• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
i...

i dont even know how to feel

how did i do?

FUCK YOU USOPP

ibckw8mdwwedfsubuef.gif

Following up on my wasteful 18 pulls before, I used the gems on my 5 Barrel Break Alts for the heck of it. 16 pulls total. My 1st Alt got Urouge and Zoro v2. My 3rd Alt got Killer, Bonnie, and Nami v2. The rest were all garbage.

This Sugo definitely taught me to never waste $ on the game again.

Who's the better DEX leader, Apoo (3x atk when full hp) or Izo (Double RCV and ATK) ?
It depends on if you can keep your HP full or not. If so, then the 3x ATK would obviously be superior. Either way, Izo's skill combined with Kalifa's is fantastic as it gives you full DEX orbs. Kalifa changes every orb to DEX or STR, while Izo changes STR orbs to DEX.

StMeph

With Mihawk coming and me being tapped out I added some gems so I would have enough for farming Mihawk and used the extra to pull.

No Rayleigh, of course, but I did get Whitebeard...

RedBoot

It depends on if you can keep your HP full or not. If so, then the 3x ATK would obviously be superior. Either way, Izo's skill combined with Kalifa's is fantastic as it gives you full DEX orbs. Kalifa changes every orb to DEX or STR, while Izo changes STR orbs to DEX.

Yeah, Izo's actually better as a crew member. The standard DEX leads you want are Zoro, Law, and Apoo, based on the quest.

Hana-Bi

I spent some more gems and really pulled more for Rayleigh than I ever wanted. Of course I didn't get Rayleigh or WB.

Well, for me (I hope so) those sugofests are now for gacha chars only. I know that I won't get a 6* char so I have to stop if I made my planned number of pulls.

Today I was really stupid. Hopefully in the coming months I won't make that mistake again. :( And maybe one day I'll pull Rayleigh and be happy because I didn't intend to pull him. :)

Tidd

They don't reveal it yet because they want you to spend all your gems on sugofest.

Nope that's not the reason. :D
They never announce reappearing raid bosses. (at least that's the case for japan)

And congrats again to everyone who thinks that he/she got something nice. :)
Personally I'm done with spending money for pulls. I will save my gems for the next big Sugo after Boa. And of course will use them for more box space and raid boss farming.

I had originally decided on this final team for Mihawk:

G3 Luffy FC - Level Max
Monster Chopper Captain - Level 67
Arlong - Level Max
Gaimon - Level Max
Usopp - Level Max
Mihawk - Level 71

Strategy is to stall for Usopp's special at the Green Pirate Penguin using Gaimon and then just blow Mihawk up in 4 turns. However, I got to thinking about it today and realized that Stage 4 was going to be a little bit of a problem. While I should definitely be able to burst down 4/5 of the enemies, having Gaimon means there's always going to be at least one left standing. I can't take the hit, because my HP is already cutting it close.

So, I've switched to this:

G3 Luffy FC - Level Max
Monster Chopper Captain - Level 67
Arlong - Level Max
Diable Sanji - Level 46
Usopp - Level Max
Mihawk - Level 71

Slight change, but it allows me to use Sanji's special to clear out Stage 4 and I should still (hypothetically) be able to stall out on the Pirate Penguin by attacking with Sanji. Gaimon's special is a waste anyway, due to my reduced RCV from Monster Chopper.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Someone on GAF better put up a Vivi long enough for me to use her with my Laboon for a Mihawk clear. I just realized finding a friend Vivi might actually be a little tough, since everyone will be using their farming team.

Hana-Bi

Someone on GAF better put up a Vivi long enough for me to use her with my Laboon for a Mihawk clear. I just realized finding a friend Vivi might actually be a little tough, since everyone will be using their farming team.

Will put my Vivi on since I won't be able to play for the next few days. She is level 73, hope that this is enough for your team.

Dandte

4 more Pulls

4* law
I should have stopped at this Point
3* hachi
4* Wolf Zorro . Good for his skill.
4* hachi ....oh come on

Now i only have 25 + 1 from Daily tomorrow....so no maxed mihawk. I might have a gatcha gamble Problem .....

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
If anybody here has a spare account with decent units. I would be much obliged. rerolling is chewing through my data and time.

Dawg

I love this game but it sucks when you have a lack of XP feeder units... waiting on turtle time like there's no tomorrow.

Tidd

Strategy is to stall for Usopp's special at the Green Pirate Penguin using Gaimon and then just blow Mihawk up in 4 turns. However, I got to thinking about it today and realized that Stage 4 was going to be a little bit of a problem. While I should definitely be able to burst down 4/5 of the enemies, having Gaimon means there's always going to be at least one left standing. I can't take the hit, because my HP is already cutting it close.

Gaimon should be able to kill the mobs. Just make sure you attack the seahorse with someone who does 6hits like Gaimon or Usopp. Everyone else has 4HP. Don't hit perfects, just let your units attack them and miss voluntary and you will be able to clear the 4th round without problems.

Wazzy

Banned
Ugh still no box space increase. It means I'm going to have to get rid of some stuff to make room for Mihawk farming. I'll probably do 5 at a time.

RedBoot

Did one more pull, because no, I don't have a problem, why do you ask? Got Bon Clay, which was actually a really good pickup since I don't think we'll be getting Alabasta 2 before Zephyr comes out. Between that and the Mirage Nami I got in an earlier pull, I should now be able to do almost every Zephyr strategy.

Fully half of my sugopulls were PSY units. I feel like my account didn't get the memo that we switched over to DEX boost.

Gaimon should be able to kill the mobs. Just make sure you attack the seahorse with someone who does 6hits like Gaimon or Usopp. Everyone else has 4HP. Don't hit perfects, just let your units attack them and miss voluntary and you will be able to clear the 4th round without problems.

Oh seriously? I actually seem to remember that now, but for some reason I had in my head that they had more HP than that. That's good to know, thanks!

Qmzn

Neo Member
Did one more pull, because no, I don't have a problem, why do you ask?

Ha, this is exactly how I feel. Sitting on the 30 gems for Mihawk, wanna pull one more... must... not... gamble...

I just keep telling myself, "There will be another Sugofest in a month, you can waste your gems then, fool."

So how would it be most possible? :s I dont have Laboon and I really need mihawk hahaha.. ×_×

Well you can still run the 30 stamina version, which should work fine as long as you have a high enough leveled Vivi friend captain (72 I think?). It's not a guaranteed drop, but you should definitely be able to grab him before the event is over.

I believe it IS possible to use Zoro/Vivi for the 40 stamina version, but you have to be able to burst him down before he uses his special. Would just depend on whether or not your other units would be strong enough to do so. Probably not...

Niwa

Well you can still run the 30 stamina version, which should work fine as long as you have a high enough leveled Vivi friend captain (72 I think?). It's not a guaranteed drop, but you should definitely be able to grab him before the event is over.

I believe it IS possible to use Zoro/Vivi for the 40 stamina version, but you have to be able to burst him down before he uses his special. Would just depend on whether or not your other units would be strong enough to do so. Probably not...

I guess I could get him with 6~ Runs.. :S

Majukun

I'll probably go with the team i used last time

g3 x2
alvida
arlong
god usopp
dj sanji

it was good enough last time..and this time i have >80 stamina,so i can actually farm it

I guess I could get him with 6~ Runs.. :S

Even if you have to gem a couple of times, he's definitely worth it. I mean, if you could pay 5 gems on the Gatcha and guarantee that you get one of the best characters in the game, then wouldn't you do it?

That being said, surely you'll get him after 6 runs. It's not guaranteed, but the chances are really good.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I have 100 Stam, which puts me in an awkward spot. 3-30 Stam Runs or 2 40s. 30s would be quicker and if I get lucky, better, but I could also get unlucky. 20 wasted Stam feels bad though.

Tidd

I have 100 Stam, which puts me in an awkward spot. 3-30 Stam Runs or 2 40s. 30s would be quicker and if I get lucky, better, but I could also get unlucky. 20 wasted Stam feels bad though.

I would run 2x 40 stamina + 15 stamina Kalifa or the daily island (penguins or dragons if you need some)

chrono01

Ugh still no box space increase. It means I'm going to have to get rid of some stuff to make room for Mihawk farming. I'll probably do 5 at a time.
No joke, I'm this close to quitting just because of the no box upgrades. A maximum of 200, given how many units are in the game at the moment, is ridiculous and incredibly frustrating. I'm going to sell every Regular/Pirate Penguin, Crab, and non-Elder Seahorse. Maybe then I'll free up another 4 slots so I can actually continue playing the game.

And no, I'm not selling useful skillbooks. :(

Jayhawk

No joke, I'm this close to quitting just because of the no box upgrades. A maximum of 200, given how many units are in the game at the moment, is ridiculous and incredibly frustrating. I'm going to sell every Regular/Pirate Penguin, Crab, and non-Elder Seahorse. Maybe then I'll free up another 4 slots so I can actually continue playing the game.

I think it's time to take a break from OPTC and level up SMN in FF14.

Niwa

Even if you have to gem a couple of times, he's definitely worth it. I mean, if you could pay 5 gems on the Gatcha and guarantee that you get one of the best characters in the game, then wouldn't you do it?

That being said, surely you'll get him after 6 runs. It's not guaranteed, but the chances are really good.

This is true, i'll surely get him!

got muh login bonus + daily gem and did some more pulls

Law
Apoo
Beppo

much better.

Same as me, but instead of Beppo I got Impact Usopp.

Kumo

Wait, it hasn't been confirmed though has it? We should wait for the 2.2 update before we riot.

chrono01

Wait, it hasn't been confirmed though has it? We should wait for the 2.2 update before we riot.
It hasn't been confirmed yet, but even before the 2.2 update Japan got a limit increase. I believe they got their first one round the time Mihawk was first introduced.

We're well overdue. :(

Top Bottom