• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

daw840

FrenchMovieTheme said:
half the games have been played already! only 6 games left.... nice!

Unfortunately, it looks like Somnia and I won't be able to get our game in until tuesday. :/ Hate to be the BGOTW, but his availability just doesn't really mesh with mine.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Was Lonestar really booted from the league? :confused face:

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
no. he played wellington, they disconnected when wellington was winning and he told wellington to play the CPU (which is why wellington did that!)

Ok gotcha

Birdman02

Ramirez, I'll be around for the next couple of hours if there's any chance you can play tonight. If not, we'll have to wait until Monday because I'll be gone all day tomorrow.

Ramirez

Birdman02 said:
Ramirez, I'll be around for the next couple of hours if there's any chance you can play tonight. If not, we'll have to wait until Monday because I'll be gone all day tomorrow.

I can go now, give me 10 minutes, I need to practice a bit, haven't played in over a week I think. :p

Birdman02

GG Ram. I gave the game away with 4 picks (2 on throws that were about 7 yards off target), but I still had my chances to win. I think this offseason I'm gonna look for defenders that can catch. I had to watch at least one dropped INT on just about every possession.

Birdman02 said:
GG Ram. I gave the game away with 4 picks (2 on throws that were about 7 yards off target), but I still had my chances to win. I think this offseason I'm gonna look for defenders that can catch. I had to watch at least one dropped INT on just about every possession.

maybe you can find impact secondary players like reggie nelson or rashean mathis

DMczaf

BTW, LJ is back

dark-knight-rooftop.jpg

Striker

Birdman02 said:
I've had countless dropped INT's this season. My game vs. KC/Peter my ILB D'Qwell Jackson had 4 PD. :(

Good news on LJ, btw! :)

Ramirez

I dunno about a dropped INT on every possession, I remember about two...the game went stupid towards the end. Defense all of a sudden unable to cover, Holmes drops a wide open pass, etc.

Corey Glover continues to dominate, another 170+ rushing game.

Birdman has William Gay, what more could anyone ask for?

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
maybe you can find impact secondary players like reggie nelson or rashean mathis
:lol :lol :lol idk why that made me laugh. The road to 8-8 continues for the Falcons, next stop Carolina.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Livewire if you can't go in about an hour or so it will have to wait till after the superbowl tomorrow

Mrbob

FrenchMovieTheme said:
no. he played wellington, they disconnected when wellington was winning and he told wellington to play the CPU (which is why wellington did that!)

Yeah what a punk Wellington is for doing that. Had to get a free win against the cpu. Cheese his way to the playoffs. Win or lose at least I can say I played the league the right way, not having to rely on playing the CPU to get me in. :D

Nightz

Glad LJ is coming back. Come on Fifty, take back your rightful place in the AFCN! You seem to have gotten your mojo back with the last two games you played.

Birdman02

FrenchMovieTheme said:

:lol Fair enough, but Rashean Mathis seemed to get lost in coverage more times than not, and Reggie Nelson only showed up for about 8 games last season.

MrPliskin

Banned
I really hate to keep asking questions here, but I've tried the official Madden thread and it's dead, and I don't think the PS3 thread is any better :lol

Any idea why I don't show up on PS3 leader boards? Like, literally nothing shows up for me or any friends...ideas?

Mrbob

Rorschach said:
Every time you post, I'm gonna remind you of Week 17, MrBob.

Monday, Jan 1, 2012: the day that Cutler died.

Dockett knocked him out for two plays in my game with the Cards, freaked me out.

Rorschach

MrPliskin said:
I really hate to keep asking questions here, but I've tried the official Madden thread and it's dead, and I don't think the PS3 thread is any better :lol

Any idea why I don't show up on PS3 leader boards? Like, literally nothing shows up for me or any friends...ideas?
They're down a lot. The only ones that sometimes work are the friend leaderboards, but they're missing a lot of the friends... it'll only show like 1 or 2. After a while, you stop bothering to look. :p

sableholic said:
Hey guys, updated the script for probably the last time:

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/56832

Changes:
  • Fixed a problem that was causing the script to not work at all.
  • Added Kickers, Punters, and Olineman stats
  • Added a injuries table listing all of the injuries in the league.
ei88li.jpg

Mrbob said:
Dockett knocked him out for two plays in my game with the Cards, freaked me out.
Then get ready to have a heart attack, son!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Mrbob said:
Yeah what a punk Wellington is for doing that. Had to get a free win against the cpu. Cheese his way to the playoffs. Win or lose at least I can say I played the league the right way, not having to rely on playing the CPU to get me in. :D
I cannot wait until our matchup. Jay Cuts is going to get a career ending injury, whether I have to take a 15 yard penalty or not.

Either way, no thanks on playing a sub against that loaded offense.

Edit: I see Rors and I have the same plan.

MrPliskin

Banned
Rorschach said:
They're down a lot. The only ones that sometimes work are the friend leaderboards, but they're missing a lot of the friends... it'll only show like 1 or 2. After a while, you stop bothering to look. :p

Thanks man, that sucks though :lol

So where do you guy's go to get all your Madden knowledge? I've been looking for some places to "learn" things, since I'm relatively new to the game. I've got some situations that I can't handle on Defense (like putting HB's in motion as receivers to the side lines and having no coverage over there, zones is really ineffective).

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
more like "Play on a team whose name starts with an A or B so he can rightfully get in over the Cardinals?"

The playoff drought ends this season! I have a stranglehold on the NFC west!
Last time I heard someone had a "stranglehold" on their division was DM saying it about the Bucs this past off-season.

*looks at standings*

Fifty

Due to popular demand, and especially my division mates wanting me back..My mid-league crisis has ended and I'm back for good.

29dzign.jpg

I can't not be there for Ray Lewis in his final season. I can't give up on the great season I've been having with Tony Gonzalez. I have to be there as Joey Keller breaks his spine.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LukeSmith said:
Make the playoffs?
2cmnf4p.jpg

Fifty said:
Due to popular demand, and especially my division mates wanting me back..My mid-league crisis has ended and I'm back for good.

29dzign.jpg

I can't not be there for Ray Lewis in his final season. I can't give up on the great season I've been having with Tony Gonzalez. I have to be there as Joey Keller breaks his spine.

Are you going to be able to make it through the rest of the season?

TheCrow

Fifty said:

And all is right in the world. :D

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
Are you trying to make it more difficult to do so?
Not really. Actually he and I spoke via AIM regarding the issue.

I understand he ragequitted but the Fifty I thought I knew wouldn't do that, maybe there was some issue outside of the league screwing him up.

guys fifty and LJ being back are both good things.

i know MWS gets the short end of the stick but it's a decision i made and apologized for. he will get the next available team if he is interested. if he had already played a few games with them things would be different, but as it is no games were played and i just think its better to have the original owners keeping their teams if it is possible.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
guys fifty and LJ being back are both good things.

i know MWS gets the short end of the stick but it's a decision i made and apologized for. he will get the next available team if he is interested. if he had already played a few games with them things would be different, but as it is no games were played and i just think its better to have the original owners keeping their teams if it is possible.

solongplayoffs-1.gif

Top Bottom