• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

My turtle team is now a well-oiled machine. G3 with Fullbody and Shanks/Marco is pretty nice for extra Elder-killing options (with a matching orb), speeding up runs dramatically.

But I miscalculated my Rank XP, so now I'm 2 runs shy of gaining a Pirate Rank and gemming would be too inefficient (wasted stam, not enough time to max out runs). Guess I'll try to get it back on track when it rolls around later today.

I actually had to clear a laboon stage halfway cause I was 600 sta short of leveling up. The benefits of a quick double marco team for grinding. lol.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Only 4 more levels to MAX Killer... as of right now 108k to next level... so extrapolating that, I'm going to need 12-14 more Elder Turtles. What the hell.

Only 4 more levels to MAX Killer... as of right now 108k to next level... so extrapolating that, I'm going to need 12-14 more Elder Turtles. What the hell.
4* Killer takes 1,066,998 XP to MAX, while 5* takes 4m XP. You can see how much XP he has in the powerup screen after selecting him, thus knowing exactly how much XP you'll need to pump into him.

Tidd

Today is a sugo fest in japan and I decided to start the japanese version which means a lot of rerolling. I got Boa and Rayleigh on the same account. I just can't believe that his is even possible. So I'm very happy. xD

Leftover accounts for japan: (quote to reveal)

Rayleigh: GONE
SW Ace:
Whitebeard:

Today is a sugo fest in japan and I decided to start the japanese version which means a lot of rerolling. I got Boa and Rayleigh on the same account. I just can't believe that his is even possible. So I'm very happy. xD

Leftover accounts for japan: (quote to reveal)

Rayleigh:
SW Ace:
Whitebeard:

Grabbed the Rayleigh account! Thanks a ton. I pulled for hours last sugofest and never managed to grab one.

I really hope my luck changes when it comes to his global release....

Tidd

Grabbed the Rayleigh account! Thanks a ton. I pulled for hours last sugofest and never managed to grab one.

I really hope my luck changes when it comes to his global release....

No problem but i fucked up a little :/ I didn't open any other messages than the 5x gems so you are missing 2-3gems and a cute Nami, which isn't that strong.

Oh and check the blog! On the right side there are links where you can get a Golden Pound Usopp and 5 elder turtles for free. :D

RedBoot

I think I've seen the "hidden boss" of Cobymeppo.

You fight against the v1 version of Coby and Helmepo at once. They're weak though :p

Yeah, I've come across that 3-4 times. Helmeppo will drop a skillbook for Sergeant Helmeppo, it's happened every time for me.

In fact, since I evolved Coby, I haven't seen a single one of his skillbooks. The 6 I got from before resulted in 0 skill levels (of course). I just want to get him 2 levels so his timer will be 15 (which should match most other characters). Skillbooks are almost as frustrating as ship upgrades.

RalchAC

Yeah, I've come across that 3-4 times. Helmeppo will drop a skillbook for Sergeant Helmeppo, it's happened every time for me.

In fact, since I evolved Coby, I haven't seen a single one of his skillbooks. The 6 I got from before resulted in 0 skill levels (of course). I just want to get him 2 levels so his timer will be 15 (which should match most other characters). Skillbooks are almost as frustrating as ship upgrades.

It was the first time they appeared to me, so I was a bit surprised. I think I got a Helmeppo v2 skill book too.

Aaaand... I just noticed I've missed my Turtle time lol.

chrono01

Wow, nice. Congrats!

I'm hoping to get Rayleigh when he's released on Global, but even with 150+ Rainbow Gems, I'm not expecting to. From what I've seen/read, he's pretty rare. :(

Aaaand... I just noticed I've missed my Turtle time lol.
The despair. :(

It was a good morning for me, I managed to get quite a few Elder Turtles. I had to fuse a nice amount of them away as soon as I got them, though. I wanted to save them for the Super Success event, but I'm running out of space.

Namco Bandai, when are you going to let us increase our Member Box? Please!

Jayhawk

Spent 20 gems on my JP account on pulls. I managed to get Strong World Brook and unevolved Law to add to my team. Good units to spend some of my elder turtles. I barely put in work into my JP account though.

Today's turtle time for me includes a 3am window that I will miss. :(

Wazzy

Banned
My Turtle Time is in a few hours so I'm just going to leave my stamina bar full. I'm hoping for some good elder drops.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
4* Killer takes 1,066,998 XP to MAX, while 5* takes 4m XP. You can see how much XP he has in the powerup screen after selecting him, thus knowing exactly how much XP you'll need to pump into him.
460k XP to go, so 10 elders and a teen. I got 9 elders this AM on like 9 runs at work. If I can get my full 16, I can get there tonight and focus on maxing my purple team for the next few weeks.

Xeroblade

460k XP to go, so 10 elders and a teen. I got 9 elders this AM on like 9 runs at work. If I can get my full 16, I can get there tonight and focus on maxing my purple team for the next few weeks.

Yeah turtle time was very nice to me as well. 12 elders I am sure it will be horrible to be later tonight.

I just got junior turtles Orz, just making sure the upcoming Smoker event, it's a different Smoker to ones you can get in gatcha atm right?

Might save up my stamina for the 2nd turtle time.

Edit: Ah he takes 5% (25%) less damage than the current one...we're gonna have to evolve him from base form aren't we -___-;

Hana-Bi

Man those skill up tries feels like Usopps ship upgrades...

I keep five skill books for Robin and Coby now and hope that I get the last skill up for both in the next skill up event.

Kumo

Jay, I'm ready to barrel break when you are! Same for my other barrel breaking bros ^_^

Haven't been in this thread in a while. Glad we're getting smoker in the next fortnight! Now I don't have to farm him lol. I also evolved my Robin but I still have zero skill ups :( I only got like 10 Robin books total so far. So much more Nami books during the Hina event but of course when I don't have Nami...

Kumo

I was busy with my turtle time, but I can go barrel break now. I can set GPS to wherever and start tapping.

Yeah I finished up my turtle time too but ended early with some leftover stam. I guess you can set it to my zip code then 92122 San Diego, CA. I'll start tapping now.

Edit: Got keys! Thanks!

chrono01

We need a higher stamina daily for the Crystal Penguin/Elder Seahorse, etc. Honestly, I'd be fine paying 50 stamina if it meant a guaranteed drop for each. We have one for the Crystal Dragon, why not the rest? [Edit: Never mind, I'm an idiot. I remembered wrong.]

Knowing I need these, and the drop-rates for them, terrifies me.

We need a higher stamina daily for the Crystal Penguin/Elder Seahorse, etc. Honestly, I'd be fine paying 50 stamina if it meant a guaranteed drop for each. We have one for the Crystal Dragon, why not the rest?

The Crystal Dragon is guaranteed? Cause I beat it once without a drop.

Jayhawk

We need a higher stamina daily for the Crystal Penguin/Elder Seahorse, etc. Honestly, I'd be fine paying 50 stamina if it meant a guaranteed drop for each. We have one for the Crystal Dragon, why not the rest?

1/2 stamina coming soon for those weekly isles!

People, including myself, are suspecting that Mihawk will return near the end of the upcoming STR rate up period. The rotation between the five different types does not follow a pattern. What has followed a pattern is Mihawk showing up during the last STR rate up, and Monster Chopper showing up during this QCK rate up. So, Mihawk might reappear during the next STR rate up, and maybe INT during Garp.

Xcution

Can someone tell me what is going on with turtle time? Every website stops updating their times. Is the OP Tc page times good for PST times so i can just do the EST thing?

Or does anyone have a new website, thanks.

chrono01

The Crystal Dragon is guaranteed? Cause I beat it once without a drop.
Oh, you're right. It isn't guaranteed. I remembered it as though it was since it drop on my only run. :(

Still, we need that Crystal Penguin/Elder Seahorse dailies!

1/2 stamina coming soon for those weekly isles!

People, including myself, are suspecting that Mihawk will return near the end of the upcoming STR rate up period. The rotation between the five different types does not follow a pattern. What has followed a pattern is Mihawk showing up during the last STR rate up, and Monster Chopper showing up during this QCK rate up. So, Mihawk might reappear during the next STR rate up, and maybe INT during Garp.
I still want that INT up when Rayleigh is released.

I know. It won't happen.

Jayhawk

Oh, you're right. It isn't guaranteed. I remembered it as though it was since it drop on my only run. :(

Still, we need that Crystal Penguin/Elder Seahorse dailies!

I still want that INT up when Rayleigh is released.

I know. It won't happen.

That 0.5% chance at Rayleigh will drastically change to 1%! Even though Rayleigh would be nice, it's best used in Rayleigh x2 setups so you would have to trim down your friend list to make room for as many possible new Rayleigh friends.

Dawg

Vista's gonna move up in the world. Good luck with getting those evolve materials for him, though. At least 1/2 stamina evolve quests come in on the 9th.

:D

Is there a weekly schedule? A friend told me about the turtle event, but are there more events?

Also, I read/heard you should aim for the elder turtle first? Do you get a higher drop chance if you kill him first?

chrono01

That 0.5% chance at Rayleigh will drastically change to 1%! Even though Rayleigh would be nice, it's best used in Rayleigh x2 setups so you would have to trim down your friend list to make room for as many possible new Rayleigh friends.
1%? I LIKE THOSE ODDS!

5ufxw4o.gif

Wazzy

Banned
Okay. GPS location set to Burnaby for when we're both ready.
Cool! About 5 mins and then I'll start tapping

Edit: I'm tapping!

Can someone tell me what is going on with turtle time? Every website stops updating their times. Is the OP Tc page times good for PST times so i can just do the EST thing?

Or does anyone have a new website, thanks.
New site and I'll link it in a min! On mobile so I don't have it on my phone lol

Kumo

Yup! I just need 5 mins because I started Coby's expert stage but once I'm done I'm ready to go

Ok, sure thing! I'll start tapping in like a couple minutes.

2x 10k beli today so far...
COLA, WHERE ARE YOU?!

I actually really wouldn't mind cola too. I've been stuck on level 8 forever though with no hope in sight.... maxed level Merry Go is only in my dreams ;_;

Tell me your GPS secretz

If you're on android, you can search for any GPS spoofer on the play store. I think for iOS you have to jailbreak your phone.

Wazzy

Banned
Ok, sure thing! I'll start tapping in like a couple minutes.

I actually really wouldn't mind cola too. I've been stuck on level 8 forever though with no hope in sight.... maxed level Merry Go is only in my dreams

I'm good to go!

Edit: Finally keyssssssssssss thank you! <3

Jayhawk

Tell me your GPS secretz

Android users can use GPS spoofing apps to use with this game's Friend Game that requires friends to be near each other to play.

Anyways, I am pirate level 98 now, and I am trying to make sure I get to the pirate level that has 80+ stamina for Garp farming. I hope I make it to that level in time.

Dandte

Turtle Time gets worse every week. I'm at an alltime low with 9 runs 3 elder no Bonus elder. I Sold like 60 Babys today...

Top Bottom