• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Tidd

1 - Apoo YAY
2 - Pound Phoenix Zoro
3 - Uroouge
4 - YES!!!! COBY!!!!!!!
5 - Streaming Wolf Zoro
6 - Apoo meh
7 - Tashigi
8 - Miss Valentine
9 - Smoker
10 - Bepo 5*
11 - Alvida
12 - AND FINALLY SANJI
13 - Bepo... 5*
14 - Law already pulled one last time

I got everything I asked for. (Sanji and Coby, so I should be happy lol)

YASSSS

Rayleigh
Kid
Aboo
Bonney
Sanji(fuck you)
Django

I'm stopping. My luck was good but I got what I wanted. Thank you based Sugo.

Edit: I forgot to mention Choo and Drake as pulls. Also Rayleigh was my last pull not my first but man I'm so happy.

Again? REALLY, HOW LUCKY ARE YOU? Congrats :D

Xeroblade

Hooooooley crap that was bad.

1 -Six Sword Hatchan
2 - Roronoa Zoro (the Laboon like one)
3 - Bazooka Luffy
4 - Kuroobi
5 - Surgery Shot Sanji
6 - Sanji
7 - Nami
8 - Hatchan
9 - Chef Sanji

Literally just....omg horrible.

LITERALLY A THIRD OF MY PULLS WERE SANJI!!!!!
This is what is happening to me right now, I only have 18 Gems left

makaveli13

Neo Member
20 pulls later...

1) 4* Bonney (thought this might be a good start, new supernova already!)
2) 4* Smoker
3) 4* Alrong
4) 5* Urouge
5) 3* Usopp Hammer
6) 3* Buggy
7) 4* Apoo
8) 3* Kuro
9) 3* Smoker
10) v1 Coby (YES!!!!)
11) 4* Smoker
12) Choo (...)
13) 4* Impact Usopp
14) 3* V1 Nami
15) 3* Arlong
16) 4* Mir temp Nami
17) 3* Hatchan (...)
18) 3* gin
19) God Usopp
20) 4* Wolf Sword Zoro

I'm happy with impact usopp, Apoo and Urouge. Not so happy with all the smokers, the rest were dupes apart from Bonney who seems pretty useless to me.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Are boxes getting expanded soon? I kind of have a lot of units now especially after this. Did a few more pulls for posterity's sake and got a Basil Hawkins too. I need some room!

chrono01

Not going to lie, I'm disappointed in my pulls, given the amount of time I saved all of those Rainbow Gems. I honestly feel as though dedicating a certain number per Sugofest is the right way to do things. In the previous ones, I did five per "event". That way, if I got something nice, great! If not, it wasn't too disappointing since I only spent 25 Rainbow Gems. Going all-in like I did tonight, has the potential to pay off, but if it doesn't...

Oh well! I really wanted Rayleigh/Kid, I didn't get them, life goes on. I still have 61 Rainbow Gems, of which I'll save for farming Mihawk and HOPEFULLY expanding our Member Box. I'll slowly re-earn gems again and try again during the next Sugofest. I'll return to my set number per event, though. No more of this "PULL PULL PULL!" nonsense.

Also, my most sincere congratulations to those that pulled a Rayleigh, and I really mean that. I'm glad that at least a few here managed the feat!

I'm just not sure what to do with all of these 5* dupes. :/

DrAg0nBoY

Welp got only one pull and got Hacchi. Thinking about buying some gems to try more pull, but reading all those posts and don't know if it is worth it.

chrono01

Thanks guys <3

GRATZ to pelican for also getting Rayleigh!

I'm wishing y'all the best with the rest of your pulls!
No more for me, not for this Sugofest, haha. But thanks, hopefully in the future!

I couldn't fuse those repeat Hachi/Jango/Miss Goldenweek away fast enough. Their very appearance angered me.

pelicansurf

I just need a rainbow pirate penguin. I've yet to see one drop, but tomorrow is the day I grind it til it appears. I will max Rayleigh soon!

Thanks to everyone and good luck!

Chrono01 you were the one who told me to save my turtles for when I pull Rayleigh, you were right! :X

Also Wazzy, do you have a Whitebeard too?

chrono01

Chrono01 you were the one who told me to save my turtles for when I pull Rayleigh, you were right! :X
I knew!

Too bad I didn't have the foresight to gauge my own pulls, otherwise I could have saved myself a lot of heartache.

May you strike them down with a righteous fury the likes of which even the Gods will tremble before.
Consider it done! With a mighty tap of my index finger, I laughed maniacally as their screams filled the air.

chrono01

The only non-dupe I got from 135 gems was Apoo

This was depressing
Okay, you win in the depression department. :(

Are you keeping your dupes? I have several, but I'm afraid to fuse them away just in-case they get alternate evolutions eventually. You never know, it happened in other similar games.

But still, the lack of box space isn't making it easy.

I'm pretty happy with the pulls

I wanted whitebeard but 3 of the new supernovas and the last whitebeard crew member is a pretty good catch today

Phew, spent all my gems and did 19 pulls:

Bazooka Luffy :)()
Balloon Luffy (Alreasdy have G3. Maybe for utility)
Usopp :)(()
Guard Point Chopper (Don't have this or horn point yet, so yay?)
Dancing Jango
Apoo
X Drake
Room Law (Good, but I was already leveling a Law. All those turtles that went to waste...)
Law (...)
Apoo
Chopper (Future Horn Point Chopper)
Capone Gang Bege
Heavy Point Chopper
3000 Worlds Zoro
Hatchan :)()
Rayleigh (!!!)
Jozu
Mirage Nami (For Zephyr?)
Fire pearl (Dupe)

A lot of duds, but some really good ones, too. Now to start stockpiling my gems agan for the next sugofest.

chrono01

Phew, spent all my gems and did 19 pulls:

Bazooka Luffy :)()
Balloon Luffy (Alreasdy have G3. Maybe for utility)
Usopp :)(()
Guard Point Chopper (Don't have this or horn point yet, so yay?)
Dancing Jango
Apoo
X Drake
Room Law (Good, but I was already leveling a Law. All those turtles that went to waste...)
Law (...)
Apoo
Chopper (Future Horn Point Chopper)
Capone Gang Bege
Heavy Point Chopper
3000 Worlds Zoro
Hatchan :)()
Rayleigh (!!!)
Jozu
Mirage Nami (For Zephyr?)
Fire pearl (Dupe)

A lot of duds, but some really good ones, too. Now to start stockpiling my gems agan for the next sugofest.
Rayleigh alone was worth these pulls.

Congrats!

Wazzy

Banned
I just need a rainbow pirate penguin. I've yet to see one drop, but tomorrow is the day I grind it til it appears. I will max Rayleigh soon!

Thanks to everyone and good luck!

Also Wazzy, do you have a Whitebeard too?
I do! I've got all the major Supernova's I believe.
No more for me, not for this Sugofest, haha. But thanks, hopefully in the future!

I couldn't fuse those repeat Hachi/Jango/Miss Goldenweek away fast enough. Their very appearance angered me.
I'm sorry to hear you didn't get either. :(

Maybe try two more pulls for last minute luck? :p
Dude!!!! Thats so awesome, congrats!!
Thanks! I'm extremely happy with them xD

ElChado

Neo Member
Got a lot of silvers, lots of duplicates, but that happens when the only units missing are urogue, whitebeard, and the new units.

But I really should have stopped my pulls earlier, first pull whitebeard, 9th pull kidd, kept going till 16 pulls.

Can't complain after getting whitebeard but all i went in with was hopes of kidd/urogue/apoo.

Now i gotta make sure i max that special during kraken island!

pelicansurf

I'm tempted to keep pulling for Kid and Whitebeard, but I quite literally have almost every worthwhile Gatcha unit now. Probs not worth the gems, especially with Mihawk farming starting tomorrow night.

Also, friend me new Rayleigh humans. I want to be able to use him every now and again.

chrono01

Got a lot of silvers, lots of duplicates, but that happens when the only units missing are urogue, whitebeard, and the new units.

But I really should have stopped my pulls earlier, first pull whitebeard, 9th pull kidd, kept going till 16 pulls.

Can't complain after getting whitebeard but all i went in with was hopes of kidd/urogue/apoo.

Now i gotta make sure i max that special during kraken island!
You want Urogue/Apoo? I got three of each. Take them, I do not want them!

(If only. -_-)

Still, Whitebeard and Kid in 16 pulls, you did far better than I. In addition to Rayleigh/Kid, I was really hoping for Robin/Impact Usopp, since I have so many of their skillbooks cluttering my inventory. I guess I'll hold onto them for a while longer...

Ok time to pull.... I'm already regretting it.
Nah, you got this!

Just remember to save 40-50 gems for Mihawk.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Nah, you got this!

Just remember to save 40-50 gems for Mihawk.
HehxD

Ok my first pull was 4 star Kidd I probably should have stopped there. Because the 5 pulls after that were all silver trash lol.

I'm happy for Kidd... But a 6* or Robin would have been great.

I have like 3 stones left for Mihawk now.... Argh. But mine is already skilled up a bit so let's see how it works out.

Sucks that you didn't get Rayleigh this time... Hope next time we have more luck with Boa and him.

Jayhawk

Even though I don't play this game as much due to the recent release of FFXIV Heavensward expansion, I still dropped some money for this sugofest. Characters I didn't have before that I got include unevolved Law, unevolved Apoo, unevolved Capone, Impact Dial Usopp, and evolved Bon Clay. Nothing too exciting like Wazzy's batch.

I don't think I'll be spending gems on Mihawk farming. I'll just use the stamina I'll have through the day.

chrono01

HehxD

Ok my first pull was 4 star Kidd I probably should have stopped there. Because the 5 pulls after that were all silver trash lol.

I'm happy for Kidd... But a 6* or Robin would have been great.

I have like 3 stones left for Mihawk now.... Argh. But mine is already skilled up a bit so let's see how it works out.

Sucks that you didn't get Rayleigh this time... Hope next time we have more luck with Boa and him.
Kidd isn't bad all! Sorry to hear about your other five pulls, but at least you got one great unit out of it.

Maybe one day...one day...we'll get our Robin. ...Maybe.

But yes, there's always next time. I'll be a lot more conservative in my next set of pulls, though.

chrono01

I have 40 gems left... I am so tempted to use them (my finger is hovering over the purchase gems button right now). That dam Mihawk had to appear tomorrow. I have him at special level 3 so should be able to max him.
Don't pull, save them for Mihawk. Having his special max-skilled is such an important milestone, and the fact that he's paired WITH a skill-up event, means you don't have to hoard an unnecessary amount in your member box without knowing for sure whether it'll be enough to reach max skill or not. Tomorrow, you can run it as many times as needed [fusing them along the way] until you hit the skill cap with no wasted copies.

Resist the urge. I know how difficult it can be, but this is Mihawk we're talking about.

Is Rayleigh really that important to have guys? I'm on my last 20 gems. I did get Apoo (3 times..) Towel Nami's pre-evo, Eustace Kid and Surgeon Sanji. The rest were all smokers..like what the hell? xD

chrono01

Is Rayleigh really that important to have guys? I'm on my last 20 gems. I did get Apoo (3 times..) Towel Nami's pre-evo, Eustace Kid and Surgeon Sanji. The rest were all smokers..like what the hell? xD
Yes, he's one of the most powerful Captains in the entire game, hence how rare he is. Perhaps even the most powerful, considering he doesn't need special conditions (such as Whitebeard) to be helpful.

Tidd

Ok my first pull was 4 star Kidd I probably should have stopped there. .

I swear this sentence is so true. I read it 2323times today and thought the same thing after I pulled Apoo with my first try. (of course there are exception e.g. when your name is Wazzy aka the gatcha god! :D)

Zel3

I bought an insane amount of gems and the best thing I got was apoo. Time for me to uninstall this game and never play these type of games. I can't control myself. :3

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Finally spent $$ on the game. $38 for 60 gems. It netted me:

Miss Goldenweek (new to me)
Law (Dupe, but this one was 5* - last drop was 4* and I'd avoided putting turtles into it in case exactly this happened)
Apoo
Apoo
V1 Sanji
Jewelry Bonney
Vivi
Dancing Jango
Kuro
Kuro
V1 Sanji
(Almost stopped but final YOLO pull) Eustass Kidd!

Worth $40? Totally not. Just 4 new Gacha-only units, only one of which is super usable. BUT I've been enjoying the game so much for the past few months that I didn't mind spending some $$ to get a few extra pulls to support the devs.

Now to decide if I should spend the 20 gems I already had stockpiled on more pulls, or save them...

Edit: Who am I kidding? Spent my last gems:

Gin
Bonney
Izo (new!)
Law

So, to recap:

16 pulls:
8 Gold, 8 Silver
7 dex, 9 other colors.
8 gacha-only
2 units that were non-dupes that are top tier/will see regular play.

Yes, he's one of the most powerful Captains in the entire game, hence how rare he is. Perhaps even the most powerful, considering he doesn't need special conditions (such as Whitebeard) to be helpful.

Reading this really makes me want to test my luck and go for 2 other pulls...ugh haha.

chrono01

I bought an insane amount of gems and the best thing I got was apoo. Time for me to uninstall this game and never play these type of games. I can't control myself. :3
Try to set a limit for each Sugofest and don't go beyond it. I did this time, since Rayleigh was just released and I wanted to push it more than I did in the past, but if you get in the routine of only doing five pulls per Sugofest [or ten, whatever you decide on] and no more, it's not too bad.

Of course, that's assuming you can stop... :(

Reading this really makes me want to test my luck and go for 2 other pulls...ugh haha.
Sorry, but it's true. The only thing Rayleigh can't really handle are non-INT events. Other than that, he's basically God at everything.

...I know, I wanted him too.

Spinx

So salty right now. I should've saved all the gems to refill my stamina.

Ofcourse i get massacre soldier killer on my second account.

Zel3

Try to set a limit for each Sugofest and don't go beyond it. I did this time, since Rayleigh was just released and I wanted to push it more than I did in the past, but if you get in the routine of only doing five pulls per Sugofest [or ten, whatever you decide on] and no more, it's not too bad.

Of course, that's assuming you can stop... :(

Sorry, but it's true. The only thing Rayleigh can't really handle are non-INT events. Other than that, he's basically God at everything.

...I know, I wanted him too.
But what if I spend $20 more and get Rayleigh-San? Argghhhhhh

Hana-Bi

Congrats to all who got Rayleigh. I really wanted him and put some money in gems...

No luck of course. :I

Since I got Law, Apoo, Kid and Hawkins, I would only pull for Rayleigh and this seems like wasted money. I need to wait till Boa and then pull the trigger again...

I barely have any gem... Need them for Mihawk... But must pull twice for Chrono...

Edit: double Dancing Django...

That luck.

Double edit: Wife grabbed my phone and told me; "We are busy potty training... You do not get to farm Mihawk tomorrow. She used all the gems I had left, I got nothing. :(

chrono01

But what if I spend $20 more and get Rayleigh-San? Argghhhhhh
Then you win the game.

But resist, you must! Rayleigh will come to you naturally when ready, do not force it.

BTW, Version 4.0 details. KEEP YOUR DUPLICATES!

http://onepiece-cruise.blogspot.ca/2015/07/version-40-changes.html

- New "Hidden Abilities". Basically, they act like Awakening in Puzzle & Dragons. Fuse duplicate units into each other to awaken them [doesn't need to be the exact same evolution, only of the same evolution chain]. This gives you a chance to grant the unit Lock Release/Special Cooldown Reduction/Heals Per Turn/Damage Reduction/etc. abilities.

- New characters types [not just Slashers/Strikers/Fighters/Shooters!]

- Possible alternate evolutions for past characters. It's been teased that G3/Law/Ace will be among the first three for the new evolutions.

Qmzn

Neo Member
(Almost stopped but final YOLO pull) Eustass Kidd!

Doesn't that open up the possibility of a Kidd/Kidd Mihawk team?

I ended up with Basil Hawkins. Out of 60 gems :(

You and me both. Let's be Basil buddies.

Forget Suck-o-fest, I'm getting a MAX skill Mihawk tomorrow. I'm gonna ride that sexy black-bladed wave all the way into version 4.0, when Captain Coby and MAX'd Thousand Sunnys crap on all our favorite strategies. I'm ready, Bamco! You hear me? I'm ready. Bring it.

RedBoot

It's really amazing how much these events tempt me. I've played a handful of F2P games extensively and spent about $5 total ($4 of which was on this game, brought some extra gems to expand my box a bit more). And yet I'm going through the mental gymnastics of whether I should drop $20 on this tomorrow (I only add money to my iTunes through prepaid cards, which helps with impulse purchases).

I've somewhat convinced myself to spend the money, but only for Mihawk farming, since that's a more reliable method of improving my account. But it does leave me free to drop more of my current gems. :p

I pulled three more and got regular Nami, Miss Wednesday, and Nefertari Vivi. With my earlier pulls, that's three Vivis. And this is a DEX event.

I'll pull twice more tomorrow and save the rest for Mihawk. If I could just get any Supernova, I'd be satisfied.

Top Bottom