• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teggy

I've seen reports that early voting is down and others that it's up. Down in Florida, NC and Iowa, right? But up overall? Are there more states with early voting this time? (MA is one) Are we comparing apples to apples?

Ecotic

How's Iowa looking? If I understand right the early voting lead is smaller than in 2012 but Obama won by 6 so we have some cushion?

HylianTom

Banned
AP's @llerer:
George P. Bush tells @apwillweissert that he's the only Bush to vote the GOP ticket. Both 41 & 43 "potentially" may go for Clinton, he says

C'mon, HW.. make it public. It'd be a nice moment.

Cerium

QwewknQ.jpg

Eat dick Hugh Hewitt.

Is Axe a Cubs fan? Must be awkward considering the Ricketts are funding Trump and think Obama is the devil.

Tomorrow's schedule

November 2, 2016 Tempe, Arizona Early Vote Rally Hillary Clinton
November 2, 2016 Las Vegas, Nevada Get Out the Vote Hillary Clinton
November 2, 2016 Dubuque, Iowa Get Out the Vote Tim Kaine
November 2, 2016 Des Moines, Iowa Get Out the Vote Tim Kaine, Bill Clinton, & Ben Harper
November 2, 2016 Chapel Hill, North Carolina Early Vote Event President Barack Obama
November 2, 2016 Tampa, Florida Get Out the Vote Vice President Joe Biden
November 2, 2016 West Palm Beach, Florida Get Out the Vote Vice President Joe Biden
November 2, 2016 Kalamazoo, Michigan Get Out the Vote Senator Bernie Sanders
November 2, 2016 Traverse City, Michigan Get Out the Vote Senator Bernie Sanders
November 2, 2016 Milwaukee, Wisconsin Get Out the Vote Senator Bernie Sanders
November 2, 2016 Carson City, Nevada Get Out the Vote Senator Elizabeth Warren
November 2, 2016 Reno, Nevada Get Out the Vote Senator Elizabeth Warren
November 2, 2016 Sioux City, Iowa Early Vote Event Bill Clinton
November 2, 2016 Waterloo, Iowa Early Vote Event Bill Clinton
November 2, 2016 Boulder, Colorado Get Out the Vote Chelsea Clinton
November 2, 2016 Eau Claire, Wisconsin Early Vote Event Chelsea Clinton
November 2, 2016 Oshkosh, Wisconsin Early Vote Event Chelsea Clinton
November 2, 2016 Fort Dodge, Iowa Early Vote Event Anne Holton
November 2, 2016 Trotwood, Ohio Early Vote Event Anne Holton
November 2, 2016 Lima, Ohio Early Vote Event Anne Holton
November 2, 2016 Findlay, Ohio Early Vote Event Anne Holton
November 2, 2016 Toledo, Ohio Early Vote Event Anne Holton
November 2, 2016 Cincinnati, Ohio Get Out The Vote Performance The National

Trump
Miami
Orlando
Pensacola

Pence
Mesa (AZ)
Las Cruces (NM)
Loveland (CO)

So...ya.

Also, if the beautiful and talented Kellyanne is responsible for his Florida schedule, FIRE HER. He should NOT go to Miami or Pensacola. Pensacola is safe Trump territory. He needs to go to Polk or Duval. But whatever. Do you idiot.

Loudninja

Tomorrow's schedule

So...ya.

Also, if the beautiful and talented Kellyanne is responsible for his Florida schedule, FIRE HER. He should NOT go to Miami or Pensacola. Pensacola is safe Trump territory. He needs to go to Polk or Duval. But whatever. Do you idiot.
Nicce.

Seriously they have 2 people doing this stuff on the Trump campaign.

Anne Holton putting in work lol. I love bow shes the only one going to ohio. I've never seen a single speech of hers....

We've never seen this kind of high power surrogate nationwide attack before. It's pretty aweaome. And thanks Bernie for putting in some big time work!

Penice going to NM and CO? lmao

Tomorrow's schedule

So...ya.

Dunno, he does really need to run up the score along the redneck riviera to win. He'll also need to do better than he's been doing so far in Duval-I think he should have done Pensacola-Jax-Orlando. Miami seems like a lot of time and he should let little marco and the state GOP turn out their votes there and stay the hell away from it.

Loudninja

Anne Holton putting in work lol. I've never seen a single speech of hers....

We've never seen this kind of high power surrogate nationwide attack before. It's pretty aweaome. And thanks Bernie for putting in some big time work!
Everyone is doing their part I love it. :)

Dunno, he does really need to run up the score along the redneck riviera to win. He'll also need to do better than he's been doing so far in Duval-I think he should have done Pensacola-Jax-Orlando. Miami seems like a lot of time and he should let little marco and the state GOP turn out their votes there and stay the hell away from it.
I just don't think there are enough extra votes in Escambia county. Last I checked, he was losing Duval and Polk. Polk is basically equal to Escambia and the surrounding counties, but I guess he could argue an event in Orlando could draw the deplorables up from Polk. (I'm from Polk County, fyi).

He needs to get his ass to Jacksonville. Dems are still outpacing GOP in Duval, I believe. (or the margins are very small). He needs a huge, huge win in Duval to have a shot. The Miami stop is completely stupid. I know he'll net a lot of votes based on pupulation, but it still seems like a stupid place to send him. Hell, Tampa would be better.

SurveyMonkey polled every Senate race. Every Senate race.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxxpEMTW3kAraEFpRXdFc21TVG8/view

A few of these seem fishy:

AZ:

McCain (R): 49
Kirkpatrick (D): 47

CO:

Bennet (D): 48
Glenn (R): 46

FL:

Rubio (R): 49
Murphy (D): 47

IL:

Duckworth (D): 57
Kirk: 38

IN:

Young (R): 50
Bayh (D): 46

KY:

Paul (R): 52
Gray (D): 46

MO:

Kander (D): 51
Blunt: (R): 45

NV:

Cortez Masto (D): 47
Heck (R): 47

NH:

Hassan (D): 50
Ayotte (R): 38

NC:

Ross (D): 47
Burr (R): 43

OH:

Portman (R): 55
Strickland (D): 40

PA:

McGinty (D): 49
Toomey (R): 46

WI:

Fiengold (D): 49
Johnson (R): 49

I just don't think there are enough extra votes in Escambia county. Last I checked, he was losing Duval and Polk. Polk is basically equal to Escambia and the surrounding counties, but I guess he could argue an event in Orlando could draw the deplorables up from Polk. (I'm from Polk County, fyi).

He needs to get his ass to Jacksonville. Dems are still outpacing GOP in Duval, I believe. (or the margins are very small). He needs a huge, huge win in Duval to have a shot. The Miami stop is completely stupid. I know he'll net a lot of votes based on pupulation, but it still seems like a stupid place to send him. Hell, Tampa would be better.

I can totally get behind him in Clearwater/Pinellas over Escambia county. Nice call. Doesn't change that he needs to keep overperforming in I-10. If the Hispanic NPA vote is coming in like EV looks like he's going to need Bush-style margins there.

He does need to turn out votes in Duval too ofc.

edit:I think Holton is out there to help get volunteers engaged as much as driving out early votes. Same for Chelsea.

Kangi

AZ:

CO:

IN:

KY:

NC:

WI:

Just a touch fishy.

Bill Weld is a nice guy. I don't know his personal politics, but he seems like a decent human being. He called Hillary a person of "high moral character" and that she is super competent and qualified. He is a decent fellow.

SurveyMonkey polled every Senate race. Every Senate race.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxxpEMTW3kAraEFpRXdFc21TVG8/view

AZ:

CO:

FL:

Rubio (R): 49
Murphy (D): 47

IL:

Duckworth (D): 57
Kirk: 38

IN:

KY:

MO:

Kander (D): 51
Blunt: (R): 45

NV:

Cortez Masto (D): 47
Heck (R): 47

NH:

Hassan (D): 50
Ayotte (R): 38

NC:

OH:

Portman (R): 55
Strickland (D): 40

PA:

McGinty (D): 49
Toomey (R): 46

WI:

This is actually exactly where I expect most of these races to be polling. McCain/Fitzpatrick looks like it's a lot closer than it should be, but I'm not going to say no to that one.

edit: eh..bayh looks to be low in indiana

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Bill Weld is a nice guy. I don't know his personal politics, but he seems like a decent human being. He called Hillary a person of "high moral character" and that she is super competent and qualified. He is a decent fellow.

He's not completely insane. If he had been on top of the libertarian ticket you'd have likely seen a lot more defections from the GOP.

Diablos

Weld all but endorsing Clinton on MSNBC. He admits to disagreeing with the press release from 10/28 on his own campaign website regarding the Comey emails crap. A press release that his his picture on it. LOL

Wow. He ends the interview saying that he wanted to vouch for Hillary because he felt it was important to do so other than someone from the DNC.

PBY

Banned
This is actually exactly where I expect most of these races to be polling. McCain/Fitzpatrick looks like it's a lot closer than it should be, but I'm not going to say no to that one.

edit: eh..bayh looks to be low in indiana

You think Ayotte is -12?

Crocodile

Maddow: "Your ticket released a statement with your name + photo that says Clinton is a shit, what do you have to say about that?"

Weld: "That statement is baloney and I disagree with it"

LMAO what is going on with the Libertarian ticket. Weld seems like a wise first-mate on a ship being captained and crewed by idiots.

He's not completely insane. If he had been on top of the libertarian ticket you'd have likely seen a lot more defections from the GOP.

He also just said something I've waited to hear for a while

"I'm here vouching for Hillary Clinton, and I think it's high time someone did."

Weld all but endorsing Clinton on MSNBC. He admits to disagreeing with the press release on his own campaign website regarding the Comey emails. A press release that his his picture on it. LOL

Well, didn't Ron Paul disagree with a Newsletter that had his name and signature on it back in the 90s?

Libertarians are a mess *airhorn*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom