• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
best Sabato predicts that 272 EV are already cemented for HRC

HRC 293, DJT 214.... tossups 31 (Florida, ME-2, NE-2)

http://www.centerforpolitics.org/crystalball/2016-president/

2016_11_03_pres.png

70% of the total Florida vote?!

Yeah. That's insane. She's not playin' around here. She picked up where Obama left off, retooled her coalition with really good data, and she's gonna play up every advantage available. She isn't trying to coast to a narrow 270 win, she wants it all.

I hope she continues this in office. We need to complete the mental break in the GOP so they can start the process of becoming decent human beings, or at least passable legislators.

Step on their necks, Queen

Is that normal?
Absolutely not normal, no.

The important thing is the GOP is turning out their Likely voters right now. They've got a small pool of same day voters to work with. We're turning out our unlikely voters at the moment. So, if we're up in the early vote bigly (which signs point to we are) there's an even smaller than usual pool of voters for the GOP to claw back a margin.

I think in 2012, it was an 84k vote margin in the EV, and Obama won by 74k.

Oh my god, Dave Wasserman is so dumb.

‏@Redistrict
Five days from Election Day, it's clear who has the momentum. And it's not Hillary Clinton. This thing is close.

MOMENTUM
DOES
NOT
EXIST
IN
POLITICS
IT
IS
NOT
A
BALL
ON
A
SLOPE

Fucking CNN not a peep about the ratship that is FBI. "The new ON MESSAGE Trump!"

Oh well, go fuck that horserace duck. At least it will help dems wrt complacency.
Oh my god, Dave Wasserman is so dumb.

MOMENTUM
DOES
NOT
EXIST
IN
POLITICS
IT
IS
NOT
A
BALL
ON
A
SLOPE
Tweet ask him if he ever heard of the term dead cat bounce.

Fucking CNN not a peep about the ratship that is FBI. "The new ON MESSAGE Trump!"

Oh well, go fuck that horserace duck. At least it will help dems wrt complacency.

Tweet ask him if he ever heard of the term dead cat bounce.

Perhaps that's the plan ALL ALONG???

CNN is the real hero here

Interesting info from Kev's best friend Steve Schale.

"Non-white share of FL early voters thru yesterday: 31.3 Among NPA: 35 In other words NPA more diverse than state."

That is a really good sign.

i really want to know what they're giving him in return b/c he got clearly screwed by the dnc

Screwed by the DNC? Clinton adopted like 2/3 of his platform. DWS was kicked out.

If the Senate goes to Bernie, he's likely to be in charge of the budgetary committee.

Bernie didn't get screwed. He lost because minorities in the Democratic party didn't want him but he was far from screwed. The DNC could have not let him run, justifiably so, and they rolled out a red carpet for him.

BadRNG

It's not just that...

I don't even like her, but Beyonce is at the prime of her career right now, and she's been an outspoken activist.

Having her openly stumping for Hillary will be just as big as Michelle Obama, if not more so for millennials.
Not doubting it's a big deal to have someone as big as them stumping for you, they wouldn't do it if it didn't help, was more curious on the logistics and how it translated to immediate EVs is all.

TheFatOne

lol At Lawrence O'Donells show. The bottom banner is Breaking News: New Clinton Ad Uses Trump's Words Against Him. Like really guys? That needs a breaking news banner.
i really want to know what they're giving him in return b/c he got clearly screwed by his horrendous strategy and even more horrific campaign managers

Fixed.

sazzy

Lawrence just showed a new Clinton ad: "We are America... We are not him"

The amazing thing is, they don't name him, or show his picture. Just his words against a backdrop of pictures of people.

But his words have become immortalized in such a way that even if you don't follow politics, you know who it is.

He will forever be remembered by his words.

UMass Lowell NH

Hillary: 44
Trump: 44
Johnson: 5
Stein: 2

Gonna be tight! Though annoyingly, none of the pollsters from NH today were from awesome pollsters.

Wilsongt

That's the update a week later?! We knew this the day it happened. What the hell were they looking at in the first place if it wasn't that?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-finds-emails-related-to-hillary-clintons-state-department-tenure/

The FBI has found emails related to Hillary Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state on the laptop belonging to the estranged husband of Huma Abedin, Anthony Weiner, according to a U.S. official.

These emails, CBS News’ Andres Triay reports, are not duplicates of emails found on Secretary Clinton’s private server. At this point, however, it remains to be seen whether these emails are significant to the FBI’s investigation into Clinton. It is also not known how many relevant emails there are.

Joeytj

Banned
UMass Lowell NH

Hillary: 44
Trump: 44
Johnson: 5
Stein: 2

Gonna be tight! Though annoyingly, none of the pollsters from NH today were from awesome pollsters.

Yeah, it's annoying that none of the top tier pollsters have been doing much work in this final week.

But, come on, NH has been swingy for the entire campaign, and Trump has never gotten an average better than a tie, while HIllary has had up to a 10 point average lead (IIRC).

Obama is going to go there and knock some sense into them and that will be that.

Has NH always been this close?

Yes and no. Like I said. There's a bunch of "independent" voters who hate Trump but are holding their nose for Hillary and just tell pollsters they are "undecided" when bad news about her comes out.

Iolo

Well that's quite an interesting develo--- BREAKING NEWS: Hillary says LOL in an email to aide who was later fired and got a job a Popeyes

I think I'm getting Popeyes on the 8th for dinner. I mean why not

Hey you made a funny!

Does anyone know of any people who are doing analysis of Trump's chances in certain states like Iowa, or Republican counties in swing states, like Ralston or Schale are doing? Like real analysis, but not counting halloween costumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom