• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
What team?

law, mihawk, zoro, izo and paulie

I'm surprised how much damage this team does, i didn't use any damage calculator but imo this is one of the easier extra island bosses with those units.

DrAg0nBoY

Come on guys where are your Asuras :/.

I am running: Asura, Mihawk, Paulie, Khalifa and Zeff, with a Asura friend and I have no problems beating him. Have also 40k HP so that helps :D.

chrono01

Still no box upgrade. Chrono, I would collect all your salty tears but I have nothing to keep them in.
Wow, I'm speechless. Honestly speechless. I know it wasn't mentioned, but I still had hope that we would get it anyway. Did you know that, including fodder characters such as the Marines, there's around 300 units in the game right now? You don't even need to be a hoarder of multiple skillbooks/evolution material/etc. to have space issues/concerns. If you pulled regularly during Sugofest events, or are attempting to collect one of every character for completion reasons, you're physically unable to.

That is utterly ridiculous.

I seriously don't know what the hell Namco Bandai is thinking. Yet they launch Dokkan Battle, which has very little characters at the moment, with a capacity of 300. Seriously, NBE? I'd really like to know your thought process on that one. The only thing I can think of is that they're using it as a ploy so people will spend Rainbow Gems, not for Member Box space, but for stamina refreshes. As it is, I can't keep any evolution material on hand, since I have no space. I can't farm Lucci/Kaku from the new island, as well as cotton candy. No space. I can't even run more than a single turtle time without needing to go into my inventory to fuse/sell away turtles, let alone actually use my keys to attain pigs to later evolve for XP.

Fine, you win Namco. When I log into my game I'll fuse away every single useful skillbook I have just so I can continue playing the game. However, should I ever receive a Blamenco/Jozu/Impact Usopp/etc., I'll be damned if I spend a single Rainbow Gem farming more of those skillbooks to skill them up, not after having fused away what I had just to make space since you guys seem to be so content with limiting our member space, and thus, playing options. I shouldn't HAVE to make decisions like this. I should be able to be a mass hoarder, keeping multiple copies of every single character in the game, as long as I want spend Rainbow Gems to increase my space. I understand there needing to be a limit, but the measly 200 space that we've had since launch almost six months ago is a joke.

I love Treasure Cruise and the way Namco Bandai handles the actual in-game content. However, when you can't enjoy that content due to the limited space, it kind of sours the experience.

Anyway, I'm done. Sorry for the rant. :(

I don't know if this will help but this is unacceptable what bandai is doing!
Here's a link that let you send requests and comments to BandaiNamco! Everyone should do it and demand a box upgrade!

http://bnfaq.channel.or.jp/contact/note_o/1531
People have been requesting it for a while and, even if they didn't, this should have been something Namco Bandai themselves should have added to the game. They seem to be following the JPN release extremely faithfully, even going so far as to giving us content [such as the pig islands] ahead the JPN version. And yet, they ignore us and our pleas for box space. :/

chrono01

I'd put up my Asura, but I'm using Law.

I was thinking:

Law/Law
Apoo
Asura Zoro
Mihawk
Paulie

Stalling as much as I can [hopefully for the 20 turns needed for Law] and reach Stage 10. Use Mihawk, Law/Apoo's ability, lock the orbs with Paulie, and [hopefully] win. I haven't tried it yet, though.

I already miss you skill up event! Don't leave me!

I would love to be able to use my HP cotton candy on characters with HP level requirements like Drake or Whitebeard but I don't have either. I guess the next best thing would be to use them on someone like Jozu or Vista since you'll essentially get 4 times the effect with a double lead. It's either that or hold on to them in my ever shrinking box.

Not sure what to do with RCV candy. I don't forsee myself having the need to use my Vivi any time soon so I guess the best use would be on characters like Caponne or Bonney with already boosted recovery captain effects?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
No box upgrade? Man this is ridiculous....

Also Izo am I wrong or is Izo active useless for Lucci?

Hana-Bi

Ah, I think I forgot to calculate the matching orb bonus... With this in mind I should do 780k damage per turn so that Lucci will be down in two turns. :)

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I guess it is best to farm for two drops, because he has two different evolutions, right?

Yep but i heard his drop rate is pretty low so the best is if you get one croc you wait until you can evolve him to slasher (next island) and if you get another one you go for impact but the priority should be slasher.

At least that's what i've heard, i don't play jap so please if i got something wrong feel free to correct me.

Tidd

So any of the new extra island characters are good? I got this Kaku and the other guy at the first try on expert, but wonder if they are worth it.

Kaku is an orb booster like Coby (perfect for quick teams) with great stats and Lucci is the best quick slasher we have right now. So yeah it's definitely worth it.

Edit: Snail stamina refresh feels so great *O*

cw_sasuke

Kaku and Lucci are great units - have been waiting on them since my Day 1 Ace pull - finally time for QCK units to shine.

Mihawk active + Khalifa active + Izo active = Poor Lucci

Hope i have more luck on this event then on the last...still no Marco book and no free box space :-/

Majukun

so..only tried lucci 30 with my secondary account and i always get rekt by his 18k attack..any solution?maybe double asura instead of asura+law?

cw_sasuke

so..only tried lucci 30 with my secondary account and i always get rekt by his 18k attack..any solution?maybe double asura instead of asura+law?

....in addition to Smoker - yeah. If you cant burst him down in two turns you better bring Smoker along.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
With the team I posted earlier, I'm 1-turn'ing Lucci. Only 2 runs in and he has yet to drop but I got a Kaku. We also have some story levels. I like it when we get new content!

Anyways, I got 2 cola, 20k beli, and 3 elders from the transponder snails today. Woohoo.

ElChado

Neo Member
Reminder snails reset at 4:00PST so they just reset 24 minutes ago. Meaning if you did 5 snails when the update came live, you can get 5 more for today now.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Reminder snails reset at 4:00PST so they just reset 24 minutes ago. Meaning if you did 5 snails when the update came live, you can get 5 more for today now.

This was a quality heads up! Double snail action.

Because twitter is blocked at work, I hit post, it says failed, I hit cancel and I still get the prize. Even better!

Thanks!

Ultimate Despair!

Also, haven't checked out the gaffers blog yet; but regardless thanks! The lack of info I find and the reposting of months old global strays on the other is annoying. I will be checking yours out. (Tomorrow, most likely!)

Edit:
Checked out the post, it is very informative. One thing that I would like is recommended teams. I know at the moment it would be tough, but GAF sources team will come shortly after.

Thanks for the kind words. Teams are definitely coming, but I was kind of behind since I just started yesterday, so they never got added yesterday. They're the biggest part of why I wanted to do this blog though. It's just so frustrating how the Blogger interface works sometimes.

I'm going to be proactive for the next Fortnight Island (Franky). I should hopefully have a starter guide up for him by the end of this week.

RedBoot

With Rainbase available, it is now Croc farming time. I still haven't gotten Mr.3 yet, though now I get two days to farm him since he's in Rainbase too. I wonder if he has a better drop rate there?

My Lucci team worked just fine, though once again, I need to get the timings down. Paulie was pretty easy to learn, but Asura Zoro's another one of those characters I miss a lot for some reason.

I haven't played in months. I have 16 rainbow gems right now... Should I use them during thks DEX character event? I already have Asura Zoro if it helps.

Probably better to wait until the next sugofest before you use your gems, for a chance at exclusives.

Are you thinking of gemming to get a team for Lucci?

Managed to get crocodile and almost have lucci levelled up to max

Tomorrow ill evolve law and almost have vista and kid maxed (4*)

So a fair amount of stuff going on in the game

RedBoot

Managed to get crocodile and almost have lucci levelled up to max

Tomorrow ill evolve law and almost have vista and kid maxed (4*)

So a fair amount of stuff going on in the game

Not bad. I've only had time to run all four Lucci levels (got Lucci once and Kaku twice) and the first level of Rainbase. I'm going to have enough content to keep me busy for a while. I think I'll focus on story mode first, so I can take full advantage of the drop increase for farming Mr. 3 and Croc.

Been using a double Asura Zoro team w/ Law, Apoo, Mihawk & Smoker for Lucci 30, it's manageable enough; just have to be careful not to get him below 30%.

It feels kinda weird not being able to just steamroll everything with a G3 Luffy team. IT's kinda like going back to the early days of the game for me.

Top Bottom