• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

How much harder is 30 stamina Cobymeppo than 15?

I can get through 15 stamina relatively fine with my gear 3rd crew, but feel like any major surprises and/or lack of stalling opportunities will neck me.

(I'm currently running: 51 gear 3rd 51 asura 49 arlong 35 godsopp and 53 smoker; smoker/zoro chosen for easy perfects & arlong for high damage)

Qmzn

Neo Member
lmao someone over at Reddit found a entirely new team for Chopper, Vivi + Firepearl
KuGsj.gif

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC..._pearl_confirmed_for_monster_chopper_30_stam/

Even works for 40 stamina, supposedly, with a little luck. I'm almost, almost tempted to try it with Alvida instead of Pearl, but looking at the numbers, bad orbs while grinding down MC's HP could ruin the entire run. 5036 damage every two turns is still really scary, as is the burst at the end. I think I have a Lv. 90+ Vivi friend, though, but they aren't using her today.

This gave me an idea, though, for a non-gacha MC endurance team. Vivi with high RCV stat (440-ish), plus Alvida, Broggy, Dory, and Usopp, all at MAX Special and decent RCV/HP levels. Use Alvida, attack twice, giant special, attack twice, use Usopp, attack four times, other giant special, attack twice. Repeat. As long all three generated RCV orbs are properly eaten, the party should always remain one hit away from death. The last character slot would probably be DJ Sanji, to get past the Sea Stallions.

Vivi, Alvida, Smoker, Broggy, Usopp and DJ Sanji might work too, but there'd be more reliance on random RCV orbs during Smoker's special.

Wazzy

Banned
How much harder is 30 stamina Cobymeppo than 15?

I can get through 15 stamina relatively fine with my gear 3rd crew, but feel like any major surprises and/or lack of stalling opportunities will neck me.

(I'm currently running: 51 gear 3rd 51 asura 49 arlong 35 godsopp and 53 smoker; smoker/zoro chosen for easy perfects & arlong for high damage)

As long as you hit your perfects and get your delay with Usopp, it's pretty easy. Just match a high level G3 with yours and you should get through it with no problem.

chrono01

So I finally tried Monster Chopper. I went with the 30-Stamina version, since I don't have a Lion Zong Zoro [or Vivi, for that matter] and I'm not confident enough in the current status of my other teams to try the 40-Stamina one.

Anyway, 30-Stamina wasn't too bad. I managed to get Monster Chopper in my first run, so I think I'm done with this event! I don't really think he's worth farming [unlike Mihawk], so having a copy for my collection is good enough. Maybe if I could farm the 40-Stamina version with ease, I'd try for a few more, but I think it's better to wait until it returns later to try for that. I'll be more prepared then.

Oh! Any other 0/5 users want to break barrels [since we're gold today]? I still have five attempts left for the week. I'm on iOS though, so you'll need to use the Postal Code below.

Postal Code: T5G 3A6 [Canada]

Just let me know if you're interested, and I'll get ready to tap!

So I finally tried Monster Chopper. I went with the 30-Stamina version, since I don't have a Lion Zong Zoro [or Vivi, for that matter] and I'm not confident enough in the current status of my other teams to try the 40-Stamina one.

Anyway, 30-Stamina wasn't too bad. I managed to get Monster Chopper in my first run, so I think I'm done with this event! I don't really think he's worth farming [unlike Mihawk], so having a copy for my collection is good enough. Maybe if I could farm the 40-Stamina version with ease, I'd try for a few more, but I think it's better to wait until it returns later to try for that. I'll be more prepared then.

Oh! Any other 0/5 users want to break barrels [since we're gold today]? I still have five attempts left for the week. I'm on iOS though, so you'll need to use the Postal Code below.

I'm ready to tap.

RedBoot

Took three tries on 30stam Chopper to finally get the drop. Got 2 turtles along the way, at least.

First time using a Zoro/Vivi team. Never want to do that again. So slow...I was getting 20k a turn at best.

Let's do it!

Wazzy

Banned
Tried some rolls today and I didn't get Ace so I think I'll just wait till next QCK rate up. I still got some decent rolls so it wasn't terrible.
2 gems trying to farm Broggy and still no luck. Halo...
I'm farming him too and nothing. God he needs to drop.

Jayhawk

Finally got an Elder Seahorse drop on my 3rd 40-stamina completion of Monster Chopper. Ace finally evolved! I need two more elder seahorses for MC and Izo, but I'll get those during 1/2 stamina event.

RedBoot

Random question: Is Mr.3's drop rate better on the last stage of Little Garden? I thought it might be because of the "situation" there...

Wazzy

Banned
I need some Garp team recommendations.

I've got:
Towel Nami
Broggy
Robin(not yet evolved but will be soon)
Kreig evolved
Mr.3 evolved
Buggy evolved
Both Helmeppo and Coby though not yet evolved

And the rest are units that are meh for INT. I'm going to be levelling up a specific group of INT in prep of Garp.
Congrats! o/
Thanks!

Farming Dorry but no luck so far. Broggy is more important right now anyway since I'm trying to build a team for Garp.

I need some Garp team recommendations.

I've got:
Towel Nami
Broggy
Robin(not yet evolved but will be soon)
Kreig evolved
Mr.3 evolved
Buggy evolved
Both Helmeppo and Coby though not yet evolved

And the rest are units that are meh for INT. I'm going to be levelling up a specific group of INT in prep of Garp.

Looks like you have all the pieces for this team https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnfhL_DneOc

I'd start working on Robin first, she's the heavy hitter of that team and she needs less exp than Nami.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Still farming a Mr. 3. It's been several days. My purgatory for landing a Brogy after 2 runs.

chrono01

I'm not focusing on farming units unless I have an immediate need for them. There's always the chance that I'll get one as a drop from the gatcha. :/

Qmzn

Neo Member
Didn't think I would be able to finish Master MC at all, even with continues. but after one failed attempt, I pulled it off. Lv. 80 Vivi, Lv. 54 Alvida, Lv. 73 Mihawk, Lv 68 Hina, Lv 82 Vista, and Lv. MAX GP Usopp with 11 turn cooldown. I died when MC had about 50,000 HP left, then took the continue and finished him off.

I probably wouldn't have spent the gem, but a Sea Stallion dropped on stage 6. That's definitely worth a gem.

Tidd

I'm not focusing on farming units unless I have an immediate need for them. There's always the chance that I'll get one as a drop from the gatcha. :/

I believe that none of the story characters after Loguetown are in the gatcha. So you should be safe to farm them :D

So is Monster Chopper just a nice to have or are there actually teams for him? That health reduction, you know? I have him right now just because he's a cool character.

I believe that none of the story characters after Loguetown are in the gatcha. So you should be safe to farm them :D

Mr. 3 and any of the worthwile Baroque Works characters are in the in the gatcha. The only notable farmables are the giants. Dory has good synergy with Bon Clay but his special will be outclassed once Garp rolls around. Brogy is the exception thanks to his spot as an orb converter on burst INT teams with Buggy.

chrono01

Mr. 3 and any of the worthwile Baroque Works characters are in the in the gatcha. The only notable farmables are the giants. Dory has good synergy with Bon Clay but his special will be outclassed once Garp rolls around. Brogy is the exception thanks to his spot as an orb converter on burst INT teams with Buggy.
I had no idea that Dory/Brogy weren't available in the gatcha. I guess I should start farming for them then [well, only casually, no gems used]. I don't have a use for them now, but I'm sure I will in the future.

So thanks for this!

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
So is Monster Chopper just a nice to have or are there actually teams for him? That health reduction, you know? I have him right now just because he's a cool character.

He's desired strictly because of his stats. At lvl 99 he has 3660 HP and 1500(!!) Attack.

That's the highest ATK in the entire game, I believe.

Even besides those raw stats, the game being set up so intelligently with different attributes and attack types ensures that there are edge-case roles for all kinds of characters. MC is a remarkably strong Strength Fighter, so if you're building a fighter team, he fits right in as a sub.

1500 ATK allows Chopper to fit into any fighter team, STR team, WB team, Killer team, G3 team, etc. and just wreck shit. Once you feed him enough turtles.

Edit: Just looked it up. Monster Chopper has the #1 atk in the game, and #6 HP. Dem stats. Pump him up and use him as a sub!

Dawg

Is this worth playing for someone not familiar with One Piece? I've seen other anime and I''ve read manga too, but OP is much longer and I cba.

Gamo looks fun tho and I need a decent game on my phone.

He's desired strictly because of his stats. At lvl 99 he has 3660 HP and 1500(!!) Attack.

That's the highest ATK in the entire game, I believe.

Even besides those raw stats, the game being set up so intelligently with different attributes and attack types ensures that there are edge-case roles for all kinds of characters. MC is a remarkably strong Strength Fighter, so if you're building a fighter team, he fits right in as a sub.

1500 ATK allows Chopper to fit into any fighter team, STR team, WB team, Killer team, G3 team, etc. and just wreck shit. Once you feed him enough turtles.

Edit: Just looked it up. Monster Chopper has the #1 atk in the game, and #6 HP. Dem stats. Pump him up and use him as a sub!

Interesting. Definitely someone to have for a Gear Third team then, you're right. I'm all over it.

Top Bottom