• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantomena

You were against Hillary until now?

Don't buy into the horse race narrative of the media though.

No. I was for her, but I still don't like her very much.

You mean Obama...

Yeah, sorry. :p

In Norway, she's apparently a conservative and the dude was a Bernie supporter.

Correct. I at least see her as a conservative. But that's because our political spectrum is a lot different than the US one.

Joeytj

Banned
Wow, the Judicial branch putting in the work today to save the republic:

@NBCNews
Federal judge in Ohio issues order barring supporters of Donald Trump from trying to intimidate voters

And

@AP
Judge: North Carolina counties must restore voters removed from rolls.

Dat Obama judicial legacy.

TheCrow

I also had to talk about the election with my boss today. He said no one likes Hillary so people won't vote for her and I just said that minorities are going to win us the election. He also said that she will be indicted and that Tim Kaine will be president with Biden as his vice president. I started laughed. But he said he isn't voting and wasn't interested in defending Trump.

Man, was really counting on some heavy-hitting oppo today...

Anyways, +2 for Hillary in Texas. Wasn't a fan during the primaries, but came around in the end.

Grief.exe

I'm about to unfollow trash Nate.

It's just so useless hearing from legitimate election analysts the early vote totals from different groups, then see Nate flailing in the dark citing TRENDZ from whatever trash poll he digs up.

I also had to talk about the election with my boss today. He said no one likes Hillary so people won't vote for her and I just said that minorities are going to win us the election. He also said that she will be indicted and that Tim Kaine will be president with Biden as his vice president. I started laughed. But he said he isn't voting and wasn't interested in defending Trump.

Are you a meth dealer? This sounds like the rantings of a dealer who samples too much of his product.

State of the race if we just stop lying to ourselves

aFj2FF4.jpg

Go home NH, you're drunk!

TI82

Banned
Just tired of hearing about emails already. The laws are clear she did nothing illegal, everyone that talks to me about it is coming from a military viewpoint which is different than civilian level. Just get her into office already before I go crazy lol

Fox318

Clinton should just buy the next 96 hours of airtime

You can buy too much airtime.

Linda McMahon lost her 2nd Senate run despite being up because she bought a crazy amount of attack ads on the weekend of the election.

There was a rain storm and many voters stayed home for the weekend where they were bombarded with ads.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
The fact that we have a Watergate-style hacking event being operated along with a clear push from a foreign country to swing the election in its favor and we have almost no major media talking about it is absolutely insane to me.

I'm about to unfollow trash Nate.

It's just so useless hearing from legitimate election analysts the early vote totals from different groups, then see Nate flailing in the dark at TRENDZ fro whatever trash poll he digs up.

I unfollowed him a couple of days ago. I also stopped watching network news a couple weeks back, essentially cutting shit I don't need to hear out of my life, lol.

Codeblue

Standing in line to vote early in Oklahoma. Looking at the ballot online, there's what appears to be a repeal of separation of church and state.

Revolver

not paying attention, what's this about?

Rudy was flapping his gums to anyone that would listen last week about how according to his sources something big was coming about Hillary ahead of Comey's letter. So the questions are coming if he had contact with active members of the FBI.

Joe

Do we all realize that we are primed for a contested election with only 8 Supreme Court Justices and what a clusterfuck that would be?

I don't believe this DNC story. Way too clickbait-y.

Do we all realize that we are primed for a contested election with only 8 Supreme Court Justices and what a clusterfuck that would be?

One the reasons you make sure your institutions are well maintained and managed is that sometimes you really need them.

TheFatOne

He's gonna get so many agents fired for that.

One can only hope. This is why I wanted Clinton instead of Sanders. She knows exactly what the GOP is right now, and I expect her to crack the whip. She's going to twist arms and snap necks behind the scenes. I didn't think Sanders would be capable of dealing with the GOP as is. I expect her to clean house at the FBI, and the GOP could cry all they want she probably won't give a shit.

SexyFish

Banned
Oh god, a PAC ad with a bunch of doctors saying Trump has a better plan for healthcare, then one doctor saying Hillary Clinton's plan is "the wrong prescription."

I fucking laughed so hard.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Wow, the Judicial branch putting in the work today to save the republic:

And

Dat Obama judicial legacy.

The one really nice thing if we don't get the senate and Republicans manage to block an SC appointment for the next four years is that Obama's appointments on the lower courts will help move things in our favor. They may not set precedents, but at least they won't make things worse for the next four years at least.

One can only hope. This is why I wanted Clinton instead of Sanders. She knows exactly what the GOP is right now, and I expect her to crack the whip. She's going to twist arms and snap necks behind the scenes. I didn't think Sanders would be capable of dealing with the GOP as is. I expect her to clean house at the FBI, and the GOP could cry all they want she probably won't give a shit.

I mean it gives the perfect excuse to clean house and not make it look like a partisan witch hunt.

And my money is on Comey staying and doing it himself. I do honestly believe now he was painted into a corner by catching wind of his staff's plan and wrote the letter to diffuse it as much as possible.

Oh god, a PAC ad with a bunch of doctors saying Trump has a better plan for healthcare, then one doctor saying Hillary Clinton's plan is "the wrong prescription."

I fucking laughed so hard.
Did you see the fucking hard lighting on the doctors in that ad? Did those doctors film that themselves? Like shit. Was it just filmed in the closet in between rounds?

You can buy too much airtime.

Linda McMahon lost her 2nd Senate run despite being up because she bought a crazy amount of attack ads on the weekend of the election.

There was a rain storm and many voters stayed home for the weekend where they were bombarded with ads.

Isn't this an urban legend as McMahon was never the polling favorite in either 2010 or 2012?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom