• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
:3

2015-07-1408_50_45-drcub8n.png

Majukun

reposting for new page

looking for some gold chest to tap,2 tries on each of my 2 accounts left

also..any guide for the training forest?what team its the best?

Majukun

ok,linkent,one down..tapping with my other account now

EDIT:aaand done..

ralch i need you for my last one..two accounts ready for ya

Sn4ke_911

Can't beat last stages of new training island with my g3 team (round level 60) any character recommendations to use?

My G3 is lvl 82 but i gotta say i got pretty lucky with orbs in the last stage :p

I used this team.

2015-07-1411_17_07-drhnzp7.png

Dandte

Due to the upcoming sugo, i went through all the gatcha only chars and noted which i need the most. 3* i need this 2* would be nice *1...ok

1*
Beppo
Bonny
rest of V2 Strawhats

2*

Jet stream Zoro
Izo
Law
Apu
Urouge
V2 Usopp
Bon Clay
Kid
Drake
Capone

3*
Jozu
Vista
Killer

And of course the Wb and Reyleigh. I will do 12 pulls so ich ave at least 15 refills for mihawk at this point. I'm not pulling for a specific char, i only hope i get one off the 3 stars :/

Qmzn

Neo Member
G3 Luffy FC - Level Max
Monster Chopper Captain - Level 67
Arlong - Level Max
Gaimon - Level Max
Usopp - Level Max
Mihawk - Level 71

Hmm, I might just do something M.Choppery like that, too. Forgot he worked on Mihawk. Gonna crunch them numbers, see if I can get away with it.

Majukun

I'm still debating if to pull at all at this sugofest..but i hope to find finally a towel nami..i have 15 of her skillbooks in the storage from back when they were the reward for some island

My G3 is lvl 82 but i gotta say i got pretty lucky with orbs in the last stage :p

I used this team.

2015-07-1411_17_07-drhnzp7.png

interesting...instead of alvida i have been using marco to get the full heal might try this though i think some of my characters are a little low levelled and that's the problem

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Does anyone know what are the final stats on Mihawk ship also is it worth leveling or is there a better ship coming later on?
It is absolutely worth leveling for a double Mihawk team. 1.5x ATK and Healh is ridiculous, you are never healing with meat, but whatever. Especially with Dofla and other strong slashers.

Congrats to anyone who got Mihawk's ship. Quite the achievement!

Xcution

It is absolutely worth leveling for a double Mihawk team. 1.5x ATK and Healh is ridiculous, you are never healing with meat, but whatever. Especially with Dofla and other strong slashers.

Congrats to anyone who got Mihawk's ship. Quite the achievement!

Awesome and thanks. Does the Jap version have any ohter ships?

Tidd

Wow it's unbelievable. I finally defeated Arlong without fucking up and then I forgot to use Mihawk on the Straw Hat stage. (of course i died) hahaha

Well, I finally got the ship and upgraded it to level 9 WITHOUT A FAILURE. Now I need 14 more Cola, till I will see Usopp. Because there is absolutely no way I will upgrade it without one failure.

Awesome and thanks. Does the Jap version have any ohter ships?
Of course they do! http://onepiece-cruise.blogspot.de/p/boats.html

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Yes!

Thanks to your maxed G3 chrono :D

Congrats !!

When did you use which actives ? I think thats important for other people attempting the stage if they have the same unit available. For a stage like this there are diffrent options to play it out would be good if we could figure out the best route with non max skilled characters.

Well and in general knowing the S.LVL is kinda essential heh.

Sn4ke_911

Congrats !!

When did you use which actives ? I think thats important for other people attempting the stage if they have the same unit available. For a stage like this there are diffrent options to play it out would be good if we could figure out the best route with non max skilled characters.

Well and in general knowing the S.LVL is kinda essential heh.

Well i basically followed this guide.

and about the special, i have not a single skill up on any of those characters. If you're in the same situation you gotta time Alvida's special perfectly for the last stage otherwise you're dead.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
"simple wish list"

"names essentially the three best sugo units"

..lol.

I mean I kind of have everyone else! Not "everyone", but everyone worth having.

even 2/3 would be OK as long as it was Rayleigh/Kid. WB is whatever. You just need 3 strong MAX units to carry them.

Also, Usopp and Soldier Helmeppo are the MVPs of Mihawk Island. For anyone wondering.

Spent most of the morning (slow work day) trying to figure out a way to beat the 0 Stamina Island with a Monster Chopper captain. I've tried both G3 and Whitebeard as FC's, but I haven't quite managed it yet. I'm getting closer each time though, so maybe I'll finally be able to figure out the correct sequence.

Assuming it's even possible that is.

Tidd

16th July MIHAWK RETURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All we need now is some box space :( I know we don't have to save Mihawk because the special up event is during Mihawk returns, but we seriously need more space!

RedBoot

All we need now is some box space :( I know we don't have to save Mihawk because the special up event is during Mihawk returns, but we seriously need more space!

Looks like we can't go too nuts with the Sugofest. Gotta save some gems.

IT'S GO TIME BOYS!!!

I knew all this preparation would pay off soon!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

Oh shit.... Perfect just in time for the 2x skill up period. Gonna max skill that sucker.

Dawg

Anyone with a high level Vivi? Want to do training island with Laboon/Vivi strategy.

But none of my friends using Vivi atm ;_;

Top Bottom