• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A win in FLA will basically end the election before it begins.

Did I read that 70% of votes will be counted by the end of the weekend? Wild if true.

It seems it will be obvious the election is over pretty early even if they don't want to call Florida because it's game over once that's done.

Then I can panic in like 5 close senate races .

Boke1879

A win in FLA will basically end the election before it begins.

Did I read that 70% of votes will be counted by the end of the weekend? Wild if true.

Yea 60-70% supposedly. That is insane. Florida still won't be called before the west coast polls are just about to close. Because once Florida is called that's is pretty much it.

Honestly fuck unions. I'm voting trump.

How dare you interfere with the well being of the planet so you can get a longer break

This is creating such partisan response bias leading to systemic polling error

Hmmmm, Kev is turning again. Someone get this man a drink.

Teggy

So I'm hearing 2 things about Florida:

1) Dems have passed Repubs in early vote

2) Repubs have 12% more early voters than 2012 will Dems are almost the same

So I should ignore 1 and bedwet about 2, correct?

Zackat

So I'm hearing 2 things about Florida:

1) Dems have passed Repubs in early vote

2) Repubs have 12% more early voters than 2012 will Dems are almost the same

So I should ignore 1 and bedwet about 2, correct?
You wouldn't be a librul if you did it any other way.

Not looking good in PA, Folks...

Eric ‏@ericmichel
What the mainstream media won't show you: 300,000 people and counting at a Trump rally this morning in Philadelphia #MAGA

CwbgSOAWIAAPaX2.jpg

Supposedly Kirkland Vodka is just unbranded Grey Goose. Can't drink vodka anymore after an unfortunate screwdriver incident a few years ago

I read an article that stated that it's unlikely, but that the water in the vodka is from the same factory. I think the same article states that the Kirkland Vodka tastes better anyways.

Maengun1

So the polls are actually looking pretty nice, yet 5*8 is still plummeting, CNN is still setting their hair on fire, and now the deplorables/wikileaks are legitimately trying to push a witchcraft angle in the final weekend?

Yeah I'm feeling pretty damn good

I read an article that stated that it's unlikely, but that the water in the vodka is from the same factory. I think the same article states that the Kirkland Vodka tastes better anyways.

It's 2/3 the cost, so as long as it doesn't taste or smell like carburetor cleaner, you're probably getting a deal

Kusagari

I heard on Monday Assange is going to drop some proof that Hillary is literally the spawn of Satan. Her real last name is Beelzebub.

Think it's game over folks.

three hour line at NC state university early voting site.

I don't fault the kids, I know that when I was their age I put everything off too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom