• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

My first two times playing barrel breaking were amazing. I got two pairs of keys. Anyone else with 5 or 0 as their 6th digit wanna play?

Majukun

I got Cola. Could've been worse I guess.

The other use that I have left is reserved though. But many thanks for sharing your chest with me!

you are welcome

any user with the 0 or 5 digit that wants to tap some barrels?i have 2 tries on one account and 3 on the other

Is Zoro in your team for any specific reason? Unless I looked for the wrong pictures you had:

Luffy 3rd, Arlong, Blamenco, Ussop, Zoro.

Wouldn't swapping Zoro for Aldiva be wiser?

Her stats aren't that bad, she'll extend the battle an extra turn and it she'll get a bigger boost than Zoros (especially because Blamencos special would reduce his attack in half, instead of doubling it).

The only reason i have zoro is for the high damage and the fact that if i use all strength characters i may be a bit week against the fodder guys leading up to mihawk...or will gear third luffy make that redundant?

RalchAC

The only reason i have zoro is for the high damage and the fact that if i use all strength characters i may be a bit week against the fodder guys leading up to mihawk...or will gear third luffy make that redundant?

With a >12x multiplier you're going to deal a lot of damage even if your weak against your opponent type I think. So you won't need it.love probably. Aldiva should be more useful IMO

With a >12x multiplier you're going to deal a lot of damage even if your weak against your opponent type I think. So you won't need it.love probably. Aldiva should be more useful IMO

Yeah didn't think of it like that (also it depends on my perfect tapping ability =( lets hope i can bring the a game)

Also forgot blamencos abilty will help get matching orbs aswell but i'm levelling up alvida now thanks (shes lvl 31 4*)

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I'm not sure if I'm gold today honestly, haven't smashed a barrel yet. My 6th digit is 3, if that reveals some info.

Additionally, my first and only evolved/favorite'd fodder...

c23HBas.png

chrono01

Seeing the official Mihawk date/announcement was a great way to start the day. I seriously cannot wait.

That also means it starts at the same time as the Super Success event, meaning all of my hoarded XP materials [and more coming] will [hopefully] be more effective then. I'm thinking of doing 3x feedings instead of 5x. I'll still get a benefit/increase if I get a Super Success and more chances for it to happen. My Member Box is only at 170 though and at full capacity, I might just use 6 Rainbow Gems and increase it to 200. I'll eventually need to do it anyway, especially with more Krieg farming over the weekend and Turtle Time on Monday.

But yes, MIHAWK!!!

Majukun

I'm a 5 so I should have a gold chest today right? I can break it 5 times if anyone wants. I'm iOS though.

i have 2 tries in one acount and 3 in the other

as long as you gve me your location to set my fake gps to..it should work

add my two accounts..you find them on the gaffer list on the first post

i have 2 tries in one acount and 3 in the other

as long as you gve me your location to set my fake gps to..it should work

add my two accounts..you find them on the gaffer list on the first post

Alright I added both. I'll pm you my zip code. Is that all you need?

Majukun

Alright I added both. I'll pm you my zip code. Is that all you need?

don't know the accepted range..just post me your address/actual location...it's not like I'm gonna go looking for you anyway...or just give me the name of your town if it's small enough

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Seeing the official Mihawk date/announcement was a great way to start the day. I seriously cannot wait.

That also means it starts at the same time as the Super Success event, meaning all of my hoarded XP materials [and more coming] will [hopefully] be more effective then. I'm thinking of doing 3x feedings instead of 5x. I'll still get a benefit/increase if I get a Super Success and more chances for it to happen. My Member Box is only at 170 though and at full capacity, I might just use 6 Rainbow Gems and increase it to 200. I'll eventually need to do it anyway, especially with more Krieg farming over the weekend and Turtle Time on Monday.

But yes, MIHAWK!!!

I'd go 5x for the beli savings alone. That and any 5x super successes you hit will feel awesome. I cannot wait. I haven't been storing turtles (I buckled under the pressure and spent them all leveling all my key players to level 60), but everything from now to next Wednesday will be a tribute to Mihawk.

Majukun

ok,done with icebringer...now i have one shot on my main acount (that should be reserved for hisola) and 2 on my secondary..any gold chest guy please let me know if you wanna tap

I'm also silver, and need one more for the week. What's your name in the game? Not sure if I have you on the list.

burritos@GAF. I'm on the list. I'll set my GPS to... 30075. That's what I used last time. I'll tap until 11:20 if you're up. I have to leave in 8 min. :p

Hisoka

Sorry for being late. Im at home now. Write down your location maju and lets get ready to break some barrels :D
Realalbedo and icediamond too! :)

Aight I've gotta head off. Got an appointment to donate some blood. Sorry for the short notice. I'll be on tonight for anyone interested though. We should really just set a time and a GPS coordinate, hah.

Majukun

Which team will be better for Mihawk 40:

G3/Barmelo

Or

Laboon/ViVi
laboon wiwi...the only other 2 teams at the same level are double g3 and double whitebeard

anyway...i have one try left on both my account..any gold chest that wants two tries please let me know

Vecks

burritos@GAF. I'm on the list. I'll set my GPS to... 30075. That's what I used last time. I'll tap until 11:20 if you're up. I have to leave in 8 min. :p

Didn't catch your response until now. :(
I sent you a friend request. But I won't be available again until 11 Eastern Time.

chrono01

Thanks for reminding me about friend requests. I should add a few more people from the GAF Google Document, now that I've unlocked a few more friend slots [thank you, Whiskey Peaks!].

RalchAC

But yes, MIHAWK!!!

I'm going to do 5x feeding but they'll be like this in order to optimize the posible Super Successes.

1 Elder Turtle / Green Pig (55k EXP)
1 Another color Pig (30-35k) / Green Turtle (22k)
3 Teen Turtles (15k)

Good news, I got 5 cola and immediately used it to upgrade my Merry to 9/10 upgrades! Thanks.

I got 10 Cola today so I decided to try and upgrade my Merry, which was at 6. Finally got it to 7. I doubt I'll have it maxed for Mihawk, but I really hope I can get him to level 10 for the next 24h raid boss (Monster Chopper?)

Top Bottom