• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Majukun

You wound me. Anyone who isn't Maju or subsequently dead to me want to tap?

giphy.gif

I'm still here with 2 tries for gold. Location needs to be spoofed, though if that's okay.

Maju I have added but in case someone else wants to take the 2nd gold chest - [364,495,390] - Quote for location.

Majukun

I'm still here with 2 tries for gold. Location needs to be spoofed, though if that's okay.

Maju I have added but in case someone else wants to take the 2nd gold chest - [364,495,390] - Quote for location.

ok,tapping

EDIT: aaaand i'm done,got keys,thank you fludd

RalchAC

If anybody still hasn't broken their weekly barrels I can tap. I have 4/5 left.

I hope you and Zeke got something good. I got 1 run left, anyone interested?

Edit: I got 5 colas from one of you guys and it got my Going Merry max! Thanks guys!

Congrats for you maxed Merry!

koryuken

Perona is super easy yo
with double Rayleigh

Preach... especially with double Ray and Maxed skill Blamenco and max skill GP. No stalling needed. Get to last stage... use GP, wait 3 turns for silence, then use Blamenco to turn all blue orbs to Red and do 1million+ OHKO. Easey peezy. Super pumped to use Ray on fortnights with no color restrictions.

I hope you and Zeke got something good. I got 1 run left, anyone interested?

Edit: I got 5 colas from one of you guys and it got my Going Merry max! Thanks guys!

I got keys. Also I'm going to take full credit for giving you cola that maxed your Merry. Hisoka probably gave you friend points or something, that seems like something he'd do.

If anybody still hasn't broken their weekly barrels I can tap. I have 4/5 left.

I'm down to tap. 2 games left. Chrono's code good for you?

RedBoot

Damn, what's Perona's drop rate!? 8 runs no drop.

I've gotten her once out of 4 30stam runs. Actually, I lost one of those runs (got the Perona+Kumacy encounter), so for all I know it would have been 2 of 4. She doesn't seem to be Arlong/Smoker levels of rare, at least. Kumacy drops like crazy, as do his skill books. I guess that makes sense since he needs 20 level-ups to max (not that anyone will try).

Also saw Inuppe/Dog Penguin once, so looks like he's not Cindry-rare. I've got all three of the characters now, so it's time to go into full-on Perona grind mode. Going to try for 4 a day.

That Perona+Kumacy encounter really kicked my butt. They do 7k if they attack together. Not sure if I would have survived if I'd used Usopp early.

I've gotten her once out of 4 30stam runs. Actually, I lost one of those runs (got the Perona+Kumacy encounter), so for all I know it would have been 2 of 4. She doesn't seem to be Arlong/Smoker levels of rare, at least. Kumacy drops like crazy, as do his skill books. I guess that makes sense since he needs 20 level-ups to max (not that anyone will try).

Also saw Inuppe/Dog Penguin once, so looks like he's not Cindry-rare. I've got all three of the characters now, so it's time to go into full-on Perona grind mode. Going to try for 4 a day.

That Perona+Kumacy encounter really kicked my butt. They do 7k if they attack together. Not sure if I would have survived if I'd used Usopp early.

Oh wow I didn't even see Perona + Kumacy could show up as a boss combo, having gloom for 3 turns + that heavy an enemy hitter around = not fun. |:

/edit

Lol I just realised I've been fighting perona using dinghy instead of my maxed merry. That's not smart.

koryuken

You should immediately use GP usopp since double silence means you are doing no damage (captain dmg bonuses are null). There literally is no point in trying.

Don't attack with any STR chars and keep their orbs Blue. Farm orb for your other non STR chars.

On turn four, use your orb converter special (Marine, Blamenco, etc) and convert the blue orbs to red. You should be able to OHK Perona with a G3, Mihawk, Ray, MC, etc teams. Then you have another turn to deal with Kumacy and hopefully full HP.

RedBoot

You should immediately use GP usopp since double silence means you are doing no damage (captain dmg bonuses are null). There literally is no point in trying.

Don't attack with any STR chars and keep their orbs Blue. Farm orb for your other non STR chars.

On turn four, use your orb converter special (Marine, Blamenco, etc) and convert the blue orbs to red. You should be able to OHK Perona with a G3, Mihawk, Ray, MC, etc teams. Then you have another turn to deal with Kumacy and hopefully full HP.

That sounds like a good strategy. I usually have my Mihawk's special ready by then too, so that'll help in bursting down Perona. I just made a poor call of trying to wait after the combined attack to use Usopp. I figured their damage would be lower in that encounter, but nope, both of them have the same stats that they do in their solo encounters.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Good to see that my friend list is still more or less intact - thought more people would have dropped my ass he. Also good to see that i didnt miss Zephyr...is he even the next Raid Boss or do we get Iva first ?

Glad that i came back just in time for Perona - Mihawk team + Goldenpound is enough to handle the stage.

Any reason to skill up Nami Mirage Tempo ? So far i only used her on the Rainbow Dragon, dont know if she will be more useful down the line.

Majukun

Good to see that my friend list is still more or less intact - thought more people would have dropped my ass he. Also good to see that i didnt miss Zephyr...is he even the next Raid Boss or do we get Iva first ?

Glad that i came back just in time for Perona - Mihawk team + Goldenpound is enough to handle the stage.

Any reason to skill up Nami Mirage Tempo ? So far i only used her on the Rainbow Dragon, dont know if she will be more useful down the line.

mirage nami is useful for zephir

Heng

I got keys. Also I'm going to take full credit for giving you cola that maxed your Merry. Hisoka probably gave you friend points or something, that seems like something he'd do.

I'm down to tap. 2 games left. Chrono's code good for you?
Lmao, I think you were the one who got me the cola and got keys from Hisoka.

So far I got 2 Perona after 4 40 stamina run. I did fail to her once since I got that Sanji dog guy, which made me realize I can't use WB + Kuma. Also I have 1 tap left if anyone wants it.

Hana-Bi

Have 11 Peronas but no dog pinguin so far.

I am using a double Kidd, GP Usopp, Kaku, Alvida and Smoker team.

No problem at all against a Perona + Kumacy combo and more importantly I don't need to stall at all.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Perona is such an awesome character lol.
Have 11 Peronas but no dog pinguin so far.

I am using a double Kidd, GP Usopp, Kaku, Alvida and Smoker team.

No problem at all against a Perona + Kumacy combo and more importantly I don't need to stall at all.
I just tried this team... Works very well you can basically OHKO Perona. Completely that Alvida and Kaku are Strikers... Finally some use for Kidd though.

chrono01

I have zero Perona. ZERO! I've been farming 30-stamina and keep getting skillbooks. I even have the Dog Penguin guy. :/

Oh! I'm Gold and ready to tap, at the above Postal Code, if there are still interested people.

StMeph

I have zero Perona. ZERO! I've been farming 30-stamina and keep getting skillbooks. I even have the Dog Penguin guy. :/

No Perona, no Pikkon, I think it's safe to say at this point that perhaps something is wrong with you. Or you offended NamcoBandai somehow.

chrono01

No Perona, no Pikkon, I think it's safe to say at this point that perhaps something is wrong with you. Or you offended NamcoBandai somehow.
I did manage to get Pikkon...thankfully, only two of them though. I still I'm done farming for him, it's just soul-crushing. I want Perona though! I'm not worried about getting a single-drop, but with luck like this, I won't come anywhere close to max-skill'ing her. :/

And yes, Namco Bandai clearly hates me for some reason. Not sure what I did.

Heng

Oh! I'm Gold and ready to tap, at the above Postal Code, if there are still interested people.
I got 1 run left, are you still interested?

Heng

Haha, it's all good. I got quite a few keys last week, so I was due for something bad. Did you get anything good, at least?
I got keys, but I have so many of them with no turtles to even evolve the pigs. I think I would prefer cola, I really want to max Mihawk's ship.

Also does the background remind anyone of Five Nights at Freddy? I've recognize some of the characters from the anime but the way they're drawn and colored reminds me of it.
Edit: I'm talking about Perona island to avoid any confusion

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Perona is such an awesome character lol.

I just tried this team... Works very well you can basically OHKO Perona. Completely that Alvida and Kaku are Strikers... Finally some use for Kidd though.

Striker teams are going to get s huge boost. I'm glad I have one pretty decked out with Kidd, web, smoker, alvida, Kaku, etc. if only I could pull and urouge.

Top Bottom