• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmdajr

latest

EMAILS EMAILS EMAILS EMAILS EMAILS EMAILS EMAILS EMAILS EMAILS

#FOREVER

The media took the Republican's narrative bait about the FBI "reopening" the case, hook, line and sinker.

And now instead of saying they were wrong, cable news is going to slowly and painfully talk about "optics" without acknowledging they got it wrong the first time.

From what I can tell, almost everybody sent out alerts based on the initial false assessment that the FBI was reopening the case, without actually reading the damn letter.
Until FBI releases clarification, the media will chase the emails story. No thanks to complete hacks like Cilizza and Andrea Mitchell.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Are they saying these emails were found back during the initial investigation of Weiner?

Amir0x

Banned
If anyone is bedwetting after this they really need to talk a seat and turn off tv and get some fresh air.

If this is a story past Sunday I'd be shocked.

It is the ultimate fill-in-the-blanks story. Fuckface coomey calculated this perfectly. You let the deplorables imagine worst case scenarios, you have media near universally misreporting the details, and you give Trump a news cycle or two.

Hillary will still win, but i want to fucking get my +8 margin, this could cut into that. Fucking goddamn BULLSHIT.

Nobody thinks this ends Hillarys campaign. But the margin of victory now is in jeopardy unless coomey fixes this goddamn partisan vagina dive.

Boke1879

It is the ultimate fill-in-the-blanks story. Fuckface coomey calculated this perfectly. You let the deplorables imagine worst case scenarios, you have media near universally misreporting the details, and you give Trump a news cycle or two.

Hillary will still win, but i want to fucking get my +8 margin, this could cut into that. Fucking goddamn BULLSHIT.

This is nothing though. Nothing is even being reopened. The media will do what they've always done. Say "EMAILS" people have heard that every single day for what seems like 2 years now. It's baked in at this point.

And there isn't anything to even report on. We don't know the content of the emails and we know they aren't sent by Hillary or from her server. So the media will have to do gymnastics to even report on this for an extended amount of time

Iolo

The most interesting thing that came out of this, to me, was that the investigation was not "technically" closed. Does this mean it's just going to be open forever, waiting for new emails to drip in every couple months?

I might be confused, but why is the FBI investigating Weiner's sexting? Why would that be a Federal case?

possible underage

Boke1879

Yeah, not really thrilled about a PAC making hay about this against the FBI.

He should have given more info on this one. The GOP were quick to pounce on this politically and it's not like Comey did anything to prevent it. The optics for him look like this could be partisan even if it wasn't

Debirudog

I think it kinda annoys me people are saying "it's nothing" to a video of Trump humiliating Jennifer in front of an entire audience. Oppo or not, it's disgusting.

Unbelievable that Mr. Dick, who has nothing to do with Clinton, is what people are panicking over.

Boke1879

I think it kinda annoys me people are saying "it's nothing" to a video of Trump humiliating Jennifer in front of an entire audience. Oppo or not, it's disgusting.

Unbelievable that Mr. Dick, who has nothing to do with Clinton, is what people are panicking over.

Yea that shit "isn't nothing" it's disgusting and vile.

Amir0x

Banned
This is nothing though. Nothing is even being reopened. The media will do what they've always done. Say "EMAILS" people have heard that every single day for what seems like 2 years now. It's baked in at this point.

And there isn't anything to even report on. We don't know the content of the emails and we know they aren't sent by Hillary or from her server. So the media will have to do gymnastics to even report on this for an extended amount of time
I know it is nothing, you know it.

But the media consuming public does not grasp nuance. Look at how easy it is to simply list a mountain of negative word association. Anthony Weiner, pervert. New emails, more deception. Must be something significant, why would Coomey bitch do this now? Huma. Hillary. Emails. Pervert weiner.

It is eaay for nutters to connect the dots into an even more salacious story, regardless of the truth you and i know.

I am not afraid of losing. Im afraid of thus stopping our margin increasement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom