• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhaleonEB

Curious where and how much it will air. That's brutal.

NV early vote update: consistent with other states, NV got a Dem bump after Clinton's EV rally.

NV #earlyvote update (partial reporting): 617K voted; Dem lead +5.6 (was +5.4 y'day). Dems voting w/ Clinton Las Vegas rally, as expected

Seven smaller counties not reporting, so Dem lead will likely narrow ~0.1 when all counties reporting

Two more days of early voting in NV (Thurs & Fri), days Dems have done well in the past. Trump needs a big turnaround here

Status of firewall: not even warm.

Paches

giphy.gif

Finalizer

Grief.exe

I'm on mobile without a ton of time, but while we were freaking out over FL, was anyone paying attention to Texas?

https://www.texasobserver.org/early-voting-turnout-2016/

Democratic early voting has surpassed republican early voting for the first time ever.

The first four days of early voting are higher than the first 7 days of 2008.

Let's
Fucking
Go

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Haha oh my god:

Obama: "Marco Rubio tweeted that friends don't let friends vote for con artists. I guess he didn't have good enough friends"

Dear lord please drag Murphy's ass across the finish line.

Obama dragging Rubio: "He tweeted 'friend don't let friends vote for con artists.' Guess who voted for Donald Trump? Marco Rubio must not have good enough friends."

Ithil

I'm on mobile without a ton of time, but while we were freaking out over FL, was anyone paying attention to Texas?

https://www.texasobserver.org/early-voting-turnout-2016/

Democratic early voting has surpassed republican early voting for the first time ever.

The first four days of early voting are higher than the first 7 days of 2008.

So even if Texas stays red, the gap is going to be shrunk to presumably unnerving levels for the GOP? At the least the seeds have been planted for a blue Texas in the near future.

Jeels

If she actually takes Texas, that would imply there's a landslide coming.

I don't think it's happening. Only way it does is if conservative turn out is down. I do believe that democrat turn out in Texas will be significantly up due to people from states like Cali and New York coming into the state (and young professionals from all over flooding the cities in general) (and the influx of international immigrants in Texas), but I don't think it would be enough to offset the large existing voter base, once again, unless they don't show up in the same margins due to Trump.

Also, Ralston's report today had the tidbit that internal data he has has Heck getting destroyed in the early vote. Nice.

Heck's campaign went off the rails after access hollywood and I just assumed he was basically done at that point. He can't recover from the partisan split in early voting-in the same boat as Trump.

Obama: "Marco Rubio tweeted that friends don't let friends vote for con artists. I guess he didn't have good enough friends"

sick burn. Obama loves to go after Rubio.

I don't think it's happening. Only way it does is if conservative turn out is down. I do believe that democrat turn out in Texas will be significantly up due to people from states like Cali and New York coming into the state (and young professionals from all over flooding the cities in general) (and the influx of international immigrants in Texas), but I don't think it would be enough to offset the large existing voter base, once again, unless they don't show up in the same margins due to Trump.

You'll sit the fuck down and let us have this hit of hopium before we piss ourselves again. >:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom