• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

chrono01

I hope portion of this is true but that it starts tonight. Think they will make it so no one knows it was coming so people dont start right away lol

I am so rdy to kick me some mihawk butt lol
I can't really see them releasing it without a date set first, but you never know! It would certainly be surprising.

I would rather it be Tuesday so I get one more Turtle Time. :p
I'm not going to lie. I'd be fine with next Tuesday too, just so I could bolster my team even more by saving whatever XP materials I have now for the Super Success event starting then. Granted, the "increase" didn't seem like that much the last time we had one, but an added chance doesn't hurt!

Time shall tell.

Just under two hours before the game updates for the day and we get confirmation that Mihawk begins 04/25 at 00:00 PST. Get excited, people!

Yes, that's my prediction.

Hey. Thanks for helping me yesterday. The Mr. 5 is already evolved (got him from a Pull). So level him and Arlong up or just one?

makaveli13

Neo Member
So the wording for the friendship event is confusing, it says all through the event get 3 keys to adventure just for logging in. I assume this means only once as I haven't been getting any on subsequent days?

chrono01

Hey. Thanks for helping me yesterday. The Mr. 5 is already evolved (got him from a Pull). So level him and Arlong up or just one?
No worries man, happy to help.

Focus on Arlong, if you can. An evolved Mr. 5 will help, but Arlong will be the bulk of your damage.

So the wording for the friendship event is confusing, it says all through the event get 3 keys to adventure just for logging in. I assume this means only once as I haven't been getting any on subsequent days?
Just three keys total, unfortunately. I know, they could have worded it better.

Oh! In-game notification update! Guess who's coming on April 28th? THAT'S RIGHT!

Morgan.

Axe Hand Morgan.

Not Mihawk.

:/

Still no Mihawk for global while JP is getting all the fun with daily raid bosses for golden week and a new one even
Aokiji
. sigh

Anyway, Mihawk's raid is now live in JP. I did a couple runs, 40 stamina was a breeze with double G3 but I actually lost in 30 because I didn't get usopp's special ready on time. People doing 30 stamina with a 15 turns Usopp should probably let themselves take a couple hits to get his special ready, all while making sure they leave enough HP for the pre-emptives. Also, regarding the high DEF/low HP mobs in the stage before Mihawk:

* 40 stamina: the elder seahorse has 5 HP while the rest have 4, so you can kill them all with any team without needing Sanji/Vista/Mr 3.
* 30 stamina: no seahorse but the 5 mobs have 5 HP each. Again, stalling for Sanji's special will be difficult, if you have more than 1 unit with 4 combo you'll have to manually switch targets so that you take a hit and no one gets locked.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Guys I caved and used all my turtles.

:|

Anyway I'm using a

42 FS Vista

5X FS Vista friend

50 MH5 Don Krieg

48 God Ussop

34 Buggy the Clown

34 Tempo Nami

35k hp, think I can do Mihawk?

I have a slasher Arlong team too but with way less hp lol

Rurunaki

No worries man, happy to help.

Focus on Arlong, if you can. An evolved Mr. 5 will help, but Arlong will be the bulk of your damage.

Just three keys total, unfortunately. I know, they could have worded it better.

Oh! In-game notification update! Guess who's coming on April 28th? THAT'S RIGHT!

Morgan.

Axe Hand Morgan.

Not Mihawk.

:/

YAAAAS !! Go my Morgan all ready to go.

RalchAC

I've done some calculations and it seems that I have enough turtles + pigs to get Mihawk to level 70 As soon as I get him. That's more than 1 million EXP. Now I understand why my box is near full.

Hopefully it'll appear before next turtles time or else I'd have a big space problem lol.

freed

64 princess vivi
max red stripped dragon
23 miss golden week *4
max blue armored crab
55 gear 2 luffy
+ 10 friend laboon

Total team HP 3733
Recovery per turn 1905

Mihawk 40 stam, here i come with zombie team

Dandte

64 princess vivi
max red stripped dragon
23 miss golden week *4
max blue armored crab
55 gear 2 luffy
+ 10 friend laboon

Total team HP 3733
Recovery per turn 1905

Mihawk 40 stam, here i come with zombie team
You should add a Red Black cat fodder.
J31pdaj.jpg

RalchAC

i'll try to mixed my team again before Mihawk event started, thanks for your suggestion.

should i create a full STR Team Except Vivi ? is it will be better than my current team ?

It should be better, yeah. More damage so you will take less time to kill him. STR characters do 2x damage to Mihawk and other DEX units. If you can get a red crab and one of those Red Black cats you should deal a bit more damage, which would make the battle shorter.

Dandte

Can pls someone confirm my calculations.

MMy Team has 3230 hp
72 Vivi will add another 790 hp
In total 4020 hp

LLaboon Starts working at 50% or in my case 2010 HP.
VVivi will heal 5*401 or 2005 HP.
TThis means a lvl 72 lacks one Single Recovery point... I thought my Team was on point dammit >.< shouldn't have leveled up Arlong another lvl. Looks like i need a 73 vivi.

Can pls someone confirm my calculations.

MMy Team has 3230 hp
72 Vivi will add another 790 hp
In total 4020 hp

LLaboon Starts working at 50% or in my case 2010 HP.
VVivi will heal 5*401 or 2005 HP.
TThis means a lvl 72 lacks one Single Recovery point... I thought my Team was on point dammit >.< shouldn't have leveled up Arlong another lvl. Looks like i need a 73 vivi.

Don't forget any additional HP you get from your boat.

Majukun

so..at the changhge of day I'm turning gold,anyone who has the gold that wants to tap some chet later?
i have 2 accounts,so It's double chance for everyone

11175047_971578366200137_6576807342470921706_n.jpg

my team so far for mihawk just looking at levelling arlong and blamenco (all characters i suppose) but how do you think i'll run so far guys?

Tidd

Why so late? ;__;
I guess I need to expand my box to 200 for the next turtle time. Otherwise I don't have enough space <.<

RalchAC

added on both accounts,see ya later

EDIT.
MIHAWK DATE ANNOUNCED...29 APRIL ...which means 30 april here in europe

Man, that's almost a week worth of runs in Krieg Expert and another potential 16 runs at Turtle Time (next week it's 15.00 and 01.00 AM, so I'll be able to do both).

I'm totally going to spend some of my 15k EXP Turtles then. I already have over a million of exp saved for Mihawk and there is just so much my box can take. I'll keep my Elder Turtles and Pigs since they give more EXP and clean Teen Turtles as I get more Pigs / Elder Turtles.

I still have 2 Friend Game runs left this week (hopefully I'll get some keys!) too. I think today is my Gold day too. One is already reserved for a fellow TC Gaffer, the other is open if somebody wants to exchange his gold chest with me.
__

BTW, you damn people and your spoilers have made me read the manga. I was curious I'm up to date now. Dressrossa is completely awesome. Won't say anything else :p

Majukun

Man, that's almost a week worth of runs in Krieg Expert and another potential 16 runs at Turtle Time (next week it's 15.00 and 01.00 AM, so I'll be able to do both).

I'm totally going to spend some of my 15k EXP Turtles then. I already have over a million of exp saved for Mihawk and there is just so much my box can take. I'll keep my Elder Turtles and Pigs since they give more EXP and clean Teen Turtles as I get more Pigs / Elder Turtles.

I still have 2 Friend Game runs left this week (hopefully I'll get some keys!) too. I think today is my Gold day too. One is already reserved for a fellow TC Gaffer, the other is open if somebody wants to exchange his gold chest with me.
__

BTW, you damn people and your spoilers have made me read the manga. I was curious I'm up to date now. Dressrossa is completely awesome. Won't say anything else :p

if you are gold once the day changes,I'm game...I'm gonna turn gold in 30 minutes if the pattern is right (and at this point,it should)

RalchAC

if you are gold once the day changes,I'm game...I'm gonna turn gold in 30 minutes if the pattern is right (and at this point,it should)

If the pattern i

Bronze, Bronze, Silver, Silver, Gold, Bronze (and repeat) I should turn Gold whenever the chest colors changes.

I thought it was (for my timezone) at 10.00 AM, just like the bonuses they give in Story Islands. If it's at a different hour I should be silver until it changes in 30 minutes.

Majukun

If the pattern i

Bronze, Bronze, Silver, Silver, Gold, Bronze (and repeat) I should turn Gold whenever the chest colors changes.

I thought it was (for my timezone) at 10.00 AM, just like the bonuses they give in Story Islands. If it's at a different hour I should be silver until it changes in 30 minutes.

the day changes for everyone at the same time..here in italy is at 2 pm..so mine will change in 24 minutes...

do i already have you as a friend?if not give me your id and i'm gonna add you to both my accounts

RalchAC

the day changes for everyone at the same time..here in italy is at 2 pm..so mine will change in 24 minutes...

do i already have you as a friend?if not give me your id and i'm gonna add you to both my accounts

We live in the same zone so yeah :p

My main account number is: 369 425 329

And my secondary account is: 757 423 260

The secondary accoutn isn't that good. I have a Balloon Luffy (hasn't evolved him yet) but I don't play that much TBH. I'm at Orange Town or so lol. The real deal is the main one.

Majukun

We live in the same zone so yeah :p

My main account number is: 369 425 329

And my secondary account is: 757 423 260

The secondary accoutn isn't that good. I have a Balloon Luffy (hasn't evolved him yet) but I don't play that much TBH. I'm at Orange Town or so lol. The real deal is the main one.

we are already friends..I'm not adding the second account since it's a different number and we probably will not have the same chest...

I'll first try to do it between my two accounts to see how the whole thing works,then I'm gonna pm you and the other user i made arrangements with

RalchAC

we are already friends..I'm not adding the second account since it's a different number and we probably will not have the same chest...

I'll first try to do it between my two accounts to see how the whole thing works,then I'm gonna pm you and the other user i made arrangements with

Mmmm maybe I just don't know your TC name then lol. Tell my what it is, and what's the location we're using and we can do the exchange whenever you want.

Damn Japan is getting some nice events in may including aokiji and this gem:

Mihawk announcement is great can't wait although I wanted it to be released tomorrow.

That's Luffy with a boxing outfit, right? They could use the Impel Down one as an EVO or something.

Hana-Bi

So does the power up event also increase the skill up chances? I'm at 11 Sanji and 5 Don Krieg skill books, don't know if I should wait. My box is full (199/200). Have to sell some evo materials...

RalchAC

thats an interesting idea although my blamenco does way more damage...could i finish mihawk in 4 turns using golden hammer usopps turn delay i wonder?

Is Zoro in your team for any specific reason? Unless I looked for the wrong pictures you had:

Luffy 3rd, Arlong, Blamenco, Ussop, Zoro.

Wouldn't swapping Zoro for Aldiva be wiser?

Her stats aren't that bad, she'll extend the battle an extra turn and it she'll get a bigger boost than Zoros (especially because Blamencos special would reduce his attack in half, instead of doubling it).

Majukun

Mmmm maybe I just don't know your TC name then lol. Tell my what it is, and what's the location we're using and we can do the exchange whenever you want.

That's Luffy with a boxing outfit, right? They could use the Impel Down one as an EVO or something.

maju pirates is the name

location...put " Municipio Roma IX",and let's see if it works

tell me when you are ready

Top Bottom