• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
I hope Podesta is 100% sure there is nothing else, because If i were Comey i would be like "Oh yea mofo about this email!!!" lol

Catherine Herridge at fox trying to say it might be about someone out of the government having classified info because the only reason they can do this is if the new info is important enough.

Emarv

Can we use this moment to remind ourselves that Comey threw Republicans a bone in July with the reckless comments, which were totally uncalled for in standard procedures and blatantly partisan? I'm not calling into question his rulings or judgment, but let's remember he has always been doing silly things due to partisan pressures.

Joeytj

Banned
The media took the Republican's narrative bait about the FBI "reopening" the case, hook, line and sinker.

And now instead of saying they were wrong, cable news is going to slowly and painfully talk about "optics" without acknowledging they got it wrong the first time.

From what I can tell, almost everybody sent out alerts based on the initial false assessment that the FBI was reopening the case, without actually reading the damn letter.

The media took the Republican's narrative bait about the FBI "reopening" the case, hook, line and sinker.

And now instead of saying they were wrong, cable news is going to slowly and painfully talk about "optics" without acknowledging they got it wrong the first time.

From what I can tell, almost everybody sent out alerts based on the initial false assessment that the FBI was reopening the case, without actually reading the damn letter.

Someone needs to rake the media over the coals with this overreaction. I assume the responsibility will fall on the shoulders of late night TV hosts.

Amir0x

Banned
I swear to god Anthony Weiner destroys everything even when his political career is over.

Now we have to suffer through 72 hours of poliGAF bedwetting because of Anthony fucking Weiner.

Goddamn why was he ever my favorite politician.

Loudninja

Irresponsible bullshit from the FBI,they were vague as possible while linking stuff to Hillary when in reality it had nothing to do with her.

I swear to god Anthony Weiner destroys everything even when his political career is over.

Now we have to suffer through 72 hours of poliGAF bedwetting because of Anthony fucking Weiner.

Nah we back on track

thebloo

when you're desperate to fill 24 hours of airtime with something, you have a way of figuring it out on the fly.

Jon Stewart said it well: "24 hours news is built for 9/11 events. So, in the absence of such a catastrophic event, they take the nothing and amplify it and make it craziness."

Boke1879

If anyone is bedwetting after this they really need to talk a seat and turn off tv and get some fresh air.

If this is a story past Sunday I'd be shocked.

Slayven

Can we use this moment to remind ourselves that Comey threw Republicans a bone in July with the reckless comments, which were totally uncalled for in standard procedures and blatantly partisan? I'm not calling into question his rulings or judgment, but let's remember he has always been doing silly things due to partisan pressures.

And they called him inept

tuffy

Where does the three email count come from?

NYTs is talking about potentially thousands.
It's a few pages upthread:
hNsLFSa.png

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Hillary's team finally released the second oppo?

http://www.vox.com/identities/2016/...ideo-miss-universe-grab-kiss-jennifer-hawkins

It's a horrible video. Not getting much coverage so far though.

Posted 5 pages ago and got lost in all the email stuff.

I know this is from huffington post, and I doubt this would get much media coverage considering this FBI thing.. but this is also a thing.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-jennifer-hawkins-video_us_58137b85e4b0390e69cfbbba

It really is a very uncomfortable video, and shows Trump up badly. Hope it gets more viewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom