• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
@ReutersPolitics

BREAKING: Clinton leads Trump by 6 points, same margin as before FBI announced email review - Reuters/Ipsos poll

It's almost as if no one cares!

Still trying to find the person that was all

"gonna vote for Hillary."

"Wait, they are checking to see if these potentially new e-mails had classified info on an aide's husbands computer? Nevermind, TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP."

Grief.exe

Most Likely

24d24.png

It's really not a bad scenario.

The major tossups seem to be AZ/OH/IA/FL right now, which could all go one way or the other and not effect the election.

What was the story?
A few months ago, they covered a 3 or 4 year old who became best friends with a 90 year old World War II vet. They lived next door to each other, and would spend time together. He had to move into an assisted living, and he still visited him multiple times a week. The older guy gave him his dog tags and stuff. A few days ago, the older guy passed away. And the little kid was like "I'm sad because I won't be able to see him in heaven for a really, really long time."

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Oh man. I'm now in a bar in a small NC tow on the Appalachian Trail with a bunch of Bernie Bros who were too stupid to start the hike in Summer drinking beer.

It's like one extreme to the other.

I miss primaries /r/The_Donald. Seeing them shit on Jeb! and Rubio so much was hillarious. Now its just constant email conspiracy stuff with very little memes.

@ReutersPolitics

BREAKING: Clinton leads Trump by 6 points, same margin as before FBI announced email review - Reuters/Ipsos poll

o shit waddup

Teggy

Who has been proven to employ such tactics? Um, not the democrats? Are we forgetting the girl who carved her own cheek?

should there be a thread for that reuters poll? I know not much has changed since the last but it should put a damper on all this "tightening race" stuff since its the first major non-daily national poll in like a week

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
should there be a thread for that reuters poll? I know not much has changed since the last but it should put a damper on all this "tightening race" stuff since its the first major non-daily national poll in like a week

No. Do not do this.

TI82

Banned

Thought there was a rule about no poll threads

Nate Cohn ‏@Nate_Cohn 5m5 minutes ago Washington, DC
Nate Cohn Retweeted Andrew Heiss
Our estimate for the age 18-29 share of the electorate in NC has fallen much more (-.6%) than black turnout (< -.1%)

How much you want to bet if you take out the 18-29 share, there's no dropoff in black turnout in NC?

What if Nate's model ends up being considerably off in its prediction? Will ESPN shitcan him? Now that Mona Chalabi doesn't write for his site, it's basically worthless. Maybe Harry Enten can be free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom