• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comey isn't going anywhere if Hillary wins.

It will look so fucking horrible at this point if she tries to force him out. She really isn't in a position to touch him.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
If there is bombshell oppo, now is the time to droppo. If we don't see anything by tomorrow evening then I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that there is no oppo.

No, let's wait and see what's going on. This has the potential to blow up in republican's faces.

jmood88

This email shit is exactly why I can't stand Hillary and her ridicous insistence on secrecy over mundane bullshit. This should've been an easy election but now I have to worry about this nonsense possibly leading to a white supremacist as president.

Man PoliGAF moving DAMN FAST

Yes Saint Leo has been very favorable to Clinton, online poll but their national poll shows her up 11, but yeah the FL poll is weird af.

Pastry

Banned
If it's going to take more than 11 days, why did the FBI bother to send out a letter if they don't even know whether this material is significant to anything?

I mean I don't know, sometimes I text my siblings telling them I'm taking a shit. Just gotta keep people updated.

This does not strike me as an especially realistic poll.

me neither. i think florida should be an easy win more than most people, but 14 points is lunacy. There's no plausible way you get that high in that short a time in this election year.

combine that with the 19 point gap between murphy voters and clinton voters and I think you can put this one to bed. There aren't enough ticket splitters in the world to account for that kind of outcome.

Zackat

LOLZ, the bedwetting is real. It's good as this is peak GAF so I needed one more dose of this. It went from:

"We're winning Texas!"

"WE'RE FUCKED!"

In less than 24 hours.

Anyway, I voted for Murphy and Clinton (and NO on the sneaky solar amendment) today in Florida. So clearly I was SHOOK by this latest development.
That solar amendment was some bullshit. Told everyone I know to vote no on it.

And now I have seen diablosing in real time lol.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Apparently this was all just reported on MSNBC.

Ok, someone from the FBI seriously needs to come out and explain at this point. If the NBC reporting is to be believed and this is nothing then why announce this now and not wait? This whole thing just has me going "wut?"

Edit for new post: seriously? Oh fuck me, this election needs to end.

This doesn't make any sense. The last investigation FOUND classified information in the emails. No indictment regardless.

Therefore, what could new emails possibly change?

Debirudog

Actually, she totally has the right to fire Comey if this turns out to be a big nothing that was spun to take her out. Fire his ass.

mo60

This email shit is exactly why I can't stand Hillary and her ridicous insistence on secrecy over mundane bullshit. This should've been an easy election but now I have to worry about this nonsense possibly leading to a white supremacist as president.

Trump will not be president. Most people despise the guy. People won't all of the sudden decide to vote for trump because of this email stuff.

sazzy

kRxl3o.png

Another woman accuses Presidential nominee of sexual assault
PoliGAF: What a nothingburger.

More email nothingness that probably does not involve Hillary
PoliGAF: Optics! *sets self on fire*

Just read the full letter from Comey. Yeah, this seems like best efforts at last ditch "oppo" which will conclude in nothing. If there was a smoking gun, there would be more concise language and sure as shit would resolve before the election. This is just one last stoking the email fire before the election and will result in nothing. This would be a bigger deal if GOP knew something about crying wolf. They beat every issue with HRC into a pulp that everyone but the Trump diehards move on and stop caring.

Boke1879

Comey better come out and say something. The more this shit stays quiet the media is going to grill his ass for being vague and imply this was partisan.

Actually, she totally has the right to fire Comey if this turns out to be a big nothing that was spun to take her out. Fire his ass.

It doesn't matter if she has the right to. The political implications of that will be so bad. Firing the guy who investigated you because you didn't like how he proceeded with it. I mean come on, it won't take a stretch for people to see that as Nixon like fuckery

1394.jpg

Clinton is so far ahead of Trump no amount of "emails!" october surprises is going to reverse that. Trump is not in a position to win the presidency. At all. People have been voting for weeks and it's been a landslide from coast to coast- except maybe iowa.

This drop is about stopping losses in the house and senate. The presidency is done.

He was not on my ballot in Orange County.

i didn't think so. Generally it takes a pretty serious ground effort to get yourself on the ballot in a general election. McMullin isn't even associated with the libertarians or the greens, who at least have SOME experience putting together that kind of effort.

wiki says he's here:

Electoral votes: 84 (428 with write-ins)[original research?]

Ballot access: Arkansas,[16] Colorado,[17] Idaho,[18] Iowa,[19] Kentucky,[20] Louisiana,[21] Minnesota,[22] New Mexico,[23] South Carolina,[24] Utah,[25] Virginia[26]

and the following states let you write in anyone:

Write-in: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, California, Delaware, Georgia, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin

uh..yeah. this is a terrible poll, basic homework isn't even done. Like the ones that have Jill Stein in NC or whatever when she didn't qualify to get on the ballot.

Barzul

It doesn't matter if she has the right to. The political implications of that will be so bad. Firing the guy who investigated you because you didn't like how he proceeded with it. I mean come on, it won't take a stretch for people to see that as Nixon like fuckery

Obama should can him then before Jan 21. What's it to him, his legacy is set.

tuffy

Comey needs to come out and clarify his statement before the election. Oh man the shadenfreude if this has nothing to do with Clinton.
I think the Clinton camp needs to push for this. It looks like a bunch of fucking nothing from the tweets so far, so they need to pressure Comey for more transparency in order to get this out of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom