• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Oh sweet I knew they would introduce passive skills ala Awakenings on PaD - just thought they would wait until post time skip.

Kidd isn't bad all! Sorry to hear about your other five pulls, but at least you got one great unit out of it.

Maybe one day...one day...we'll get our Robin. ...Maybe.

But yes, there's always next time. I'll be a lot more conservative in my next set of pulls, though.

Maybe it's just me.... But I really wanna have a 6* unit at this point, I already have many great or good units... So getting one more while cool at this point is kinda disappointing still.

Just afraid that this will be once of those accounts where the guy played for years and never got a GFE.

Well nvm.... There is always a next time.

I swear this sentence is so true. I read it 2323times today and thought the same thing after I pulled Apoo with my first try. (of course there are exception e.g. when your name is Wazzy aka the gatcha god! :D)
So true bro..... But I your MI d you know you are just always one pull away form WB or Rayleigh lol.

Thank God I have my WB alternate account otherwise I would have gone crazy.

Tidd

Hana-Bi

Then you win the game.

But resist, you must! Rayleigh will come to you naturally when ready, do not force it.

BTW, Version 4.0 details. KEEP YOUR DUPLICATES!

http://onepiece-cruise.blogspot.ca/2015/07/version-40-changes.html

- New "Hidden Abilities". Basically, they act like Awakening in Puzzle & Dragons. Fuse duplicate units into each other to awaken them [doesn't need to be the exact same evolution, only of the same evolution chain]. This gives you a chance to grant the unit Lock Release/Special Cooldown Reduction/Heals Per Turn/Damage Reduction/etc. abilities.

- New characters types [not just Slashers/Strikers/Fighters/Shooters!]

- Possible alternate evolutions for past characters. It's been teased that G3/Law/Ace will be among the first three for the new evolutions.

Wow, that sounds amazing. But without a box update I need to fuse my duplicates.

In this sugofest I got 5 (!) Apoos and the best thing from this is that every time my skill leveled up.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I think I'm going F2P for good. I think I just bought 4 85 packs of gems and no rayleigh.

This is fucking dangerous, and should be regulated by gambling commissions or something :p

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
To recap, 80 gems/16 pulls:

8 Gold, 8 Silver
7 dex, 9 other colors.
8 gacha-only
2 gacha units that were non-dupes that are top tier/will get use from me (Kidd, Izo).

So, all in all, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little disappointed with this result, but it's far better than many, which I acknowledge. I'm just really starting to feel the lack of staple units like G3 and Mihawk in my box.

Doesn't that open up the possibility of a Kidd/Kidd Mihawk team?

Dunno - I haven't seen any numbers/theorycrafting on Kidd/Kidd for Mihawk. I certainly wouldn't be able to farm with that combo because of the lack of Kidd friends. I just figured I'd spend a single gem to complete 40 stam once, and be done with Mihawk for now.

chrono01

Oh sweet I knew they would introduce passive skills ala Awakenings on PaD - just thought they would wait until post time skip.

Maybe it's just me.... But I really wanna have a 6* unit at this point, I already have many great or good units... So getting one more while cool at this point is kinda disappointing still.

Just afraid that this will be once of those accounts where the guy played for years and never got a GFE.

Well nvm.... There is always a next time.
Yeah, I'd love a single 6* unit too. The thing is, I got lucky early on with my pulls but nothing of outstanding value. Sure, G3 Luffy is great [I actually have two of him, so there might be hope if his supposed upcoming second evolution is good], as are several of my other units. In total, the 5* I have are:

5*

- G3 Luffy x2
- Law
- Apoo
- Ace
- Marco
- Urogue x3
- Towel Nami
- Basil Hawkins

4*

- Law
- Apoo x2
- Mr. Prince
- Capone Bege x2

Also, obviously the in-game/event characters, such as Mihawk/Monster Chopper/Garp. I also max'd my Going Merry as well as a few characters, such as GP Usopp and Towel Nami. The further along I go without a 6*, the more painful it is knowing I'll never be able to re-roll since I've spent so much time/effort into the account. At this point, it's either I get a 6* with this account or none at all.

I've come to terms with never getting a 6*. If it happens, I will be ecstatic, but I honestly don't expect it. For the extremely rare units, my luck with gatcha games has been horrible in the past. This includes Puzzle & Dragons, Chain Chronicle, School Idol Festival, Record Keeper, etc. :/

Oh well, maybe the alternate evolutions for G3 Luffy and Law will be great and I won't mind having doubles of them!

new evolution for G3? You don't want to earn money, Namco, if the evolution is what I suspect? :D

Oh and we might get a free gem because they fucked up Apoo's in-battle details <3
Yay, compensation gems incoming!

...Hopefully.

Wow, that sounds amazing. But without a box update I need to fuse my duplicates.

In this sugofest I got 5 (!) Apoos and the best thing from this is that every time my skill leveled up.
I received a lot of Apoo too. -_-

I don't mind the silver posters. At least I know I'm getting something shitty so I don't get my hopes up. As far as gold posters go, let's just say I've gotten every form of chopper through RR.

Copons

6GjA9rO.png

I'm+ok+with+this.jpg

goddamit though... all dupes except the two v2 Usopp and him, but most importantly: way too many heartbreaking silver posters. :(

Tidd

goddamit though... all dupes except the two v2 Usopp and him, but most importantly: way too many heartbreaking silver posters. :(

Congrats! :)
But seriously? Your are complaining about silver posters when you pull Rayleigh? Come on be happy and excited about him. :D

freed

fuck*ng usopp not only mess my ship, he also mess my pull -_-

got 5 ussop from rare pull, even godsopp twice, hammering my precious 60 gems -_-

but i got unevolved killer, twice.....

Copons

Congrats! :)
But seriously? Your are complaining about silver posters when you pull Rayleigh? Come on be happy and excited about him. :D

Eh, but look there: Rayleigh came after 9 pulls, all silvers and/or dupes (except Impact Usopp), so it has been a kinda buzzkill Sugofest, with people hearing me swearing against my phone in the toilet. :D

actually i'm a bit sick atm, but as soon as i get well again i'll be all OMFG RAYLEIGH = basically the only one unit I wanted in the entire game

chrono01

Eh, but look there: Rayleigh came after 9 pulls, all silvers and/or dupes (except Impact Usopp), so it has been a kinda buzzkill Sugofest, with people hearing me swearing against my phone in the toilet. :D

actually i'm a bit sick atm, but as soon as i get well again i'll be all OMFG RAYLEIGH = basically the only one unit I wanted in the entire game
No joke, I pulled 22 times tonight and I would have been ecstatic with 21 silver posters and a single Rayleigh.

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Feel better soon!

Copons

No joke, I pulled 22 times tonight and I would have been ecstatic with 21 silver posters and a single Rayleigh.

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Feel better soon!

Thanks!

Yeah, well, yeah, I've yet to realize I got it in relatively few pulls while others are still throwing their gems at it.
As I said, let me get back on my feet and my WOOOHOOOOO of joy will finally resonate. :)

Hana-Bi

Since I can no feed my turtles to some other chars then Rayleigh I'll prepare for the Lucci island.

Law / Law
Biker Smoker / Mihawk
Apoo / Pauli

Should be a good team, or are there any other team suggestions?

Nibel

I got

- Vista
- Vista evolved
- Mr.3 x2
- Sanji
- Helmeppo
- Nami V2

and

- Kid
- Drake
- Killer
- Urouge

and some other filler pulls. No Rayleigh of course, but I'm okay

GDJustin

I'm+ok+with+this.jpg

You have what might be literally the best unit in the game, and one that many thousands (millions?) of players will never, ever get, even if they pull 5+ times in ever single Sugofest.

Be happy :)

GDJustin

Since I can no feed my turtles to some other chars then Rayleigh I'll prepare for the Lucci island.

Law / Law
Biker Smoker / Mihawk
Apoo / Pauli

Should be a good team, or are there any other team suggestions?

My TC Theorycrafting is weak, but I think the concensus is that Asura Zoro/Asura Zoro captains with Law as a sub is a little bit better team for the Fortnite.

I also think Khalifa might be a stronger pick than Apoo, but on this I'm far less sure - I'm not really sure what subs to run, myself since I finally pulled Izo.

Hana-Bi

My TC Theorycrafting is weak, but I think the concensus is that Asura Zoro/Asura Zoro captains with Law as a sub is a little bit better team for the Fortnite.

I also think Khalifa might be a stronger pick than Apoo, but on this I'm far less sure - I'm not really sure what subs to run, myself since I finally pulled Izo.

Apoo fits Law perfectly while Khalifa fits Izo perfectly. So, if you have Law I'd suggest Apoo.

Cerity

Balloon luffy
Evo smoker
Mr 5
Blamenco
Unevo smoker
Unevo smoker
Hachi
Django
Ms goldenweek
Ms goldenweek
Impact dial usopp
Django
Luffy
Flower vista
Django

Sigh, why do I even try.

chrono01

Balloon luffy
Evo smoker
Mr 5
Blamenco
Unevo smoker
Unevo smoker
Hachi
Django
Ms goldenweek
Ms goldenweek
Impact dial usopp
Django
Luffy
Flower vista
Django

Sigh, why do I even try.
Hey, Balloon Luffy/G3 Luffy, Blamenco and Vista are good. Assuming, of course, you don't already have them. >_<

GDJustin

Apoo fits Law perfectly while Khalifa fits Izo perfectly. So, if you have Law I'd suggest Apoo.

Ah, true. I hadn't really caught on to that Apoo/Law combo yet. Yeah, I have a lvl 41 5* Law, and I pulled Apoo.

Guess I'll run:

Zoro
Law
Apoo
Mihawk
??? (Paulie/Smoker/Izo/Khalifa)

For that last slot Paulie's orb locking is very appealing, and his stats are actually pretty damn good even at lower levels. But not sure if any damage mitigation is needed. or anything like that.

chrono01

Thanks! Yeah, the funny thing about this is that I was getting one Supernova after another. Nothing better than to see gold paper and then turn it into that.
Haha, I bet.

Unfortunately, my gold papers transformed into Hachi. He trolled me so. :/

I have every single one of them already lol.
Oh, not so good then. :(

Keep your G3 Luffy, though. I know it's a long time coming, but in Version 4 he's supposedly getting an alternate evolution.

pLow7

I was joking with my friend that, who gets more Sanjis has to buy the other one some drinks.

First two pulls were fucking Sanji....

At least i pulled evolved Urouge and Law! And i still have 49/50 Gems left.

well got every unit available but Rayleigh I am not salty though. Who am I kidding im salty.

Drake 5*
Bepo 5*
Jewelry Bonney 4*
Law 4*
Capone 4*
Apoo 5*
Urouge 5*
Salt 8*

Kumo

Alright well I'm done pulling. Best thing I got was 5* Apoo and 5* Bonney... oh and I pulled enough smoker dupes to max skill him lol. Pretty terrible sugo for me.

On the bright side, I finally got around to evolving Whitebeard since I ended up getting no one to use the turtles on.

Hopefully a max skill Mihawk can help alleviate my sugo woes.

Wazzy

Banned
I'll focus on evolving Rayleigh once Zephyr raid is released. I wanna make sure my yellow units are prepared before putting turtles into him.

I'm lucky that Bonney and Apoo are the evolved versions which means for units I still need to evolve are:
Kid
Whitebeard
Ace
Urogue
Rayleigh
Shanks
Basil
Drake
Smoker to Biker
Monster Chopper

And a couple other minor ones. It's gonna be annoying farming Elder Seahorses lol

Hana-Bi

I'll focus on evolving Rayleigh once Zephyr raid is released. I wanna make sure my yellow units are prepared before putting turtles into him.

I'm lucky that Bonney and Apoo are the evolved versions which means for units I still need to evolve are:
Kid
Whitebeard
Ace
Urogue
Rayleigh
Shanks
Basil
Drake
Smoker to Biker
Monster Chopper

And a couple other minor ones. It's gonna be annoying farming Elder Seahorses lol

Wow, what a list. This will take a while. :D

I only need to evolve Kid, Uroge, Basil and Drake. And this will take enough time. :p

Besides Rayleigh and White Beard the only Gacha units I'm missing after today are Blamenco and Vista. I really should have stopped earlier. :( Now I wait till a Int-Up Sugofest or till Boa is available...

sasari

80 gems for me and blew them all:

Hachi...
Kid
Hachi.......
Bepo
Guard Point Chopper...
Goldenweek
Arlong...
Urouge
Marco!
Arlong...
Vista
Gear Second...
Arm Point Chopper...
Smoker
Hawkings
HACHI?!

Then I thought about the amount of time I spend on this game and figured I'd throw it some support. Bought £15 of gems.

First pull. Rayleigh.

Overall happy with it just thanks to Rayleigh, though some awful pulls there, each Hachi dragged on me more and more.

Wazzy

Banned
Wow, what a list. This will take a while. :D

I only need to evolve Kid, Uroge, Basil and Drake. And this will take enough time. :p

Besides Rayleigh and White Beard the only Gacha units I'm missing after today are Blamenco and Vista. I really should have stopped earlier. :( Now I wait till a Int-Up Sugofest or till Boa is available...
Rayleigh shouldn't be terrible since purple TT is the norm but the others will take a long time. Thankfully some are halfway there for evolving but others(mainly new ones) are low.

I hope we get more TT's in the week soon. It was amazing having yellow as much as we did.

Top Bottom