• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

N30RYU

Got my Chopper... In the 40 run... a loooong fight 'cause I forgot to include Mihawk in the team... (Zoro+Vivi captains)

Cerity

Just tried 30 stam MC with my arlong team and hella no go, delayed long enough to pop usopp but even with 5 turns I only managed to do about 1/5th of MC's health lol.

Really need to get around to picking up laboon/vivi/LS zoro one of these days.

RalchAC

I seriously hate Monster Chopper 40 stamina.

They know we stall on Turtles and Penguins. And yet, for some reason, Auto targeting always chooses them. Always.

It almost seems as if they did it on purpose.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I beat both 30 and 40 Stam Chopper. I can kill him in the 4 stall turns (3, if I needed to keep rolling my blue orb luck) with Coby and Hina specials. If both killers had a blue orb, it was game over. The annoying part is the area with 3 "large goons" and the turtle.

40 Stam requires a lot of manual targeting mid play, with repercussions leading to instant (or near instant) death.

Also, not enough Killers to grind this guy out, so my almost Monster Chopper will remain at level 40 for now.

Dorry took 3 runs, kinda makes up for the 120 runs I needed for Broggy. :p

8X4xmVu.jpg

StMeph

Successfully 0-stoned 40-stam Chopper with Vivi-LS Zoro.

Probably done with the raid now, not going farm more Choppers. Back to Cobymeppo...

fulsome

Thanks for the tips on Monster Chopper. Here was the team I had below, my main issue is lack of blue damage dealers. It took me somewhere between 15-20 minutes to beat 30 stamina:

LS Zoro (lvl 18 captain)
G2 Luffy (lvl 62)
Upgraded Kuro (lvl 55)
Usopp (lvl 59)
DJ Sanji (lvl 41)
Vivi (lvl 73 assistant)

I think I'll replace Usopp and try again with maybe either a upgraded Hina (lvl 37) or upgrade Gin (lvl 49). I didn't find that I used Usopp at all for his special.

With this, Zoro reduced the damage and Vivi healed the team back to full. So it was just grinding out Chopper's HP that took forever.

Alright I'm done with this boring raid. Wasn't planning on farming him right now but I got my 100 days login bonus yesterday so I thought why not take an early start. Spent 20 gems on refills for 50 Choppers that I'll be saving for a skill up event (that won't come for a long time, yay box issues again).

Niwa

Alright I'm done with this boring raid. Wasn't planning on farming him right now but I got my 100 days login bonus yesterday so I thought why not take an early start. Spent 20 gems on refills for 50 Choppers that I'll be saving for a skill up event (that won't come for a long time, yay box issues again).

That's all one can get as reward? Chopper? :0

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Bedo really sorry bro, feel asleep man, I worked 12 to 8 earlier today and I just couldn't stay up when I was pming you.

Xeroblade

Congrats man. I have only spent 1 gem I spend more, not sure if I will ever use chopper though. The cost is 50, along with whitebeard and mihawk, team choices are limited.

Top Bottom