• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebloo

Agreed. It's easy to say without being in the situation, but I think IT should have said 'use this link just in case' since they knew it was a valid link. If you get an email like that which could be phishing, it doesn't hurt to change your password anyways. I just always make sure to go through the site myself and do it.

Yeah, years of Blizzard accounts have taught me well. That's why I don't think HFA's IT guy would be incompetent. It's basically not an IT situation, it's a "I'm under 40 and I know how to operate an Internet device" situation.

NeoXChaos

WV scholastic has her down at 25%. I guess WV millennials aint growing up to be Democrats. Then again how much of this poll is affected by parents ideologically

rjinaz

Hillary wins Scholastic Poll

yTb3e07.jpg

pnje1lL.jpg

Iowa definitely going red down the road.

My favorite post in the thread we had on this was the "independent" Trump supporter saying "thank god they can't vote".

shiba5

I'm sorry about your friend. :( That sucks. Did you have it a long time?

Sadly, this is one I saved a few weeks ago from becoming snake food. She was doing fine, but then started losing weight even though she seemed to be eating all the time. Her buddy was trying to warm up her little dead body when I found her this morning. Almost broke my heart.
Feeder mice aren't bred to be healthy.

Iolo

Upshot is still holding steady in their NC early voting analysis at C+6 . I think we'll get a steady tide of early voting for NC and the door will be closed on the state before election day at this rate for the Presidency.

Assuming their poll was correct, yes. I think what it tells us more accurately is that early vote is as expected, there is not a surge of Trump voters nor a falloff in Dem turnout.

Why do Trump fans on Twitter go with "Hillary is such a hawk, she will start a war with Russia!" when Trump has said over and over again that he will start a war with Iran... Something that could easily lead to a war with Russia.

studyguy

Why do Trump fans on Twitter go with "Hillary is such a hawk, she will start a war with Russia!" when Trump has said over and over again that he will start a war with Iran... Something that could easily lead to a war with Russia.

Because they're being disingenuous. It's not worth assuming @delporablethomaslockherup is arguing for or against any policy in good faith.
OT is bedwetting over hashtags right now with less than 100k retweets that will likely be overshadowed by lunch. w/e.

Slayven

Bill Mitchell ‏@mitchellvii 2h2 hours ago

Despite giving trump less that 5% of the black vote, LATimes poll has him +2. Trump will get 15-25% of the black vote.
So Trump will out perform the last 3 GOP candidates?

NBC News:

FBI reopening Clinton email investigation

VqQx2T.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is the letter

This is going to go nowhere. But it will prevent anything from getting done and be an excuse for everything.

Wilsongt

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump

If my people said the things about me that Podesta & Hillary's people said about her, I would fire them out of self respect. "Bad instincts"
Oct 28, 2016, 11:53 AM

Um.............................................

Dierce

How is this fucking fair. Republican scum kick and scream and threaten the FBI until they are given what the want. Fucking turds, the lot of them.

shiba5

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump

If my people said the things about me that Podesta & Hillary's people said about her, I would fire them out of self respect. "Bad instincts"
Oct 28, 2016, 11:53 AM

Um.............................................

But Kellyanne called him all sorts of stuff back when she worked for Cruz.

sazzy

I can't stop laughing

Can't wait to see Wolf go into BREAKING NEWS ALERT OMG mode in a few minutes...

Grief.exe

Hot take.

It sounds like the FBI found some more work related emails and need to evaluate whether those emails contain classified information, which is standard operating procedure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom