• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
State of the race if we just stop lying to ourselves

aFj2FF4.jpg

Grief.exe

I heard on Monday Assange is going to drop some proof that Hillary is literally the spawn of Satan. Her real last name is Beelzebub.

Think it's game over folks.

lol r/the_don was going crazy early on the 1st since they had riled themselves up that Asange would release something a week before the election to truly destroy Hillary.
There was no evidence for this of course, but the entire sub was buzzing.

State of the race if we just stop lying to ourselves
aFj2FF4.jpg

So what's going on in NH that is so radically different than VT?

I'm assuming they are fairly similar percentages of white people, but VT just has a higher percentage of educated voters?

royalan

I don't mind unions, but this particular stunt is pretty dumb. There is NO sympathy for SEPTA locally here.

Haha yep.

SEPTA is getting dragged left and right everywhere I go in Philly.

People do not care. Especially when the general consensus is that they're being hella greedy this time.

Glix

I know this is going to sound weird after everything that has gone on...

But when Conway was fighting with the silver hawk yesterday, concerning Mrs. Trumps speech...

and she claimed they were "cherry picking tweets" to show him bullying...

I just fucking lost it. I can't take this shit anymore.

A. The point was he has engaged in twitter bullying before. Even if it was "only" one or two times, the point still stands

B. IS SHE FUCKING KIDDING??? You could print out his tweets and paste them all to a wall and throw darts, and you would hit something bullying and aggressive and disgusting more often than not.

I just cannot take this shit anymore.

avaya

But when Conway was fighting with the silver hawk yesterday, concerning Mrs. Trumps speech...

A. The point was he has engaged in twitter bullying before. Even if it was "only" one or two times, the point still stands

B. IS SHE FUCKING KIDDING??? You could print out his tweets and paste them all to a wall and throw darts, and you would hit something bullying and aggressive and disgusting more often than not.

Conway is vile. She should be getting dragged by any journalist. She was very much onboard with bringing out the Bill Clinton accusers to the debate stunt.

Trace

Banned

The republican party and supporters of Trump have gone off the deep end this election.

-A Canadian Observer

TyrantII

So what's going on in NH that is so radically different than VT?

I'm assuming they are fairly similar percentages of white people, but VT just has a higher percentage of educated voters?

NH is the state where people run to if they can't cut it in another New England state, then proceed to blame all their life issues on government X.

Cheap housing as well if you pick the right town with only somewhat obscene property taxes.

He knows.. it's Kris..
One time I had a dream where Rudy Giuliani and I were playing craps on Literally Hell St. and President Trump came up to us to stop the game with imminent domain. I tried proving that Rudy had forced me to sign an adjustable rate mortgage that necessitated I make money the risky way, when it was revealed that Rudy was in on it the whole time and this was all a plot to get me permabanned on GAF.

And then I woke up.

Hail Satan.

It's absurd, don't let it get to you too much. I mean, this was published in the NYT. The country isn't electing that idiot for president, the whole situation is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom