• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dierce

FBI: we're probing the new clinton emails
GAF: FBI MISOYNISTaweiewa;jfewi

Yeah we are definitely saying that... Get a grip. Republicans have been pressuring the FBI to get dirt on Clinton by thug republicans since this bullshit email news came out. The investigation brought up nothing and this wont either.

sazzy

is it time to bedwet?

QGmneK.png

thebloo

Hot take.

It sounds like the FBI found some more work related emails and need to evaluate whether those emails contain classified information, which is standard operating procedure.

Yeah, probably. But what "unrelated case" could reveal emails pertinent to this one?

Keep those sheets dry fam, good lord.

I don't think anybody is panicking. It's mostly frustration about the next few days of "optics" and the next year of fuckery.

Gonna be a long 8 years

If we don't win the house, even if Hillary wins the election this time, re-election will be incredibly difficult.

Rather than being able to make any ground on the things she has promised, we'll just get 4 years of stuff like this. Scandal and nothing to show for it is a hard record to support for going another term, regardless of who she is up against next time.

Dierce

I mean seriously. Why does the FBI have to announce it. Couldn't they investigate first and then announce their findings? This is political theater bullshit to benefit republicans.

Last hope of Republicans and Trump trying to depress the turnout by making this a big story that Hillary Clinton can't dodge , hopefully. Seems a bit too late when there's only 11 days for it to do a lot of damage. Media will probably make a big deal about it including Trump supporters; don't think it will hurt Hillary's chances that much or at all.

Well you guys can't hog all the hopium.

Iolo

I mean seriously. Why does the FBI have to announce it. Couldn't they investigate first and then announce their findings? This is political theater bullshit to benefit republicans.

Comey seems to have a flair for the dramatic, doesn't he.

VRMN

He's required to notify Congress. It's Chafitz who announced to the press.

Where is Comey seeing these additional emails? Is he referring to Podesta stuff?

My guess is that in the podesta emails they maybe discussed certain emails they thought they may get questions about (Ex. a email about is this personal or work related?)

I doubt any email contains any thing bad. The clinton's wouldn't have been using podestas gmail for it.

It's an announcement of an investigation to a possible link to the Clinton Email Investigation from a unrelated case.

This didn't need to be announced. If they confirmed that these email definitely had a direct link to the Clinton Email Investigation, then fine, make an announcement.

On the one hand, I don't think this registers with most voters, really.

On the other hand, Comey should be fired for being Chaffetz's (and the House Republicans') fluffer.

Chumley

Banned
This is ridiculous. Can probably say goodbye to the landslide win now, narrow victory looking more likely if Trump continues to not shoot himself in the foot.

Hey remember when Comey said Hillary was incompetent and her polls tanked and Trump still didn't have a path to the presidency?

Remember when she almost died on TV and her polls tanked and Trump still didn't have a path to the presidency?

Clinton team reacting to Bibi's re-election.

BUT ZIONIST SHILLS HATES PALESTINIANS!

Cv3oxY6WIAAqKlk.jpg:large

On the one hand, I don't think this registers with most voters, really.

On the other hand, Comey should be fired for being Chaffetz's (and the House Republicans') fluffer.

I'm more than ready for investigations into the politically motivated replacement of comey when clinton comes in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom