• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sazzy

r/donald was fantasizing that these emails were the 33k emails hacked by kim dotcom and then sent to wikileaks and then sent to the fbi

and now they're stuck with WEINER

Goodstyle

Cv4LLXLWIAAqQGb.jpg

zinc-breakdown.gif

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

Glad no one overreacted to this.

God I want this election over already.

If I wasn't busy I would run back through the last few pages and just do a wall of shame of ERRRRYBODY who showed their ass panicking over this 11th hour, nakedly political, october surprise bullshit from that piece of shit Comey.

Capella

So what is in the emails that required them to look into things if they aren't from Clinton, and aren't even from her private server?? I know Huma Abedin was in the state department but apparently the FBI hasn't notified them about anything or if it relates to them at all. :/

BiggNife

Man the past two hours have been a fucking rollercoaster, huh

For a hot minute there I actually thought Wikileaks might have gotten the email server

Kid Heart

So in the matter of like two hours we've gone from hope to despair to anger to laughter? I love Poligaf's wild ride, and I don't want to get off!

Joeytj

Banned
Wow.

So, they found emails between Huma and Weiner that might be pertinent to the investigation. Possibly, it's only 3 emails, not even emails from Hillary, not from her server.

My god, the biggest nothing in history. I hope the media realizes how much they fucked up with those initial headlines.

Most of them are quickly highlighting the fact that it's only 11 days before the election, so they know it will be important to clear up.

That he seemed to think that was a good attack line is amazingly inept.
He has no filter. He can be "moderate". He moved to confirm Garland first by breaking with GOP senate. Denounced Trump quickly. But he has no filter and said horrid things.

I do feel bad for him though, because he's a stroke victim and is partially paralyzed. But he's gone after Nov 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom