• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Alright count me in the "I couldn't stop throwing money at the game" crowd. Did 44 pulls, the new units were:

Mr Prince
GoldenWeek
4* Law
4* Wolf Zoro
5* Izo
4* Vista
4* X-Drake
5* Hawkins
5* Urouge
5* Bonnie
5* Kid
4* Capone
5* RAYLEIGH :O

I guess I'm done pulling forever, these will keep me busy for a loooong time.

Alright count me in the "I couldn't stop throwing money at the game" crowd. Did 44 pulls, the new units were:

Mr Prince
GoldenWeek
4* Law
4* Wolf Zoro
5* Izo
4* Vista
4* X-Drake
5* Hawkins
5* Urouge
5* Bonnie
5* Kid
4* Capone

Throws salt at your Rayleigh

Spinx

I got shafted this time. 10 pulls. Only thing of note was urogue. Rest was 3 star thrash. Sigh.

kqwpB5t.jpg

chrono01

80 gems for me and blew them all:

Hachi...
Kid
Hachi.......
Bepo
Guard Point Chopper...
Goldenweek
Arlong...
Urouge
Marco!
Arlong...
Vista
Gear Second...
Arm Point Chopper...
Smoker
Hawkings
HACHI?!

Then I thought about the amount of time I spend on this game and figured I'd throw it some support. Bought £15 of gems.

First pull. Rayleigh.

Overall happy with it just thanks to Rayleigh, though some awful pulls there, each Hachi dragged on me more and more.

Mr Prince
GoldenWeek
4* Law
4* Wolf Zoro
5* Izo
4* Vista
4* X-Drake
5* Hawkins
5* Urouge
5* Bonnie
5* Kid
4* Capone

You guys and your Rayleigh. I hate you.

Just kidding, congrats!

Too bad I didn't have the foresight to gauge my own pulls, otherwise I could have saved myself a lot of heartache.
Uggg, I know what you mean all too well. I should have stopped when I got my 4th Supernova, instead of continuing on in hopes of Robin, Impact Usopp, Marco, Izo and the illusive Rayleigh.

Urouge - *New* - Striker Captain get.
Don Krieg - Dupe. Bleh.
X Drake - *New* - Purple Whitebeard? Interesting.
Roar of the Sea Scratchman Apuu - *New* - Hmmm, Green Marco? Cool. Evolved too? Sweet!
Hatchan - Dupe. Ugg.
Dancing Jango - Another useless character dupe.
Buggy - NOT AGAIN! (He's haunted many of my pulls before).
Miss Goldenweek - If you're gonna be a dupe, at least be evolved damnit. :(
Eustass Kid - *New* - NIIIIIIICE! This will go nicely into my STR team and he'll be a good sub for Urouge.
Arm Point Chopper - *New* - I GUESS I can make use of him as a STR def reducer at some point. *Shrug*

At this point I my thought process was "This is my most played game for the past 3 months and I love it. I got a few Supernovas so let's leave the FTP pool and drop $40 for pulls and Mihawk runs." BIG MISTAKE!

Bazooka Luffy - This isn't a good start ...
Six Sword Hachi - ...
Pistol Luffy - Are you kidding me?
Hatchan - GTFO YOU USELESS OCTOPUSSY!
Miss Goldenweek - AGAIN!
Cabin Boy Coby - The troll finally appears.
Guard Point Chopper - I have Smoker, you are useless to me.
Hatchan - Kill me, now. I'm done with this Sugo.

The only non-dupe I got from 135 gems was Apoo

This was depressing
Damn. :(

- beppo
- defence chopper
- that 3* sugo usopp
- Izo (that's a nice unit right?)
- chuu .. ew
- goldenweek, boring
- hachi, useless.
- another hachi -_-
- ... another Izo, lol.. but this time the evolved version, which is lovely.
- ANOTHER izo .. why.
- another usopp ok
- chore boy helmeppo...
- regular smoker
- regular nami
- Gang Capone ... is he good? no idea, looks like an Asura Zoro level quick leader .. which I really needed.
- Evolved killer! Well at least this sugo has solved my lack of quick units + leaders in a single go.
- Basil Hawkins O:
- gold pound usopp .. okay
- Evolved Kuro .. well I didn't have him yet so that's not bad.
- unevolved tashigi, whatever. at least she got a special up out of it.
- Blameco .. already had him.

Still got 50 gems left but not sure if I wanna pull any more.

I don't think my pulls were half bad considering I got .. capone, killer, hawkins, izo.

No exclusive units like Rayleigh, but I usually set my expectations at "at least give me something decent", not "The best or nothing".

/edit

I just realised I misread capone's ability, he's Blameco not Zoro. oh well. Still gives me an actual usable quick leader.

Now all I really need is a decent INT leader and I can make a decent party of every color attribute.

Dandte

Had a friend have his account stolen... advice for protecting against this?

don't post your id/crewname/box/last team etc together. Bamco needs this informations to recover an account, so anyyone how has this infos can get it recovered by bamco.

the typical redit post:

Username - 123-456-789

Look at my sugo fest and character box. also does this team works for mihawk?

DrAg0nBoY

Put some money into to get gems for another pull. Got Mr 3 (evolved). Yeah, I am skipping this sugofest now.

I hope we get some gems for the next sugofest.

Had a friend have his account stolen... advice for protecting against this?

What Dandte said. Also, is your friend an active player? Because the recovery form has a "last played" date field and the support needs like 3 days to reply so it doesn't seem possible to steal the account of someone who plays every day.

Mazre

Had a plan threw it out the window. Pulled 17 times. Was pretty bleak, ended up with 4* versions of Bonney, Basil, Apoo and Law. Not a complete disaster but not great either.

Is it me or is Basil Hawkins' ability legitimately good?

On that note a question, is the Franky event gonna be a pain if the only viable INT captain you have is Buggy?

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
1st penguin run and got the rainbow pirate penguin. I now am the proud owner of a level 59 Evolved Rayleigh. At a whopping cost of 55. Ouch. I had to take Mihawk off my team. Considering I'm only a few stamina short, farming Mihawk will get me to the promised P-LVL in order to play with the most ridiculous units possible.

Dandte

Don't want to spoil anyone who isn't reading the jap manga, but from infos i think it's pretty clear.

From the new Infos about 4.0 i'm pretty sure the new Type is a
"D".............
Type.

Niwa

Then you win the game.

But resist, you must! Rayleigh will come to you naturally when ready, do not force it.

BTW, Version 4.0 details. KEEP YOUR DUPLICATES!

http://onepiece-cruise.blogspot.ca/2015/07/version-40-changes.html

- New "Hidden Abilities". Basically, they act like Awakening in Puzzle & Dragons. Fuse duplicate units into each other to awaken them [doesn't need to be the exact same evolution, only of the same evolution chain]. This gives you a chance to grant the unit Lock Release/Special Cooldown Reduction/Heals Per Turn/Damage Reduction/etc. abilities.

- New characters types [not just Slashers/Strikers/Fighters/Shooters!]

- Possible alternate evolutions for past characters. It's been teased that G3/Law/Ace will be among the first three for the new evolutions.

I hate myself for Fusing 2 Aces :(

Majukun

done some pulls on my secondary account,got

base luffy
plastic surgery sanji
evolved bon chan (which i already have)
base marco (which i already have)
evolevd kraig
yellow chopper (only new character)

plus i have failed an exam earlier today

today is clearly my lucky day...I really don't know if i should pull with my main account now...
EDIT:
ok,made my tries oin my main account..the astounding resoults are

base vivi (already have)
base alvida
mid-stage luffy
hachi (already have)
guard point chopper
evolved mr 5 (alrady have)
base zoro
evolved gin

if that is not the worst series of pull ever,on 2 accounts nonetheless,i don't know what it is

also,shouldn't we get nanohana/rainbase today?

Dandte

done some pulls on my secondary account,got

base luffy
plastic surgery sanji
evolved bon chan (which i already have)
base marco (which i already have)
evolevd kraig
yellow chopper (only new character)

plus i have failed an exam earlier today

today is clearly my lucky day...I really don't know if i should pull with my main account now...
EDIT:
ok,made my tries oin my main account..the astounding resoults are

base vivi (already have)
base alvida
mid-stage luffy
hachi (already have)
guard point chopper
evolved mr 5 (alrady have)
base zoro
evolved gin

if that is not the worst series of pull ever,on 2 accounts nonetheless,i don't know what it is

Well.... The luffy was an improvement right?

Ferga

Got a chance for another summon with the daily gem.

V1 Sanji.

Round up:

140 gems.

All dupes except 1 Apoo.

10 Zoros. 4 Sanjis. 6 Hachis.

I think out of 300-350 fruits, I have only been able to pull 2 supernovas and 1 unit (Marco) from Whitebeard's batch

This sugo has officially stopped me from spending anymore on this app. So that's nice, I guess.

The stars aligned. I woke up this morning and my daily gem gave me the one extra I needed for another pull. Also, it was my 200th login day so I got five more gems! Two pulls...

Base Zoro
Base Goldenweek.

Bought 60 more gems. A couple more Laws, goldenweeks, three Zoros, two Sanjis, Hachis, base Kuro,

But at least 5* Kid came up second to last, so that was nice.

StMeph

Is Mihawk returning tomorrow? Am I reading that correctly from earlier in the page? I'm completely tapped out of gems and would need more just to farm enough of the guy to go for skill ups.

I've rerolled about 20 or so times so far. I'm guessing "Smoker the White Hunter" and "Miss Wednesday" for my rares, probably reroll again?

RedBoot

Did my usual morning pull and got evolved Urogue. Not a flashy pull, but it's the best thing I've gotten this fest, so I'm happy with it. Gets me a Striker lead, and it's evolved so I won't have to spend a lot of time leveling him (my Killer from the first Supernova sugofest is still a couple levels from evolving, but I've been lazy with him).

As a side note, this puts me at 4 for 4 on morning Sugofest pulls (Vista, Killer, Robin, and now Urogue). I'm not about to claim there's any science behind this, but...if you're getting crappy pulls, maybe try waiting 8 hours? :)

bzzt

Neo Member
In total 20 pulls, only 3 good keepers. Law, Apoo, and X-Drake. Also got Mr. 5, which is new to me, and another X-Drake. Basically 25% weren't Zoro, Hatchi, Smoker, Sanji, Luffy, or Kuro.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Is there an easy way to reroll without redownloading on iOS 8.4 now that they locked out the documents area? (I am jailbroken)

I really want to try this but don't want to download every single reroll.

Dandte

Is there an easy way to reroll without redownloading on iOS 8.4 now that they locked out the documents area? (I am jailbroken)

I really want to try this but don't want to download every single reroll.

Reroll on pc and Transfer the Data. Just make sure you use all the gems for Pulls or box upgrades.

And mihawk returns 15th 07 , 19:00 pst on global

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Reroll on pc and Transfer the Data. Just make sure you use all the gems for Pulls or box upgrades.

And mihawk returns 15th 07 , 19:00 pst on global

Is it better to reroll during the sugofest or mihawk returns?
EDIT: Nvm noticed mihawk is a dungeon. Hope I can pull enough times by the time sugofest ends tonight.

Two more yolo pulls just because i can't help it and....

Cho :(

Kid 4*!!!

Got all supernovas except rayleigh and bonnie

All worthwhile pulls today

Law 4*
Urouge 5*
Scratchman apoo 5*
Capone bege 5*
X-drake 4*
Eustass Kid 4*
Bepo 4*
Vista 4*

RalchAC

My two pulls were two v2 Usopps that I used in order to try to skill up my already owned v2 Usopp. I used them and my books and my skill CD is like level 14.

Now I have 35 gems for Mihawk tomorrow.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
First-world Treasure Cruise problem - the list of characters I need to evolve is getting almost alarmingly long:

Monster Chopper
Smoker ---> Biker Smoker
Izo
Apoo
Kidd
Vivi
Basil
Story Chopper into one of his forms (left him for now, to leave my options open).
Ms. Goldenweek (just for completion's sake, at some point)

This is after going on an Evolving spree and finally getting through Garp, Urogue, Khalifa and Pauly evolved this weekend thanks to last week's bonus turtle times.

The game never slows down!

Top Bottom