• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHA, how desperate is the GOP?!

All this tells me is that their internals probably show them losing the House. Bottom of the barrel stuff here. LOL

tbm24

This email shit is exactly why I can't stand Hillary and her ridicous insistence on secrecy over mundane bullshit. This should've been an easy election but now I have to worry about this nonsense possibly leading to a white supremacist as president.
It's not Hillary's fault that a significant portion of this country is attracted to Trump. Based on everything you've seen in this election, what part of it tells you it would have been an easy election if only Clinton wasn't on top of the ticket.

starmud

Can't believe Hillary got October surprise'd

Wow. This is massive, anyone dismissing this needs to just turn on their TV.

Cable news. Who has complete ADHD this cycle, the longest story we could hold onto was trumps groping tape and that lasted... maybe 4 full cycles until it became another sideshow?

It's Friday, the venom will play out over a weekend. It owns the Monday news cycle Speculating how bad or how pointless it will be and it deescalates from there.

Dems will rage about tipping the scales; republicans will rage justice is being delivered. Trumpets will chant lock her up.

The number of times people claim one story or another is a game changer for it to only become nothing, both are unlikable even though she's improved. They both have flaws and both sides long accepted the fact. The cake is baked. Either you dislike trump or your ok voting for him, that's the election. If anything, all this type of story will do is bump partisan ethusasium/party squabbing.

sazzy

ibOEhW.png

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Comey better come out and say something. The more this shit stays quiet the media is going to grill his ass for being vague and imply this was partisan.

The media spinning this as a partisan move is the best case scenario for Clinton at this point. It'll just make the GOP look bad.

Pyrokai

I came here for the sanity.

I just can't anymore with all of this. I just can't.

Now my new worry is the GOP undermining our first female president with some bullshit impeachment over a bunch of nothing burgers.

Won't someone hack the RNC? Then we can see the REAL corruption in our government. Good lord I can't take it anymore.

Iolo

I hope the device they found was a staffer's aneros that was hacked to run an open mail relay. Internet of shit indeed

Ecotic

If Comey says anything he's going to take 30 minutes to explain it, confuse everyone, and there's going to be something in it for everyone.

BiggNife

So this is basically nothing and Comey released an intentionally vague letter to freak people out?

Cool

Great

I love this election

Jeels

I came here for the sanity.

I just can't anymore with all of this. I just can't.

Now my new worry is the GOP undermining our first female president with some bullshit impeachment over a bunch of nothing burgers.

Won't someone hack the RNC? Then we can see the REAL corruption in our government. Good lord I can't take it anymore.

It is funny that our good friends at wikileaks and in Russia are only interested in hacking the democrats. I wonder why. :p

Ohwiseone

Jesus I can't wait until this election is over.

So essentially, They released this statement, to make the GOP start yelling "LOUD NOISES" all weekend.

When it appears, they already had the emails?

I... I just don't understand.

Chumley

Banned
I'm going to laugh if this whole thing wasn't related to Hillary at all, but the house GOP tried to hype it up

It'll look terrible for the GOP.

Looking more and more like this is what it is.

And the GOP already looked terrible, they're in defcon 5 mode and are doing everything they can to protect the senate.

KMS

Time to break out the saying "Smell Test" and this doesn't pass it. Seems more like a move to affect the election trying to save down ballot races than anything. With crying wolf for over two decades will wait and see but call me skeptical.

Him doing it would be just as bad as Hillary. She'll still take the heat for it.

It doesn't matter. The GOP whines, cries, and makes an issue out of everything anyway. They're still going to try and impeach Hillary about fifty times. Might as well do what you want and let the GOP cry since they're going to do it anyway.

Obama needs to launch Comey's ass on 11/9.

Iolo

@mmurraypolitics said:
More @PeteWilliamsNBC: Comey letter was sent to Hill "out of an abundance of caution" to be extra thorough 2/

Unbelievable

Edit: thread moving too fast. Uh, how bout them Cubbies

sazzy

This will last at least 24 hours, but I think this is nothing. I'm certain the FBI or DoJ will issue a clarification soon.

jmood88

It's not Hillary's fault that a significant portion of this country is attracted to Trump. Based on everything you've seen in this election, what part of it tells you it would have been an easy election if only Clinton wasn't on top of the ticket.
It's Hillary's fault that this nonsense wasn't nipped in the bud over a year ago. As for what tells me that this would've been an easy election is the fact that the Republicans nominated a racist who has alienated everyone who isn't a white male but has managed to keep a tenuous hold over other Republicans because they spent 20 years making sure that everyone who isn't a Democrat was clear that the Clinton's spawns of Satan.

Edit: with all that said, I've calmed down a little now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom