• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

RedBoot

Japan got Enies Lobby pt2 today, apparently. Most of the new units look pretty solid, will have to wait to see how many of them contribute long-term though.

But I absolutely love how Spandam turned out. Hilarious.

Majukun

His special can change neighboring character's orb into force orb, but Blamenco already does that just fine. Maybe he's using him as a strong force unit?

well,both..blamenco can turn only blue orbs in red ones,while kuma does it regardless but only for neighboring ones..it's a way to be sure to always have enough red orb to kill perona

Om3ga

I'll try this team out then. There really are a lot of Kumas in the wild though. Kind of surprising. Thanks.
Trade me your friends list! All I have on my list right now is Low level G3s, Kidd and Mihawks.

I've found Mihawk, Mihawk, Arlong, Mr.1, Morgan, and Usopp to be the easiest set, actually. I can take one hit from Kumacy (which lets me stall long enough to have at least my Mihawk ready for Perona) and two hits from Perona and still survive (at which point I use Usopp). They can take out all the other enemy waves in one turn, and after the silence wears off, Perona goes down in 1-2 turns depending on orbs. I've got Arlong at 70, Mr. 1 at 55, and Morgan at 35, so the level requirements aren't terrible.
I just realized just now that Kaku isn't a Slasher! Switch out Kaku for Slasher croc or R.Lucci if you want to try a Slasher team Verelios (he doesn't have Morgan). Defintely a good F2P team if you have the levels.

Kuma/Blamenco is the best team for him, double Mihawk would only be doable for him with a max merry I believe.

guys..guys...best set for perona

blamenco,blamenco
kuma,arlong
alvida,gp usopp

easy
If you have both, I think Kuma/Kuma or Kuma/Blamenco is a better team. More health same damage. So if you do get Sanji Penguin you're not screwed. You also walk into the Perona fight with about 10k health (after silence). So can take 3 hits guaranteed and if you do get Kumacy/Perona boss fight you can still take hits and not auto lose.

RedBoot

Kuma/Blamenco is the best team for him, double Mihawk would only be doable for him with a max merry I believe.

If you have both, I think Kuma/Kuma or Kuma/Blamenco is a better team. More health same damage. So if you do get Sanji Penguin you're not screwed. You also walk into the Perona fight with about 10k health (after silence). So can take 3 hits guaranteed and if you do get Kumacy/Perona boss fight you can still take hits and not auto lose.

Yeah, I've got max Merry. That being said, my team can take down Perona in one turn with some orb luck, so I suspect 1.2x Merry would manage. You'd have to have three STR slashers, though. Besides Arlong, Morgan, and Mr.1, the only realistic options are Chaka (who is RR only) and the Red Giant (who would have to be evolved and leveled...his special would help at least).

I think Double Kid with Blamenco is another possibility for strongest team here, but that requires a lot of RR luck to actually build.

EDIT: Should probably note I was speaking generally here, just realized you're focusing more on Verelios's team. :) I actually think he could manage with Double Mihawk, Arlong, Mr.1, Red Giant, and Usopp, assuming he leveled the Red Giant a little more. With the giant at lv30, he could do ~350k to Perona in one turn with some orb luck. If you use Usopp at the right time, you should be able to manage 3 turns on Perona at full power, which would be enough time.

Kuma/Blamenco's probably easier overall though. The Mihawk combo does make Inuppe easy, at least.

RalchAC

I think we could try to make a new spreadsheet for Friend Codes since its been months since the last time we used the old one and, to be honest, the last time I tried to use it it was filled with people that has dropped the game.

Yeah, I've got max Merry. That being said, my team can take down Perona in one turn with some orb luck, so I suspect 1.2x Merry would manage. You'd have to have three STR slashers, though. Besides Arlong, Morgan, and Mr.1, the only realistic options are Chaka (who is RR only) and the Red Giant (who would have to be evolved and leveled...his special would help at least).

I think Double Kid with Blamenco is another possibility for strongest team here, but that requires a lot of RR luck to actually build.

If you have the Coffin Boat and maxed Mihawk friends it's really easy to do the stage. Mine is at level 9 and I can easily stall since I have 20k HP. The Coffin Ship is great folks, even if it's not maxed.

If I had a Kid I'd definitely try it. Has anybody tried a Monster Chopper setup? He is a bit risky though but I think I haven't seen any on my friend list.

That feeling when you have to start over because your tablet broke and your recovery pw just expired

Contact support man, if you need me to give you some info (like your ID, current captain or whatever send me a PM) you're not the first person that has had problems with their accounts. Bamco usually restores it if you give them enough info.

Stuff like player level, ID, money, some of your team setups, you characters levels... I dunno whatever you might remember

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
That feeling when you have to start over because your tablet broke and your recovery pw just expired

Passwords have been good for 3 months for some time now. That was before this 2.3 update, I want to say the last 2-4 weeks even. So you should still be good in regards to recovering your account.

makaveli13

Neo Member
2 x Ray - Kidd - arlong - monster chopper - Gp usopp makes this the easiest fortnight I have played so far. Perona gets one shotted as soon as gloom runs out

Heng

well,both..blamenco can turn only blue orbs in red ones,while kuma does it regardless but only for neighboring ones..it's a way to be sure to always have enough red orb to kill perona
Ah, I thought you would just activate Blamenco's special as soon as you get to her and just stall with Usopp until gloom runs out. Yeah he's a pretty good unit but I haven't really leveled him. Getting him to 70 before I can evolve him really sucks too since I have so many good force characters.

Passwords have been good for 3 months for some time now. That was before this 2.3 update, I want to say the last 2-4 weeks even. So you should still be good in regards to recovering your account.
Cool, I thought PW only last a week and I haven't been bothering with it. I'll start issuing my PW since it's 3 months now.

chrono01

Oh, passwords are good for three months now? Well damn, I feel like an idiot now for re-issuing one each week. >_<

I wish they'd update the information in-game to correspond with this.

KumaJG

Hmm I will try my old login PW and see if it work...if not I will contact support

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Oh, passwords are good for three months now? Well damn, I feel like an idiot now for re-issuing one each week. >_<

I wish they'd update the information in-game to correspond with this.
I think if you send yourself an email, it does say so.

Also I wish you would just get the ship upgrade automatically after like 15 failures. Mihawk's ship doesn't want to go to level 10 for me. I have dumped over 400 cola into that level 9 at this point. Holy hell.

Tidd

I think if you send yourself an email, it does say so.

And it also says that when you click the 2.3 update picture

NEW SUGO NEXT WEEK? Nemur? is on the banner for the dex rate up. This is too fast... At this rate we catch up to Japan in regard of characters, but content wise we are way behind

RedBoot

NEW SUGO NEXT WEEK? Nemur? is on the banner for the dex rate up. This is too fast... At this rate we catch up to Japan in regard of characters, but content wise we are way behind

That would be Whitebeard Batch 2. We might get Sengoku too.

Also looks like Jaya is on the 28th.

I'm interested to see how they handle our content. We've gotten some things much earlier. The fortnights don't have any leeway, we get them every two weeks. But everything else can come faster if they want.

In other news, I'm at 10 Peronas after two days (well, 11, since I've leveled and evolved one). Right on pace to get 50 by the end of the event. Hopefully there's a skill up event soon.

pelicansurf

RIP BOX SPACE!

We will get coloured turtle time next week with an one hour time limit instead of 30!!!!!!
So are there 2 1 hour turtle times per day? That's insane. I have a job you know!!

I will be focusing on MAXing Jozu, Law, Kuma, Jinbe, and Gecko Moria. 2nd tier dudes to focus on are: Arlong, Alvida, and Kaku. They're all 70+, I just have to get them there. Yeesh. A lot of treasure cruise coming up.

I guess it'll be the 23rd through the 24th? They usually have the sugo the day after the banner is up, I think. Nothing seems all that impressive about this batch, which I assume will be the Whitebeard crew batch and Sengoku. Thatch is great for both his special and his 3x while full health captain ability. Everyone else is kinda meh. Urouge is better than Rakuyo. Fossa is a good STR slasher and STR booster, good for Doffy but we're not lacking in hard hitting STR units. Curiel is a decent orb changer for the shooter team that doesn't yet exist in global. And Namur would be a decent unit if anyone actually used fighting teams. I wouldn't turn down a Sengoku but I can't say I'm really excited for his release.

It's funny though. In the character logs, numerically this batch comes right after Blackbeard and he isn't even on the horizon as far as raid bosses go.

Between spending gems on box space and now possibly with this new turtle event, I can't see myself doing many pulls, if at all.

Tidd

So are there 2 1 hour turtle times per day? That's insane. I have a job you know!!

I will be focusing on MAXing Jozu, Law, Kuma, Jinbe, and Gecko Moria. 2nd tier dudes to focus on are: Arlong, Alvida, and Kaku. They're all 70+, I just have to get them there. Yeesh. A lot of treasure cruise coming up.

Nah, just one one hour turtle time.

Got CP9 Kalifa and Jabra first try lol Japan double drop rate is too good *O*

ElChado

Neo Member
That would be Whitebeard Batch 2. We might get Sengoku too.

Also looks like Jaya is on the 28th.

I'm interested to see how they handle our content. We've gotten some things much earlier. The fortnights don't have any leeway, we get them every two weeks. But everything else can come faster if they want.

In other news, I'm at 10 Peronas after two days (well, 11, since I've leveled and evolved one). Right on pace to get 50 by the end of the event. Hopefully there's a skill up event soon.

One person calculated that we seem to get skill ups every 7 weeks. if so our next one should be october 13th. I'm gonna wait and see how accurate it is.

Nah, just one one hour turtle time.

Got CP9 Kalifa and Jabra first try lol Japan double drop rate is too good *O*

I'm hearing reports that it's 2 one hour turtle times per day...which is crazy.
But i havent timewarped to check the validity of those statements

Tidd

One person calculated that we seem to get skill ups every 7 weeks. if so our next one should be october 13th. I'm gonna wait and see how accurate it is.

You're right... I knew one of my turtle times and just check the time 10hours later and there is another turtle time...

2x 1hour turtle times is INSANE

chrono01

Also I wish you would just get the ship upgrade automatically after like 15 failures. Mihawk's ship doesn't want to go to level 10 for me. I have dumped over 400 cola into that level 9 at this point. Holy hell.
I agree. There should be a point where the game just says "You know...you've suffered enough, here's your ship upgrade!". :/

Nice, always glad to see new content/Sugofest.

Jayhawk

I am having trouble deciding what units to level up these days. I don't think I can build a non-zombie Zephyr team in time, so I guess I should focus on building teams for Ivankov and Doflamingo.

RedBoot

Sounds about right. I figured we'd get it during the event after Rush to the Top.

That would put it right about at the end of Absalom's fortnight. Not sure if I want to skill max him, but I did see a video of a Mihawk Forest team using him, Perona, and double Zephyr...

Om3ga

Finally after over 10 tries I beat the 0 stamina Mihawk! Did it with Double G3 (max level), 65 Alvida, 52 Mihawk, 49 GP Usopp and 73 Arlong. Smoker is probably the scariest part since I didn't bring Helmeppo.

Wow another Sugofest so soon? I probably won't be doing any pulls until the Strongworld batch, or even later when 4.0 comes out. My last pull session was so bad (8/9 pulls were chars I already had). I'll use my gems for catching up/maxing raid bosses that I can beat.

Tidd

A little speculation:
After the sugofest we could get Zephyr. My reasoning: I believe so far we always had a "strong against x raid boss" rate up before one. (E.g strength rate up before Mihawk, int rate up before garp) Furthermore if this theory is correct we could get Ivankov right after the dex rate up ends. Fixing the Zephyr delay.

They fixed the banner. They replaced Namur with Law and Apoo. Lol

RalchAC

Finally after over 10 tries I beat the 0 stamina Mihawk! Did it with Double G3 (max level), 65 Alvida, 52 Mihawk, 49 GP Usopp and 73 Arlong. Smoker is probably the scariest part since I didn't bring Helmeppo.

Wow another Sugofest so soon? I probably won't be doing any pulls until the Strongworld batch, or even later when 4.0 comes out. My last pull session was so bad (8/9 pulls were chars I already had). I'll use my gems for catching up/maxing raid bosses that I can beat.

Congrats for the training forest!

About Sugo. I'm not pulling. I will save gems until Strongworld (I may pull a little in batch one and go all out in 2) and save gems for Doffy and Zephyr. I think the next time I pull I'll buy the 30 gems package. It's not really expensive and Bamco deserves my money.

The best about the half stamina recovery is that I'll be able to get 40-50 Perona without gemming

A little speculation:
After the sugofest we could get Zephyr. My reasoning: I believe so far we always had a "strong against x raid boss" rate up before one. (E.g strength rate up before Mihawk, int rate up before garp) Furthermore if this theory is correct we could get Ivankov right after the dex rate up ends. Fixing the Zephyr delay.

They fixed the banner. They replaced Namur with Law and Apoo. Lol

What if we get Ivankov before Zephyr? Lol.

At this rate I don't even know lol.

I am having trouble deciding what units to level up these days. I don't think I can build a non-zombie Zephyr team in time, so I guess I should focus on building teams for Ivankov and Doflamingo.

What about this team?

Garp / Garp
Coby / Alvida
Mirage Nami / Ussop

Should be less painful than a Zombie team and faster. Garp doesn't have CD requirement here. For more info you can check Cloggerdude's site: onepiecestrategy.com

Are different colored TTs going to stay or is this a one week event thing?

I'll probably ignore the PSY one, sadly. Most of my PSY units are already maxed :(

pelicansurf

Never ignore turtle times!! Holy gems though. I use 3 in a 30 minute block so 6 x 10!? That's a lot of gems on turtles! (Probably won't be able to do the full hour in the early part of each turtle time due to work)

ElChado

Neo Member
Coloured turtle times came to japan as part of the daily gem event where they hit 10 million downloads during new years. That date for us, since we started in February should be October 1st roughly in terms of new years events. So maybe the coloured turtles will stay after this event.

I may have to buy gems for next week, if i can make 100 space before turtle time that's 20 runs before having to clear the box of the 60 babies and feed the teens. I'm not at 120 stamina just yet so ill only get 7 runs per gem. I normally get 15ish runs on the 30 minutes because box management kept slowing me down, but with an hour, TWICE a day? shit that's going to be a LOT of gems to get the best out of this week.

Majukun

bu the way,..still trying toi max the merry..still no luck..I'm probably over 500 cola wasted now
Am I the only who still doesn't have the merry at lv 10?
why this game hates me so much?

ElChado

Neo Member
bu the way,..still trying toi max the merry..still no luck..I'm probably over 500 cola wasted now
Am I the only who still doesn't have the merry at lv 10?
why this game hates me so much?

That's really unlucky. im at about 540 cola into the mihawk ship-got it day it came out-still stuck at level 9 so in a way i can feel part of your pain.

Merry took me till june to max and i started in February i eventually had to farm arlong half stamina for cola drops as i got desperate.

RalchAC

That's really unlucky. im at about 540 cola into the mihawk ship-got it day it came out-still stuck at level 9 so in a way i can feel part of your pain.

Merry took me till june to max and i started in February i eventually had to farm arlong half stamina for cola drops as i got desperate.

It took 180 days for me to max it. Really terrible feeling lol

Thinking that somebody could be over the 200 mark and still fail it's a nightmare. They could add a 200 Cola safe upgrade option

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
The increased stamina refreshment rate is really nice before many of us were wondering if we could reach max. 120 stamina before Doflamingo hits. But now it might actually be possible. He will probably a December/New Year raid ...so we have like 3 months to get rannk 200.

Even if you dont quite make it - you wont have to wait and hour for 6 stamina, so farming him and other raid bosses will be more efficient.

Ok thats scary...ouch. Hope you can finish it soon.

Will try to unlock the ship this weekend if i have more time.

bjork

Finally got my materials to evolve Perona, but I haven't had the Sanji dog dude appear yet. I've been playing 30s exclusively, so I should see him, right?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Finally got my materials to evolve Perona, but I haven't had the Sanji dog dude appear yet. I've been playing 30s exclusively, so I should see him, right?

Yeah he can be a random encounter on every difficulty - guess you just had a bad luck so far.

RedBoot

same here..it also seems a good character for turtle time

His special is 8 turns at max, which is very usable (especially if your Fullbody doesn't have any special levels, like mine). His skill books are also pretty common (I've gotten him down to 13 already). Certainly worth trying to max, assuming you're already farming Perona.

RedBoot

I said I wouldn't pull unless they upped the box and they did, so I'm pulling for as many miss goldenweeks as it will give me

Ugh, I pulled a lot during the last DEX up Sugo (trying to get Law, never did) and got her 3, maybe 4 times.

Just going to do the usual 5 pulls on this one. Most of Whitebeard Batch 2 looks like support characters, there aren't any really interesting captains in there besides Thatch (and he'd just be for Red Turtle Times). Fossa's captain ability seems interesting, but I'm not sure if it's gotten any use.

Sengoku would be fun though. But I'm not going to assume I'll pull him ever.

bjork

I'll have just enough to do 10 pulls then, so I'll probably do all ten. But last time I tried to fake out fate by pulling like an hour apart each time. It didn't do much for me, though. I got evolved Bepo, both Pells, both Chakas, and then repeats of other guys I already had. No Shichis, no 6*, etc.

Really I just want a Rayleigh, but luck hasn't been on my side.

Top Bottom