• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, someone kill Anthony Weiner already.

This dude is the biggest fuckup of all time.

The part of the whole Anthony Weiner saga that still floors me is that he keeps getting caught. Like holy fuck. You'd think after 2-3 rounds of this he'd at least figure out how to cover his tracks, if not manage his addiction.

Seriously, someone kill Anthony Weiner already.

This dude is the biggest fuckup of all time.

I actually sat adjacent to him on a nearly empty NYC subway about 2 years ago. He tried to strike up a conversation with me, I think he could tell I recognized him, it was sorta weird. It makes a bit more sense after watching that documentary where he's starved for attention.

...I had the chance.

Ok, he's obligated to tell Congress about any new developments:

Cv4GNBgWYAIF-M_.jpg:large

Debirudog

I actually sat adjacent to him on a nearly empty NYC subway about 2 years ago. He tried to strike up a conversation with me, I think he could tell I recognized him, it was sorta weird. It makes a bit more sense after watching that documentary where he's starved for attention.

...I had the chance.

Yuck.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
That statement from Paul Ryan sure looks stupid now.

Chumley

Banned
Trump's announcement to his thundering crowd about this is now hilarious, looking back on it.

I don't know how people can listen to the reaction from that crowd and not say the Trump movement has echoes of Hitler. The level of hatred is completely undeniable, they want to see her publicly executed.

Crocodile

Well this was a "fun" hour LMAO

Dude could be running for president right now if he wasn't such a fucking idiot.

Nah if the dude was going to be a fuck-up, its a good thing he did it before ever becoming, hypothetically, the nominee for president for the Democrats or even President. Fallout would be much worse otherwise.

SuperfireCorman

Neo Member
I hear you. Still, considering how utterly, perfectly context-free this whole mess is right now, calling for the man's head is a bit premature.

Bruh

Heh, well that's just the way I live my life. I have a hard time taking crap from someone without giving it back. I would be terrible in politics, I'll admit. I'm actually greatly impressed by how anyone can have a debate with Trump and not make him eat his microphone.

That has to take an amount of self control I certainly wouldn't have!

teiresias

Because at the end of the day I want at least one party that functions with a level head and actual governance in mind rather than none.

Appointing to key positions a member of a party that has shown it has no interest in actually governing and is instead interested in total obstruction is not acting in the interest of governance.

I don't know how people can listen to the reaction from that crowd and not say the Trump movement has echoes of Hitler. The level of hatred is completely undeniable, they want to see her publicly executed.

Millions of deplorables, at mininum, eating up whatever filth Trump and Bannon throw at them

That the immediate reaction from Republicans was trying to argue about how to make it harder for black people to vote says something though.

That was revealing and can be nice to point to later on.

Good tweets to save.

Chumley

Banned
And of course Trump will face no repercussions for totally fucking lying his ass off about this. What kind of chaos would have to happen on election day for him to go to jail? Does he really get off scott-free just because he never outright said "hey, please murder those people"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom