• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I'm mostly poking fun, but ya' know... I'm sure you taught a great group of kids, but isn't that kind of skewed by being in a classroom setting?

I mean, I'm honestly more surprised when I see a kid who isn't starring at their phone, completely oblivious to everything around them. Walking in stores, in lines, even at freakin' buffets; heads down, stumbling along, consuming social media.

I ain't seein' it.

Looking at phones doesn't have much of an effect on their personality and views of the world.

Syncytia

I'm mostly poking fun, but ya' know... I'm sure you taught a great group of kids, but isn't that kind of skewed by being in a classroom setting?

I mean, I'm honestly more surprised when I see a kid who isn't starring at their phone, completely oblivious to everything around them. Walking in stores, in lines, even at freakin' buffets; heads down, stumbling along, consuming social media.

I ain't seein' it.

What if they're browsing poligaf?? Have to keep up with the thread cause it moves so damn fast.

Rachel Maddow connecting all the dots between Trump's biggest donor, Clinton cash, and Breitbart and the FBI.

It does not surprise me that the FBI is very republican, but I would think they were more neocons than alt right. Scary shit

I can't believe I miss neocons.

Holy shit at Rudy Guilliani knowing about the FBI investigation. There needs to be a complete investignition into the entire FBI.

GhaleonEB

I know it's been mentioned, but one not small benefit of such a large early vote in states such as Florida is, shorter lines on election day. Which will in turn probably translate to even more votes as people who might be turned away/off by huge lines are able to vote with a smaller time commitment.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Steve Schale looks like a fun guy. I bet he's fun to hang out with. Though I wish he'd stop saying DUUUUVAL, I imagine he yells.

Steve Schale looks like a fun guy. I bet he's fun to hang out with. Though I wish he'd stop saying DUUUUVAL, I imagine he yells.

People in Tallahassee are folksy fun. Really cool people.

Except my old high school friend who's now a lawyer carrying water for GOP voter suppression in the state. He's an ass.

Diablos

I know it's been mentioned, but one not small benefit of such a large early vote in states such as Florida is, shorter lines on election day. Which will in turn probably translate to even more votes as people who might be turned away/off by huge lines are able to vote with a smaller time commitment.
Very true, but you of course have to wonder if it benefits D or R voters more.

Very true, but you of course have to wonder if it benefits D or R voters more.
Huh? Dems are centered around large population centers. Republicans, even in Florida, ilve in the parts of the states even I, a dirty Ohioan, feel quite happy in shitting on. So, like, shorter lines help Democrats, because we're younger, we have kids, we don't have all day to vote. Old people can wait a while.

Y2Kev

This is the first time I can imagine such obvious bullshit from Russia. The alt right is bad but I'm starting to realize it's like super manipulated by Putin.

Tonight's Rachel Maddow is making me extrmely mad. Fuck these assholes at Breitbart.

Its insane. I knew about all of this but hearing it all put together shows how big thenough coordinated effort between all the players on the alt right are. I cannot fucking wait for Clinton to take all these people down.

Rachel has the guy from the Guardian on now. He says that this seems widespread. There needs to be a new leader only because Comey can't fix this.

Diablos

So Rudy says they had a trick or two up their sleeves to turn the election around... we saw the first trick. What's the second? Chachi prime time endorsement ad?

I think I'll feel better if we get through Friday with no leaks in the vein of Comey's letter or worse

This is the first time I can imagine such obvious bullshit from Russia. The alt right is bad but I'm starting to realize it's like super manipulated by Putin.
Western World needs to end his propaganda misinformation shit in the Internet, it's one of the main reasons why alt right all over the world surge.

@RalstonReports
Nearly 34,000 people had voted in Clark County by 6 PM. Going to be one of highest turnout days yet.

bye.

So Rudy says they had a trick or two up their sleeves to turn the election around... we saw the first trick. What's the second? Chachi prime time endorsement ad?

I think I'll feel better if we get through Friday with no leaks in the vein of Comey's letter or worse

No you won't.

Dierce

They have nothing left or they would have used it already. Same with the famous oppo although I think that exists but it is too conspiratorial for the mainstream media to touch it.

Y2Kev

Even if they give up a % lead, the raw vote wall DONALD DUMP will have to overcome in NV is going to be big. I'm not sure it is possible.

I'm really excited to see Trash Nate get a state super wrong so I can gloat about it on Twitter. Even if Hillary loses.

UraMallas

Tomorrow's Schedule:

November 4, 2016 Davenport, Iowa Get Out the Vote Senator Bernie Sanders
November 4, 2016 Iowa City, Iowa Get Out the Vote Senator Bernie Sanders
November 4, 2016 Cedar Falls, Iowa Get Out the Vote Senator Bernie Sanders
November 4, 2016 Omaha, Nebraksa Get Out the Vote Senator Bernie Sanders

Bernie going to predominantly white midwestern college towns is correct. Good call.

Y2Kev

I think we're like trending down in Iowa? Can't tell.

CwYEAlXXUAIe1Sn.jpg:large

Anyway I think that's kinda lost. I imagine Unaffiliated are republicans since I doubt they are Latinos in IOWA lol

Diablos

I think we're like trending down in Iowa? Can't tell.

CwYEAlXXUAIe1Sn.jpg:large

Anyway I think that's kinda lost. I imagine Unaffiliated are republicans since I doubt they are Latinos in IOWA lol
where do you get these images from?

Can like someone post a list of all the hot twitter accounts, EV reporting stuff, etc.? I'd really appreciate it

Crocodile

Maybe he gives a shit about the planet

That plus if the Dems take back the Senate he gets a great position to push his agenda no?

It's not hard to figure out. I have no idea why some people online are interested in relitigating the primaries or are more salty about the final results than Bernie himself clearly is.

UraMallas

Yeah. Iowa is over.

Hey, where do you go to check the names of people who voted? Isn't there a site where I can search for myself? I live in IA, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom