• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One time I had a dream where Rudy Giuliani and I were playing craps on Literally Hell St. and President Trump came up to us to stop the game with imminent domain. I tried proving that Rudy had forced me to sign an adjustable rate mortgage that necessitated I make money the risky way, when it was revealed that Rudy was in on it the whole time and this was all a plot to get me permabanned on GAF.

And then I woke up.

Hail Satan.
Crack the Whip!!

I am.

Fuck.
Aren't you always though?

studyguy

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-...-62-66-death-penalty-poll-20161103-story.html

Defeat is likely for both death penalty measures on California ballot, poll finds.

Proposition 62, which would replace capital punishment with life in prison without parole, received 44% support and 45% opposition among the 1,382 likely voters polled in October across the state through telephone interviews. 10% said they did not know how they would vote or refused to answer.

More confusing to interpret, pollsters said, were the results of Proposition 66, which seeks to speed up the death penalty system through changes and limits on how and how often death row inmates can challenge their convictions and sentences.

35% of voters said they would support Proposition 66, 42% said they would oppose it, and 21% said they did not know how they would vote or refused to answer.

Fucking CA. Fucking shitty worded ballot measures! Shit or get off the pot with this death penalty thing.

Don't you guys see? The oppo isn't an orgy tape or Russian spy blackmail material. The oppo is you, and me, and everyone out there voting for Hillary.

The oppo was us all along.

Edit: Oh shit, nevermind! The oppo isn't us, it's real!

Edit2: Fuck you Brian Stelter

Guys

GUYS

I JUST GOT BACK

from 45 minutes in the future

There was no oppo

fantomena

Hi everyone

PLEASE VOTE CLINTON EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE HER ONE BIT, EVEN IF YOU NEED TO PUSH YOUR BODY TO DO IT, EVEN IF YOU NEED TO DRAG YOUR BODY DOWN TO THE VOTING PLACE PLEASE VOTE CLINTON

SIncerely, me from Norway

Make this election end, in a good way.

Clinton should just buy the next 96 hours of airtime

fbzUm1t.jpg

Hi everyone

PLEASE VOTE CLINTON EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE HER ONE BIT, EVEN IF YOU NEED TO PUSH YOUR BODY TO DO IT, EVEN IF YOU NEED TO DRAG YOUR BODY DOWN TO THE VOTING PLACE PLEASE VOTE CLINTON

Make this election end, in a good way

Wait, you didn't come here to lecture us on how they're both the same?

Hi everyone

I already wrote in Queen Elsa, though. Did I mess up?

HTupolev

Hi everyone

But what if one of her coworkers seems to be into freaky stuff? Also, emails.

Hi everyone

Is it weird being so invested in a foreign election? I don't even know if you guys have a king or what.

This tweet gave me more hopium than anything else today:

Mike Memoli ‏@mikememoli 8m8 minutes ago
A very loose Clinton jokes about how she prepared for debate: "friends and my family just spending hours saying terrible things to me."

Does that sound like someone who's about to lose to a proto-Hitler?

fantomena

Is it weird being so invested in a foreign election? I don't even know if you guys have a king or what.

Yes, it is weird, I did not follow Obama vs. Romney and Obama vs. McCain much at all (I was very young, like something around 17 and 13 years old), but I remember I supported Obama.

But this election is between Hillary and Orange Hitler.

We do have a king and Im actually against the monarchy. :p

Grief.exe

Hi everyone

You were against Hillary until now?

Don't buy into the horse race narrative of the media though.

Damaniel

Banned
Hi everyone

I was floored to find out that my mom, a person that spent half the 90s listening to Rush Limbaugh and who believes many of the conspiracy theories and corruption allegations surrounding her and Bill, was rushing to get her ballot out for Hillary (even though she'll probably end up voting Republican down most of the rest of the ticket). Her dislike of Hillary is only beaten by her absolute fear and disgust of Trump.

If she can do it, so can anyone else. Even if you're just voting against Trump and have no love - or even respect - for Hillary, get out there and vote anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom