• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anno

Is this the first time Trump has called out a specific reporter by name during one of his rants? You'd think the media would be concerned with that...

I believe she'll generally overperform her polls. I think she'll match 2012 Obama in PA, or slightly exceed him.

Man, this really is going to end up very similarly to 2012, isn't it?

Looks like it. Other than NC, and maybe Ohio and Iowa.

The numbers are starting to fall right into 2012 place.

However

Polling in 2012 was very wrong. Very, very wrong. Obama greatly out performed polls. So if the polls are showing a 2012 race, maybe there's a chance it's actually more than 2012?

Touchdown

Banned
I wish a pollster would call ME....

02a2c75b65.gif

Teggy

Alt-right is posting convincing looking Hillary ads that explain how to vote via text message...Twitter says they are not against TOS.

I pulled early voting data for my county in Ohio (Hamilton county, Cincinnati) and crunched the numbers

Code:
Party   Requested % of Req   Returned % OF Ret   Ret %
-----   --------- --------   -------- --------   -------
NON      46,131    43.88%    29,516    38.93%     64%
REP      32,595    31.00%    24,788    32.70%     76%
DEM      26,300    25.02%    21,428    28.27%     81%
GRE          76     0.07%        57     0.08%     75%
LIB          28     0.03%        20     0.03%     71%

Total:  105,130              75,809

I don't have the data to compare to 2012 yet. Trying to get it but not straightforward because of weird Party ID in Ohio.

FYI Obama won by around 3% here in 2012.

steveovig

I don't know about you guys but I'm ready for this thing to be over. If Trump wins, so be it. Maybe we'll get lucky and he won't do as bad as we think he will. Maybe not. At least, this god damn election will be done and we'll have a winner.

If you're in a battleground state, get your asses out and canvas for GOTV. I'll be doing my part on Saturday for Ohio.

johnny956

GUYS!!

Emerson landline only of Missouri senate...

Blunt 45
Kander 45

I'm starting to think Kander is going to win. He's insanely popular with college students who are volunteering in droves. At last week's rally that included Joe Biden, a college democrat association had registered over 4000 new voters for Kander.

My parents are voting for Trump in Missouri but are voting for Kander for senate and Koster for governor. I didn't even try comprehending it but I'll take it

Emarv

I don't know about you guys but I'm ready for this thing to be over. If Trump wins, so be it. Maybe we'll get lucky and he won't do as bad as we think he will. Maybe not. At least, this god damn election will be done and we'll have a winner.

If you're in a battleground state, get your asses out and canvas for GOTV. I'll be doing my part on Saturday for Ohio.

I'm not at all just cool with Trump winning, but I am definitely tired of this election now. I went from watching news networks daily and constantly browsing here and twitter to now just skimming stuff to keep up and wishing the election was today.

I've transitioned from daily CNN to daily ESPN. That's how bad this last week of this shitfest has affected me.

Drove through some backwoods MD and PA today. Surprisingly MD was full of Trump signs but once you crossed state lines they all turned to Johnson and Toomey, so go figure. There's still all of the shit hole middle parts of PA tho.

Meowster

My parents are voting for Trump in Missouri but are voting for Kander for senate and Koster for governor. I didn't even try comprehending it but I'll take it
My grandma and great-aunt are doing this. I don't know why but I'll let them vote for the two Ks. I know Koster has a lot of support because he used to be a Republican for years but Kander is a surprise. They either really don't like Blunt or just like that Kander can assemble a gun lol.

Diablos

Maybe they prefer Trump with divided government to act as a check. I'm sure even they know he is extreme.

Zukkoyaki

My grandma and great-aunt are doing this. I don't know why but I'll let them vote for the two Ks. I know Koster has a lot of support because he used to be a Republican for years but Kander is a surprise. They either really don't like Blunt or just like that Kander can assemble a gun lol.
People hate lobbyists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom