....

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
daw840 said:
You know, I always play through RPGs being the good guy. Doing everything to get the best "good" rating I possibly can. I think I may actually do it evil with the ME series....
I never finished KOTOR because I got stuck with that fight against the Sith Lord on the ship, but man I was so evil in that game. I am pretty sure I killed everyone I could. Why? 'Cause fuck 'em!

:lol

LiveWire

Wellington said:
, it seems pretty cool.

I was more impressed with the first 3 hours of Dragon Age than I was with Mass Effect. And I was really hyped for ME, and not at all for DA. Strange. Maybe it was the well-done origin stories. I think Bioware may be getting a little too formulaic with their RPGs though, despite my enjoyment of DA and KOTOR.

And daw, evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb! :lol I always go evil the first time through.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
The origin stuff in Dragon Age is great. I liked Dragon Age a lot, but I'd say it starts to wear a little bit toward the end and setpieces start to feel a lot more same-y than in ME2 at least. ME2 otoh really builds up steam and just keeps getting better and better throughout (planet scanning excepted). Although now I'm comparing an RPG to a shooter so hey. Both great games though and pretty much all I've been seriously playing this year beyond heaps of iTouch distractions.

Top Bottom