• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to get the sense that ME-2 is moving away from Trump?

Cwdrb5bUkAA4LQ-.jpg:large

i think everyone assumed this one to be true some time ago.

If she was any kind of asset to the Trump campaign this might be a big deal- but as it is, she's been a bust. No one sees her as anything more than a gold digging trophy wife with a funny accent.

I saw an amusing anecdote that was making the rounds recently with someone saying "ann romney prancing around on rafalca with a diamond studded bridle would STILL be more relatable than melania trump" and it's absolutely, positively true.

Ann at least came off as human. Melania seems like a russian femme-bot programmed to plagiarize speeches.

Imagine an article like this about Trump:

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2012/03/mitt-romneys-humor-an-appreciation/254282/

The Melania stuff is good for baiting Trump supporters with for the next four years when they bitch about illegals taking work from Americans.

Not

Banned
Subscribing to this thread because I really need a reassuring echo chamber right about now. I'm serious

Ugh you guys what's happening

jonjonaug

Subscribing to this thread because I really need a reassuring echo chamber right about now. I'm serious

You've come to the wrong neighborhood. This is the thread for bet wetting, stomachaches, and loss of appetite.

Hillary has lost. Because Comey is going to indict her tomorrow. And the GOP will increase their Senate margin to confirm all of President Trump's appointments. Such as Justice Giuliani and Attorney General Arpaio.

Looks like a record will be broken in Nevada (via Ralston):
"We are going over 50K in Clark today. It already is at 43K-plus. And there are several hours left of voting at some sites. Record coming."

Are you a witch? That is exactly what he said, he explained his methodology amd that the senate race is the only uncertain thing
I am not Christine O'Donnell.

Whoever makes the election night thread, please including polling closing times and if possible, what states and counties to watch for to get a general theme of the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom