• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

WeRtP

Um, I think someone broke Nate. Look at the time when it was updated last.

That map is absurd, but the funny part is Hillary would still win with that map.

NH is the state where people run to if they can't cut it in another New England state, then proceed to blame all their life issues on government X.

Cheap housing as well if you pick the right town with only somewhat obscene property taxes.

So my guess is likely right, less educated white voters to swing like with Vermont.

I thought bedwetting could get bad in PoliGAF...then I went to the Gaming thread where people have taken two semi-vague agenda points from an upcoming CDProjekt board meeting and have somehow drawn the conclusion that EA is going to initiate a hostile takeover and cancel Cyberpunk 2077. This place is a zen garden in comparison.

Has there been a more pronounced difference in these models this cycle? This is pretty nuts:

NYT: 84% D

538: 65% D

HuffPost: 98% D

PW: 85% D

PEC: 99% D

DK: 91% D

Cook: Lean D

Roth.1: Lean D

Sabato: Likely D

DNC reporting their HQs were bugged:

link

In an episode reminiscent of Watergate, the Democratic Party recently informed the FBI that it had collected evidence suggesting its Washington headquarters had been bugged, according to two Democratic National Committee officials, who asked not to be named.

I'm fine with no oppo dropo but could journalists blow up this story on how the FBI, Russia and the Trump campaign are all collaborating to bring down the Democrats? Goddamn.

Paches

Has there been a more pronounced difference in these models this cycle? This is pretty nuts:

NYT: 84% D

538: 65% D

HuffPost: 98% D

PW: 85% D

PEC: 99% D

DK: 91% D

Cook: Lean D

Roth.1: Lean D

Sabato: Likely D

It is funny, I am almost rooting for her to keep going down in 538 just to see how sad Nate will get after Tuesday.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
(We all know Katy Tur will be a media force for a long time. Question is which direction she chooses. Anchor, reporter, mogul. She can do anything she wants.)

TheFatOne

Can someone let me know when the god Sam Wang is on CNN. He's supposed to be in the 5 o'clock hour, but I'm not going to watch that trash channel.

SexyFish

Banned
Chuck Todd why the fuck do you have to start your program with "should we expect another Friday Surprise" god dammit my heart fuck.

avaya

Get some Nevada in your veins

Previously posted by adam: Mook predicts Trump will have to win Nevada by 10 points on Election Day in order to overcome early vote totals

Jon Ralston: Not sure about that, but: Trump is not going to win NV by 10 points on Election Day. Not even a Jim Carrey in "Dumb and Dumber" chance.

https://twitter.com/RalstonReports/status/794611429215125504

Clark Firewall at 61k and Mooks comments refer to a current 61k Firewall. There is the final day of EV today in Clark.......Reid Machine going into over drive:

Jon Ralston: More than 9,000 had voted by 11 AM in Clark County today. That's 50 percent higher than at same time Thursday. Last day usually biggest

With a 70k firewall Trump would need to win Election day by >20pts. This is impossible because >80% of the final day vote is in Clark and Washoe. Let that shit sink in.

Joeytj

Banned
Yeah, I've been ready Harry all day, and you can tell he's had enough of Nate Clicks.

And in regards to the oppo. Meh. If it comes, it will come, but Hillary and everybody else should just keep working her ass off and quit panicking.

DNC reporting their HQs were bugged:

link

I'm fine with no oppo dropo but could journalists blow up this story on how the FBI, Russia and the Trump campaign are all collaborating to bring down the Democrats? Goddamn.

Holy shit. A device "that could pick up calls from cell phones" sounds a little bit too high tech for O'Keefe.

Don't you guys see? The oppo isn't an orgy tape or Russian spy blackmail material. The oppo is you, and me, and everyone out there voting for Hillary.

The oppo was us all along.

Edit: Oh shit, nevermind! The oppo isn't us, it's real!

Edit2: Fuck you Brian Stelter

The shade of it all

@ForecasterEnten
So we got John Yob's firm (the guy who tried to takeover the Virgin Islands GOP), Trafalgar Group, and Zia Poll with new state polls today.

@jonfavs
@ForecasterEnten are you guys concerned about how many garbage vs high quality polls are getting thrown in the model this week?

‏@ForecasterEnten
@jonfavs I mean I am.

Nafai1123

Banned
Man, I really thought I'd be able to get through this election without contending with my boss and his Republican-ness. Never talk politics with him, try to avoid it whatsoever if he mentions something I take issue with. Just now we're talking and out of the blue he says "hey did you see those disgusting WikiLeaks emails from today?" I foolishly ask him what he's referring to, and yep, the fucking spirit dinner bullshit.

We went back and forth a bit about the entire email issue in general, the FBI, etc. He thinks Hillary should be in jail and since he's "handled top secret information" before believes he knows more than anyone else.

At least we both agreed that Comey should be fired and the FBI should clean house. We just both believe that for the polar opposite reason.

Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom