• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
in defense of gore this is the 2nd straight season that i have lost him to a season ending injury.

i say "season ending" in both instances but he could have technically come back for the wildcard round last year, and he can do the same this year if i make it!
Well, I am getting a WC playoff spot.

And Cold might get the other WC spot....

Hmmm...

Wellington said:
Well, I am getting a WC playoff spot.

And Cold might get the other WC spot....

Hmmm...

gore will have his revenge then! (assuming i hold onto the top spot of the division, which i certainly didn't do last year and i still have to play the packers, eagles, and cards again)

btw has anyone heard from fifty? he dropped from the league (has a bye week this week anyways), but i don't know if he was serious about quitting or what! he didn't pm me or tell me anything :(

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Somnia said:
So Astro we game? If so let me know what time I'm game after 10pm cst or so.
yeah let's say 11:30 eastern although i may be ready a bit earlier if you happen to be around

First Quarter:
Randy Moss TD, 3:31
Brandon Trammell TD, 0:40

Second Quarter:
Greg Camarillo TD, 3:29
S. Greene TD, 1:33

Third Quarter:
Dwayne Bowe TD, 7:41

Fourth Quarter:
Thomas Jones TD, 7:19
Joseph Addai TD, 5:03
A. Hall TD, 1:52
Randy Moss TD, 1:29
S. Green TD, 1:16
A. Fasano TD TD, 0:43
Thomas Jones TD, 0:26
Randy Moss TD, 0:10

Kelly James 500 yards

I onside kicked it 3 times in the last 2 minutes. me and denog each scored 28 points in the 4th quarter :lol

Ramirez

FrenchMovieTheme said:
btw has anyone heard from fifty? he dropped from the league (has a bye week this week anyways), but i don't know if he was serious about quitting or what! he didn't pm me or tell me anything :(

:lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Anyone want to scrim?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Matrix said:
Anyone want to scrim?

lost-logo.jpg

i heard lock is sawyers dad, but then sawyer goes back in time and stops the dinosaurs from being born so everything is changed when he gets back to the future

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
CB3 said:
quiet. it hasnt started for the west coast yet

Jack is a really a girl and has to fight for the lost!

Fifty

It's embarrassing to go out on the bottom like I did, but yeah, I'm out. I quit out of growing apathy, not out of rage (look to DM for rage issues). Thanks to everyone in the league for such a great community and commitment to play their games. This was, and still is, an unprecedented success.

LiveWire

bluemax just got back in from driving in the snowstorm (yea I'm crazy like that :lol). Gimme like 5 minutes and then we can play if you're around?

Smokey

Fifty said:
It's embarrassing to go out on the bottom like I did, but yeah, I'm out. I quit out of growing apathy, not out of rage (look to DM for rage issues). Thanks to everyone in the league for such a great community and commitment to play their games. This was, and still is, an unprecedented success.

wut

Mrbob

DCX disconnects with 2 minutes left in the game...sigh.

UP 28 to 21 he is at my 22 3rd and 3. I don't want to do this over.

Matrix

Mrbob said:
DCX disconnects with 2 minutes left in the game...sigh.

UP 28 to 21 he is at my 22 3rd and 3. I don't want to do this over.

What happened to tanking? :lol

Mrbob

Matrix said:
What happened to tanking? :lol

He screwed me on our trade. He gets no mercy. He is lucky the Madden gods were shining on him tonight and let it disconnect. There was no way I was letting him into the end zone on that final drive.

Ramirez

Fifty said:

Are you retiring from Madden for good or just for 10. :p

Rorschach

AstroLad said:
daaamn two starting rbs out for the season in one night? yikes
The game wanted McFadden out this week. It kept injuring him on our first game attempted and now in this game. Scripted!

I'm gonna go Freeman on the league!

bluemax

Banned
GG Live. My D was beastly early on and then fell apart at the end of the third. Luckily Trufant decided to be an hero and save the game. Especially since I got all Norv Turner turtle on offense and couldn't do shit.

Nightz

Fifty said:
Noooo

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Wellington said:
Yeah I did not hurt Ronnie.

Ginn on the other hand was all me.

And Frank Gore.

Tom Brady is next.

:lol

Might do me a favor if that happened. 17 INT's. Sure, 3 or 4 of them are Luke's fault, but I'd probably would have thrown the same amount or more anyway, had Fifty waited a day or 2 to play me.

Rorschach said:
The game wanted McFadden out this week. It kept injuring him on our first game attempted and now in this game. Scripted!

I'm gonna go Freeman on the league!

you wish! only dm has daunte vick on his team! pat white is like a poor mans seneca wallace!

and i am bummed to see fifty go. thought i had convinced him to stay :(

looks like MWS the natural is in. however, much like the REAL nfl is worried about a lockout in 2011, i fear for the # of drops in the league after this season. vikings, rams, lions, and seachickens have all said this maybe the last season.

say it ain't so guys.... weezer style!

LiveWire

bluemax said:
GG Live. My D was beastly early on and then fell apart at the end of the third. Luckily Trufant decided to be an hero and save the game. Especially since I got all Norv Turner turtle on offense and couldn't do shit.

gg. I dunno why you changed your gameplan. 4-wide HB toss left and right seemed to be working wonders with LeRon James. Trufant's first pick was a bad decision, but the 2nd was my rookie TE running too close to Cooley. Both were open but of course Madden veers the ball towards Trufant.

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you wish! only dm has daunte vick on his team! pat white is like a poor mans seneca wallace!
I know. :(

hawakubo (10:20:49 PM): I say that in jest...you can only freeman with freeman...all our qbs have to stop and set their feet

LiveWire

Rorschach said:

hawakubo (10:20:49 PM): I say that in jest...you can only freeman with freeman...all our qbs have to stop and set their feet

Actually, I Freemanned tonight with Morrow. 40 yard laser, bounces off Trufant's hands and into Devin Thomas's. :lol Should've saved the vid, but you've seen the Free-style already, so you can imagine.

Rorschach said:

and for some odd reason our qb's have to be facing the line of scrimmage when they release the ball in order for it to be completed. ridiculous!

bluemax

Banned
LiveWire said:
gg. I dunno why you changed your gameplan. 4-wide HB toss left and right seemed to be working wonders with LeRon James. Trufant's first pick was a bad decision, but the 2nd was my rookie TE running too close to Cooley. Both were open but of course Madden veers the ball towards Trufant.

I only called two tosses the entire game that I can recall. One from the four wide ace set and the other from strong I close. I got a big gainer on the first because you pinched the middle and I outran everyone. Second one was like 8 yards.

Everything else was Power O, or dives really.

I really have to learn to stay aggressive when I have the lead as no lead is safe in this game.

LiveWire said:
Actually, I Freemanned tonight with Morrow. 40 yard laser, bounces off Trufant's hands and into Devin Thomas's. :lol Should've saved the vid, but you've seen the Free-style already, so you can imagine.

Shit I meant to save that. That shit happens to me all the time but never in the good way.

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
and for some odd reason our qb's have to be facing the line of scrimmage when they release the ball in order for it to be completed. ridiculous!
When will EA learn?! Have they not watched pirouette football?! Bunch of amateurs.

bluemax said:
Shit I meant to save that. That shit happens to me all the time but never in the good way.
I got the reverse of that last attempt. Out of Myers' hands and into the defender's hands. :(

Top Bottom