• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeytj

Banned
6QMp3b.png

The entire Democratic Party right now is going from panic, to relief, to anger, then sadness at the media, and by the end of the day, hopefully just going back to laughing at Trump.

Retro

Y'all bedwetted straight through 10 pages since this morning, and it was a new thread too. Get yourself an adult beverage (or two, or three...), hose the stank off, and enjoy the weekend. This thing has been in the bag for a while now, if Trump had any (tiny) punches left he'd have thrown them when Grab-'em-by-the-Pussygate broke.

Pixieking

Banned
So, wait, straight up - nothing to worry about the emailzzzzzz?

(Seriously, though - nothing?)

(Sorry, wife's late birthday party in the background, so busy. :) )

Joe Molotov

And of course Trump will face no repercussions for totally fucking lying his ass off about this. What kind of chaos would have to happen on election day for him to go to jail? Does he really get off scott-free just because he never outright said "hey, please murder those people"?

He's not going to get elected, that's kind of a repercussion.

Chumly

Can their be a criminal investigation into the abuse of congressional powers for political purposes? Because this is out of hand and someone needs to go to jail and it's not Hillary Clinton

If I wasn't busy I would run back through the last few pages and just do a wall of shame of ERRRRYBODY who showed their ass panicking over this 11th hour, nakedly political, october surprise bullshit from that piece of shit Comey.

Honestly, I think comey was trying to be as non partisan as possible and fucked up. He doesn't know how to do this right.

So why was Hillary pinged from some weiner emails?

Does anyone know yet outside of some political doo doo?

Weiner is married (they're divorcing) to Hillary's main aide, Huma Abedin.

Huma probably emailed/texted something related to Hillary's private email address, so INVESTIGATION AND CHAOS

Revolver

I wonder what these emails could possibly be?

Huma: "Gotta work late cause of this stupid email thing."
Weiner: "Ok. I'll just spend time online"
Huma: "Keep it in your pants ok?"

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
We don't actually know yet. I mean, the emails could be "something".

Presumably, if it's 3 emails as suspected, it's probably not much of anything as... How could they not have read them yet? lol

Joeytj

Banned
LOL, CNN headline now just reads:

"FBI reviewing new emails" and a picture of Clinton.

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.

Breaking news too:

Supreme Court to take up transgender bathroom case involving a transgender boy.

The case, which should be heard this term, marks the first time the Supreme Court has considered the controversial issue playing out across the country, most notably in North Carolina, where the Justice Department has filed a civil rights suit against the state's so-called bathroom law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom