• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CwIqcwkWIAE_Hu5.jpg

shiba5

Had a trick-or-treater with a really good Trump costume. I said, "You're the scariest thing I've seen all night." He beamed and said, "Thank you!"
I told him I'd pretend not to notice if he took a couple extra candy bars.

Could easily be Morell

In June, the former Western intelligence officer—who spent almost two decades on Russian intelligence matters and who now works with a US firm that gathers information on Russia for corporate clients—was assigned the task of researching Trump's dealings in Russia and elsewhere, according to the former spy and his associates in this American firm.

He wrote this in his clinton op-ed
The dangers that flow from Mr. Trump’s character are not just risks that would emerge if he became president. It is already damaging our national security.

President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia was a career intelligence officer, trained to identify vulnerabilities in an individual and to exploit them. That is exactly what he did early in the primaries. Mr. Putin played upon Mr. Trump’s vulnerabilities by complimenting him. He responded just as Mr. Putin had calculated.

Mr. Putin is a great leader, Mr. Trump says, ignoring that he has killed and jailed journalists and political opponents, has invaded two of his neighbors and is driving his economy to ruin. Mr. Trump has also taken policy positions consistent with Russian, not American, interests — endorsing Russian espionage against the United States, supporting Russia’s annexation of Crimea and giving a green light to a possible Russian invasion of the Baltic States.

In the intelligence business, we would say that Mr. Putin had recruited Mr. Trump as an unwitting agent of the Russian Federation.

He now works for http://bgsdc.com/

Teggy

Jennifer Epstein
Jennifer Epstein‏ @jeneps

What a day on the Clinton plane. Barrio tacos for lunch and Skyline chili and hot dogs for dinner.

Oh, is McDonalds not good enough to buy off the press?

If that is morrell the clinton has a direct line, he corrdinated with the campaign and they've gone hard at the russian angle.

I'm not surprised, drop this at the end because early voters are partsian hacks but Election day voters are more open to swtiching or not voting (would be big for national security republicans)

So I just had my topic shut down. BUT...

So I was taking my daughter around Trick or Treating, her first time. We came to a house where the person, rather than candy, was giving out Trump buttons and bumper stickers. After they gave the stuff to me, she asked me if I was voting for Trump. Rather than ignoring her, like I should have, I responded, "no." She told me "well, say goodbye to your little one, because you're going to jail for a long time for aiding and abetting a known fugitive."

I ignored her and just kept walking. But now that I'm home, I can't help but worry as a concerned parent. If by some stretch of the imagination that Trump wins the election and Hillary does go to jail, could the aiding and abetting laws therein include anyone who has endorsed, supported, or possibly even voted for her? I mean, it would take a madman to prosecute and jail nearly half the country...and that's exactly who now has a good chance of winning the election.

jonjonaug

So I was taking my daughter around Trick or Treating, her first time. We came to a house where the person, rather than candy, was giving out Trump buttons and bumper stickers. After they gave the stuff to me, she asked me if I was voting for Trump. Rather than ignoring her, like I should have, I responded, "no." She told me "well, say goodbye to your little one, because you're going to jail for a long time for aiding and abetting a known fugitive."

I ignored her and just kept walking. But now that I'm home, I can't help but worry as a concerned parent. If by some stretch of the imagination that Trump wins the election and Hillary does go to jail, could the aiding and abetting laws therein include anyone who has endorsed, supported, or possibly even voted for her? I mean, it would take a madman to prosecute and jail nearly half the country...and that's exactly who now has a good chance of winning the election.

No, that's insane.

No.

If you're really that worried about it, go knock some doors for Hillary this week.

LotusHD

Banned

Really nigga

Dude.

Nafai1123

Banned
God can you imagine how terrible the entire GOP is going to look when it's discovered the candidate they continued to support and refused to investigate has clear ties to the Kremlin to undermine our electoral process? Be still my heart...

shiba5

Of course not.
I would have laughed in her face because she's a nutjob.

I can't wait for this election to be over so I don't have to see the the brilliant insight of people who share their amazingly informed opinions based on their incredibly informed reasons.

God let this fucking election be over.

kevin1025

Banned
God can you imagine how terrible the entire GOP is going to look when it's discovered the candidate they continued to support and refused to investigate has clear ties to the Kremlin to undermine our electoral process? Be still my heart...

GOP: Well, we should certainly look into that. After the election.

Sibylus

Banned

No, but isn't it comforting that he has such a following that would applaud such fascistic measures without a thought?

Should have close-lined her and challenged her to Hell in a Cell.

M-PG71C

That's actually funny lol

Nah man, not a chance in hell. Even if it did (Which it would never, but lets pretend, it'll be fun), may as well go down swinging. My name is all over Clinton's donor lists, as I'm sure many on GAF are too, so I guess we all go to jail. It'll be fun.

Your poor kid though. Not even a bullshit item like an apple, or toothpaste. She got ripped off.

shiba5

If there's blackmail involved, that would explain why Trump nearly shit himself when Hillary called him Putin's puppet.

HTupolev

That isn't even remotely what "aiding and abetting" means. It doesn't mean you helped someone who happened to be a criminal, it means you knowingly helped them commit a crime.

Cerium

Yes, you'll be sent to do forced labor on the wall after President-For-Life Trump abolishes the Congress and the Supreme Court.

I blame Mod Bot for this.

But in all seriousness, I've been in some similar situations and I just metaphorically go for the jugular.

For example the other day I was at a gas station and the guy saw the Hillary sticker on my shirt, so he decided to, without any prompting and without me having even said a word to him, asked me "Do you REALLY believe in Hillary?"

I said the first thing that came to mind: "Yeah. Especially compared to the orange dipshit who sucks on Putin's dick."

That immediately shut him up.

Another time I had an idiot who was claiming that Hillary will be even worse for this country than Trump would be. So I brought up the fact that Trump doesn't even know what the Nuclear Triad is, started laughing at the fact that HE doesn't know either, then told him "Sorry, but I need a president who knows how the fuck our Nuclear Arsenal works".

Just remember, the deplorables are getting angrier because deep down they know they will lose.

Going to jail for supporting Hillary, hahaha. that's fucking rich

You guys are laughing. I'm more sad that people who are not inside politics bubble like us are becoming scared and concerned. This is a new low for our democracy. I lived in a police state. I know what real fear is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom