• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I think comey was trying to be as non partisan as possible and fucked up. He doesn't know how to do this right.

I don't buy that. the original news conference practically went out of its way to throw hillary under the bus as much as possible while still saying "uh, yeah we've got nothing."

Non partisan he isn't.

User1608

Banned
LOL, CNN headline now just reads:

"FBI reviewing new emails" and a picture of Clinton.

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.

Breaking news too:

Supreme Court to take up transgender bathroom case involving a transgender boy.
Ugh.

And please make the right decision SC.

Chumley

Banned
Podesta statement https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/792090165053382656

Cv4RyibWEAEb4Kw.jpg

Boke1879

This will be a day long story no doubt. But with nothing there what else can really be said?

The GOP knew what they were doing. Comey was vague. For what reason I don't know.

Now we know it has very little to do with Clinton. At the end of the day. Carlos Danger will be dragged through the mud. I doubt this is mentioned in any substance on Monday.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
This will be a day long story no doubt. But with nothing there what else can really be said?

The GOP knew what they were doing. Comey was vague. For what reason I don't know.

Now we know it has very little to do with Clinton. At the end of the day. Carlos Danger will be dragged through the mud. I doubt this is mentioned in any substance on Monday.

Unless Trump says something dumb it'll make the nightly news and that's all it'll do. I mean goddamn, fucking Weiner. If I was Huma I'd be drinking.

Does Weiner fuck up everything he touches?

He fucks up everything he looks at.

Blader

I think Ryan, Chaffetz, et al. genuinely thought it was related to the server investigation. Ryan looks like a complete fool.

the only good news about this is that it happened while my wife was busy in the field working, so she didn't get the Real Bedwetter Experience (she's worse than most of you combined in the middle of a bad monmouth poll)

this is like one of those TV episodes in a serial series where you expect to be shocked and the episode ends and you're like "WTF NOTHING HAPPENED"

rhandino

Banned
I came back from the Doctor and I am being received by this news and all the spins about it... smh.

So is this going to be a big story? Did Huma told his husband that they destroyed those 33k emails while dancing on Benjamin Ghazi grave during their traditional witches' sabbath?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom