• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
(((Harry Enten)))Verified account
‏@ForecasterEnten
Four NH polls coming out today. The first two have Trump ahead.

ARE WE COOL???

Meowster

Megyn Kelly details Roger Ailes' harassment:

CwWISfIWIAIym8p.jpg
That's just sick. I'm on and off about Kelly but no one deserves to work in an environment like that. I hope things at Fox are better now with Ailes gone and Shep Smith and Kelly likely being the new main faces.

Nobody ever puts signs up in or around my polling area and it's not really busy, as far as I can tell.

Probably because it's a fairly small neighborhood, and it's a fairly large African American population. And it's an urban area NY (state). So the Trumpers would have an uphill battle swaying anyone with a dumb sign illegal placed outside a church.

No exit polls either. I wanted to do one with the primary, but they didn't bother in my "this is pretty clearly Hillary territory" polling location. Also the location only got like 10 people.

‏@ForecasterEnten

ARE WE COOL???

One of those polls already came out and was Trump +1 with a huge MoE. And we were warned yesterday the poll wasn't grounded in reality. Apparently the other major NH poll today will be more accurate and not scary at all.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
‏@ForecasterEnten

ARE WE COOL???
What are they? I only see wbur. Then there's survey monkey with Clinton ahead. Does I miss one

Teggy

Dante Chinni
‏@Dchinni
Recent NH poll comparison. MUR Bachelor's degree: Clinton 52%-Trump 30%. BUR Bachelor's degree: Clinton 37%-Trump 39%. Wow.

The MUR one seems a lot closer to national trends.

At this point I'm just going to call nate's model algorithmic unskewing, because that's basically what it's doing.

no surprise to end the campaign in philly-no early voting means you want to get people fired up and locked in for day-of volunteering after they vote

If you can handle the super right wing crap I'd imagine it's a great place to work at, I don't work for them but another law enforcement agency and it's awful in that regards
Seeing as I quit my last job due partially to low-key right wing crap, I doubt I would fair too well with high-key right wing crap...but I lived in Wyoming for 13 years quite comfortably, so who the fuck knows.

Though I imagine if someone tracked down my PoliGAF posts I would probably be excluded from the job no matter what :p

Doesn't the election site have a police officer on hand? In NYC we send the officer out to get people to move away if they're too close lol

Somebody must have shooed him off. My neighbor voted a half hour later and he was gone. The Ray Tensing trial is like next door as is the Sheriff's department so the place is crazy with law enforcement, though I'm sure most of the officers are very pro-Trump, sadly.

There's going to be so much talk of Oppo that the race reacts as if there were Oppo, even if there isn't. The electorate just reacts to the perception of Oppo.

I call it the Placoppo Effect.

NH won't matter when we win ALASKA!!

The fact that we're treating Arizona and NC as serious swing states should really put into perspective just how far gone this race is.

States like Colorado and Virginia are getting no attention at all, even though Trump's paths to the presidency become almost impossible without them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom