• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Story Islands are easy to begin with so that penalty shouldn't be an issue for most teams anyway.

Dandte

Max mihawk / Max mihawk Both Max skill
Max arlong. / 61 Shanks
61 Mr.3 / 72 law Mr3 Max. Law At 11 turns

I'm using a maxed coffin boat. Had Zero Problems so far Running the 30 stamina stage.

And i guess That since we now have skypia i should Start Doing jaya.

RalchAC

My Slasher team HP went from 21k to 7k in Skypiea.

Wow.

There's a penalty for any blue sea characters you use in Skypia

ie everyone but Urouge

I'd be happy if they decide to bring the Skipiea Fortnights earlier (as long as they're doable with Global characters), as long as we get Brook island and GP Brooks before.

Max mihawk / Max mihawk Both Max skill
Max arlong. / 61 Shanks
61 Mr.3 / 72 law Mr3 Max. Law At 11 turns

I'm using a maxed coffin boat. Had Zero Problems so far Running the 30 stamina stage.

And i guess That since we now have skypia i should Start Doing jaya.

If you wait until tomorrow there should be 0,5x stamina on Jaya, I'd say.

RedBoot

Yeah, if you're worried about Skypeia's debuff, just use a captain with 2xHP. The enemies only do around 400-500 damage, but HP captains put you around 10k even with the penalty. I've been using Garp (which lets me bring a boosted Urouge along) and having no issues, even without a Garp friend captain.

RalchAC

Yeah, if you're worried about Skypeia's debuff, just use a captain with 2xHP. The enemies only do around 400-500 damage, but HP captains put you around 10k even with the penalty. I've been using Garp (which lets me bring a boosted Urouge along) and having no issues, even without a Garp friend captain.

I think the debuff gets weaker as you play. I had 7k in the first stage but I'm at the 5th one and I have 10k HP now.

Still, their attack is almost 0.

It'd be cool that there was some kind of hard mode on story islands. They could give some gems, a better drop rate for characters, candy, cola, evolvers (included lobsters) and turtles.

If they don't want to give away gems they coud add other rewards like Socket books (in Japan), Cotton Candy or whatever.

The new islands are quite boring right now :( They are much easier than the Fortnights.

Heng

I fed 5 sanji to himself, 5 robins to herself, and 5 brook to himself to get no skill up on any of them. Yeah it looks like I will have to hoard all my Marco/Jozu/impact Usopp books. I might even have to sell my pigs to make room. So far I have 220 space occupied... I don't think I'm going to have enough box space to hoard them all.

Bandai please give us more box space T_T

cw_sasuke

The new islands are quite boring right now :( They are much easier than the Fortnights.

Well thats the point - Story Islands are supposed to be easy so that everyone can clear them without too much trouble. Fortnights and Raid Bosses are the challenging ones - especially for new players.

Dandte

I fed 5 sanji to himself, 5 robins to herself, and 5 brook to himself to get no skill up on any of them. Yeah it looks like I will have to hoard all my Marco/Jozu/impact Usopp books. I might even have to sell my pigs to make room. So far I have 220 space occupied... I don't think I'm going to have enough box space to hoard them all.

Bandai please give us more box space T_T

latest

My zoro is at 8 copies with 0 Skill-ups....

cw_sasuke

Annnnd back to Mihawk. Had one person actually use Urouge and, honestly, it's easier with Mihawk anyway.

OPTC farming efforts in a nut shell.
Mihawk slasher teams were OP before...now that i have maxed his ship as well - yeah doesnt make much sense to switch the team.

RalchAC

OPTC farming efforts in a nut shell.
Mihawk slasher teams were OP before...now that i have maxed his ship as well - yeah doesnt make much sense to switch the team.

Yeah, having 20-23k HP makes the game a bit less exciting.

In any case, this island doesn't benefit Kid much, I'd say. If the last boss wasn't QCK there would provably be more Kid buddies.

bjork

So I'm pondering this Halloween Zoro. His max cooldown is 10.

I keep a GP Usopp in basically all of my team builds. So really, if I got Zoro's to 13, I'm good.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Jozu is SKILL MAXED. Rayleigh, Usopp and Marco are now the focus. Dunno if Urouge actually drops, but I haven't seen a book yet.

Jayhawk

Anybody have a Cannoneer Cabin Boy they could put up as captain? I'd like to complete the Aldiva's Hideout mission related to having that character as a friend captain. Don't put up the unit as your captain unless I reply here, since I'll be going to bed soon.

Kumo

Anybody have a Cannoneer Cabin Boy they could put up as captain? I'd like to complete the Aldiva's Hideout mission related to having that character as a friend captain. Don't put up the unit as your captain unless I reply here, since I'll be going to bed soon.

I'll put one up for you right now before I head to sleep myself. Let me know when you complete it!

RalchAC

managed to farm 5 sanji, 5 robin and 5 Brook... robin And Brook gave me 0 skillup, sanji gave me 3..
way to go RNG..

I'm at S-Lvl 3 or 4 with Sanji, 2 with Zoro, 1 with Brook and Robin.

I think I'll save Zoros for a skill up event and Marco just in case I grab one next Sugofest. If I don't I'll delete him.

I think there isn't any must have Fortnight unit in the next few weeks (well, outside GP Usopp books) so I'll be able to survive.

And if Garp comes back, I'm going to max him ASAP. Got 5/35 during the event after struggling with them in my boss for a month. If I'm going to struggle, I prefer to suffer for a day lol.

That feel when fucking Usopp replaces Sanji.

Sanji is crap, so nothing of value is lost there :p

Majukun

my secondary account still. should have one even though I don't use it anymore.. do you still have it (if you add it at all when I was using it

Majukun

3.5x atk to tough units but you lose 10% HP and reduces the atk by 0.1x after every round
Special ability: huge random damage 10times (as in seperate 10 hits) + delay for 1turn

tough units are new units in japan?

i can't really understand if it's good or not...seems something good for raid bosses where you have very few turns but high hp opponents..even though by the time you get to the boss you would at best deal half damage right?
it's the damage output enough to justify that?

EDIT:eek:h wait..it's 10%hp and 0.1 of your CURRENT atk and hp?well that's better..even if not much (60% vs 50%)...it should still be technically higher that any 2.5x2 captain team if i made my calculations right..double 2,5 gives 6,25 multiplier..nightmare luffy at 60% it's still over 7x..probably 7,25 or something

by the way,...watching a video right now,and it's basically killable with a g3 luffy with all f2p characters,so i'm good (if i will still be playing this game when it reaches global)

bjork

I was 100% unable to connect yesterday for several hours. I looked at reddit and they said similar things, I wonder what happened? Server meltdown?

[edit - works now, looks like Mihawk is next week. Another chance to finally max him.]

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
It's probably the worst time to farm him since 2x ended not so long ago, but ya gotta do what you gotta do I guess. That one time when they ran concurrently was a godsend.

Majukun

already have my maxed mihawk..but if i remember correctly we have to use one unevolved mihawk for one of the missions?in baratie?
should i take one now or we will get him again before the baratie missions arrive?

cw_sasuke

And we are getting Mihawk again. Will probably farm him now, to max his skill.

Thats cool for people who still need him (@daydream make sure you get him).

I hope Garp comes back soon as well - i still need one skill up and would love to get it done before Zephyr hits.

Majukun

then it will be monster chopper turn too..hopefully much closer to the 2x skillup..still have to macx him..this time i should be better equipped against him..should being the key word here

even though i would prefer to max garp rather than him

bjork

already have my maxed mihawk..but if i remember correctly we have to use one unevolved mihawk for one of the missions?in baratie?
should i take one now or we will get him again before the baratie missions arrive?

Seems like he's about every two months, so I'd imagine he'll be around again by then.

[or is it three months?]

Majukun

I'm seriously considering stopping storaging the towel ami and law skillbooks and make space for other stuff...i don't have those characters and i kept their skillbooks in the case i ever get them..but given my luck,ditching their skillbooks would give me a huge chance of getting them next sugo ;P

RalchAC

Thats cool for people who still need him (@daydream make sure you get him).

I hope Garp comes back soon as well - i still need one skill up and would love to get it done before Zephyr hits.

Yeah. I need to skill him up too :(

Seems like he's about every two months, so I'd imagine he'll be around again by then.

[or is it three months?]

He returned at first on July 15th, then on the first week of September (Clash of Clashes) and now on November. That's around once every two months or so.

It's interesting that they haven't announced him one day before the actual battle like they do in Japan.

Guess I'll grab a copy for the Orange Town mission.

cw_sasuke

I'm seriously considering stopping storaging the towel ami and law skillbooks and make space for other stuff...i don't have those characters and i kept their skillbooks in the case i ever get them..but given my luck,ditching their skillbooks would give me a huge chance of getting them next sugo ;P

I know that feeling...lol i still have some of my Robin skill books, i just feel once i sell them i will pull her xD

Yeah. I need to skill him up too :(

Yeah...i had stopped playing the game when all 3 Raidbosses came back for that week - i would have max skilled him otherwise.
I used my Vista team on him the first time...guess i will use it again now that i have Mihawks ship - should be even easier with that much HP.

Majukun

I know that feeling...lol i still have some of my Robin skill books, i just feel once i sell them i will pull her xD

robin is seriously the character i got the most..i pulled her like 4 or 5 times..on the other hand people pull mr 2 continuously while i never got him on my first account (maxed it on my secondary one that i don't use anymore)

Top Bottom