• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geg

I'm listening to the backlog of This American Life episodes I'd let pile up and just got to the one where they talk about 538 mishandling Trump during the primaries.

Harry Enten is the same age as me, what

Saiyar

Unconfirmed Member
CwSSHbtXEAIvGtq.jpg:large

Need my Trump to English translator. He's given up hasn't he?

He is stealing a line from Winston Churchill.

Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.

I've finally gotten to the point where I'm calm enough about the election that I can be stressed/pissed about something new...specifically that my copy of Battlefield 1 has been lost in the mail for two weeks and I'm unlikely to ever see it or get that money back.

Slacker

Wondering if I'd ever seen Lisa Bloom anywhere so googled for a pic. One of the results is titled "Lisa Bloom's feet" from Wikifeet. Come on, internet.

I've finally gotten to the point where I'm calm enough about the election that I can be stressed/pissed about something new...specifically that my copy of Battlefield 1 has been lost in the mail for two weeks and I'm unlikely to ever see it or get that money back.

dang that sucks. BF1 is dope. have you spoke to anyone about it?

Remember, leaked internals are usually several points off in the candidate's direction....

Indeed, but what surprised me was the campaign actually coming out and revealing their internals (according to the tweet, wasn't watching). Plus his path without PA is next to impossible, so she's admitting defeat.

I guess Conway is as fed up with Trump as everyone else.

Lots of friends on Twitter calling out the "Trump Supporter Empathy" story today. Many would rather send their empathy to those minorities Trump's campaign has so negatively impacted, and I admit it's hard to find any, if at all, empathy for someone who'd vote for Trump.

Maybe the real bedwetting should be over how does this country get better after the election? I have no clue, to be honest. Both sides can say they think the other candidate is literally the worst ever and it's unforgiveable to vote for them, so how do you heal after that?

I'm confused. AA vote in FL is up now over 2012?

yup. And unlike AIF, we know that Lilly Adams is actually a communications director working within the clinton campaign.

THOSE numbers are legit.

Everything else we've seen so far was looking at county totals and coming up with an estimate.

Boke1879

Yea. No real reason for Conway to reveal those numbers if they show him down. If he doesn't win PA or FL for that matter he's done.

This has to be her way of somewhat conceding defeat.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
I may have to just take a CNN hiatus until election day, they're now pushing the tightening hard/anyone's race narrative to an obnoxious point. Every night they present their nightmare scenario unlikely Trump map a little too seriously.

Friends, after ten years of using the product, I opened a fresh stick of Old Spice deodorant this morning and immediately suffered chemical burns upon application.

Googling this reveals hundreds of people who have had this same thing happen to them - and there is currently a class action lawsuit that was raised in March. People have burns far more severe than mine.

I'm sort of stunned and don't know how to react.

Yea. No real reason for Conway to reveal those numbers if they show him down. If he doesn't win PA or FL for that matter he's done.

Kellyanne mentioned that one way of communicating things to Trump is through tv. He watches tv a lot. She is trying to get PA's internals across to him.

dang that sucks. BF1 is dope. have you spoke to anyone about it?
I'm calling the post office that the tracker showed it was most recently at in the morning...would have called today but the stupid system only updated that it had been marked "Undeliverable" at 3:00 at 5:00 after it was closed...so now it's probably already being returned to sender...again.

Hopfrog

Friends, after ten years of using the product, I opened a fresh stick of Old Spice deodorant this morning and immediately suffered chemical burns upon application.

Googling this reveals hundreds of people who have had this same thing happen to them - and there is currently a class action lawsuit that was raised in March. People have burns far more severe than mine.

Which Old Spice product? I use Champion and haven't had any issues.

Boke1879

How does he know this?

Someone in his campaign has to be in contact with wikileaks or some shit.

Same shit happened to me years ago. Had to stop.

Really?!? Shit I stopped using them last year because of this. Skin peeling, burns...thought it was just me.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

He could still win without PA.

I have an abscess last year that I remember appearing after I used that crap, I didn't know there was a class action being set up against them.

Revolver

Indeed, but what surprised me was the campaign actually coming out and revealing their internals (according to the tweet, wasn't watching). Plus his path without PA is next to impossible, so she's admitting defeat.

I guess Conway is as fed up with Trump as everyone else.

Well on CNN she sounded confident that they have all the momentum. Saying Hillary is running a negative campaign and is playing Follow the Leader scrambling to catch up.

I may have to just take a CNN hiatus until election day, they're now pushing the tightening hard/anyone's race narrative to an obnoxious point. Every night they present their nightmare scenario unlikely Trump map a little too seriously.

Why not just stop watching CNN all together? I don't get why people on Poligaf like watching CNN, Morning Joe, etc.

Masochism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom