• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you guys already took the trash hopium? Here it is just in case

10/28-11/1
2016 Arizona President
Trump 42% Clinton 41%
Lucid/The Times-Picayune

10/28-11/1
2016 Colorado President
Clinton 44% Trump 37%
Lucid/The Times-Picayune

10/28-11/1
2016 Nevada President
Clinton 45% Trump 38%
Lucid/The Times-Picayune

10/28-11/1
2016 New Mexico President
Clinton 39% Trump 31%
Lucid/The Times-Picayune

10/30-11/1
2016 General Election
Clinton 43% Trump 40%
Lucid/The Times-Picayune

I don't know.. tell us

I'm really beginning to hate posts like that.

She started the show talking about the history of the Yahweh Ben Yahweh cult in Miami and explained how one of its members (who was indicted for his participation in the cult's multiple murders) is the founder of the Blacks for Trump/gods2.com guy. She's done that a few times lately: start with a mini history lesson then put it into context that makes it relevant to the campaign. The footage of the man speaking was a little weird but the whole piece is well done.

I don't know.. tell us

You really don't wanna know...here it is anyway:

Star football player
Run in with the law, gets out
Joins a Miami kooky cult
Kooky cult becomes huge in Miami. Mayor even announces kooky cult day.
Miami Times paper investigates kooky cult. Turns out they're a black supremacist death cult.
At least 14 murders of white people tied to kooky cult. 7 from the star football player.
Kooky cult disbands in late 90s after a big trial and indictments.
15 years later, kooky cult rises from the ashes. Lead by a man named Michael The Black Man.

The Blacks for Trump signs you see in Florida rallies? All members of kooky cult.

edit: beaten!

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Michael McDonald Retweeted
Jon Ralston ‏@RalstonReports 11m11 minutes ago
Going to be a big turnout day in Clark: 31,300 had voted by 6 PM. Biggest total at that time since nine days ago.
0 replies 59 retweets 134 likes

OMG RALSTON I LOVE PAYING ATTENTION TO YOU FOR FIVE HOURS EVERY FOUR YEARS YAAAAS

I don't know.. tell us

Sorry for being so vague, I just don't know how to put it in words.
The "Blacks for Trump" guy is apparently connected to a "black-supremacist" cult (Yehweh Bin Yehweh or some shit), who himself is connected to some murders and went too deep for even the InfoWars reporter (Hillary is a blue-blooded alien who only comes out at night, etc).

Edit: fuck

latinos_zpslc5nihfg.png

This is just Florida, FYI: not nationwide.

Explain to me how rubio keeps his senate seat with this kind of landslide.

holy smokes purge the FBI now

U6UehoA.png

FBI decided to go crazy with the investigation after reading Clinton Cash, a book full of right wing nutter conspiracies.

Law enforcement agencies don't get to engage in partisan politics. Comey should be fired and his temporary replacement should be responsible for a review and ejection of partisan actors, leakers, and other participants willing to use the FBI for political ends from the agency. This should be done with haste and with as broad strokes as necessary.

Obama should start to make it happen Wednesday and have it underway as Clinton takes office.

Hmm Trump says he raised $100 million from small donors in October.

Except combining all receipts from the first 19 days for both his campaign committee and Trump Victory only gets to $41.5 million.

So did this magic money come in the last 12 days or is he just full of crap.

Edit: Hillary Victory fund had $82 million on hand at Oct-19??

Slayven

She started the show talking about the history of the Yahweh Ben Yahweh cult in Miami and explained how one of its members (who was indicted for his participation in the cult's multiple murders) is the founder of the Blacks for Trump/gods2.com guy. She's done that a few times lately: start with a mini history lesson then put it into context that makes it relevant to the campaign. The footage of the man speaking was a little weird but the whole piece is well done.

You really don't wanna know...here it is anyway:

Star football player
Run in with the law, gets out
Joins a Miami kooky cult
Kooky cult becomes huge in Miami. Mayor even announces kooky cult day.
Miami Times paper investigates kooky cult. Turns out they're a black supremacist death cult.
At least 14 murders of white people tied to kooky cult. 7 from the star football player.
Kooky cult disbands in late 90s after a big trial and indictments.
15 years later, kooky cult rises from the ashes. Lead by a man named Michael The Black Man.

The Blacks for Trump signs you see in Florida rallies? All members of kooky cult.

edit: beaten!
Damn for real? I thought they were just nutty Hoteps

BSsBrolly

Banned
I can see why people in this thread are fed up with Nate Silver on Twitter... I'm just reading retweets and I'm annoyed.

Also, what is it about Hispanics that makes them so hard to poll exactly?

I can see why people in this thread are fed up with Nate Silver on Twitter... I'm just reading retweets and I'm annoyed.

Also, what is it about Hispanics that makes them so hard to poll exactly?

first generation immigrants of any type are kind of insular and tough to reach. Asians and latinos have low turnout in general compared to black and white voters, this is mostly why.

Latinos also tend to be migratory in some areas, moving around a lot with certain labor jobs, and many do not speak english as a first language or well at all- if you're not polling in spanish (and most pollsters don't) you won't reach these people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom