• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RECORD: 43k EV voters in one day, most in @MiamiDadeCounty history! Haven't voted? Why wait? https://t.co/Dy0jWcRcCO https://t.co/2I0lyBhXDd

IMG_20161104_222214.jpg

Gawd bless the Schale

HTupolev

The shit that's been flying around over the last week, and especially the last day, makes me feel awful about everything. Whatever happens, it'll be incredibly difficult for this country to heal.

Is that National Enquirer story actually a big deal?

Bill Maher is legit scared it seems like. I hope some of the liberals still on the fence watching his show get scared as well.

Emarv

What did he say other than I assume "just watch the senate races"? Also, has he given a "what to watch for" on Tuesday yet?
On the most recent episode of Sam Wang's podcast, he talks about what he's watching for on Tuesday. Basically just the over/under of NH and NC relative to his meta-margin.

Whats going on?
Remember when Al Roker went to the White House and shat himself?

Maher accidentally peed in his pants during the President Obama interview.
On the most recent episode of Sam Wang's podcast, he talks about what he's watching for on Tuesday. Basically just the over/under of NH and NC relative to his meta-margin.
I didn't get a chance to listen to that episode yet. Thanks!

Sure seems that way. West Virginia is going to elect a Dem governor while probably giving Trump a record margin in that state.

West Virginia is a bit of a special case. Loads of dixiecrats still registered D with R voting tendencies, so you still get the odd D politician that's still super red in everything but name.

I was being facetious there. Rubio is done.

NeoXChaos

West Virginia is a bit of a special case. Loads of dixiecrats still registered D with R voting tendencies, so you still get the odd D politician that's still super red in everything but name.

I was being facetious there. Rubio Murphy is done.

Yup. Rubio is going to have enough Hispanic support to win.

I was being facetious there. Rubio is done.

Miami-Dade at 77% of total 2012 vote with 2 more days of EV and Election Day. This is gonna be YUUUUUUGE!

The shit that's been flying around over the last week, and especially the last day, makes me feel awful about everything. Whatever happens, it'll be incredibly difficult for this country to heal.

The normalizing of Trump's behavior and his platform will have permanent damage. The corruption of minds by right-wing social media garbage will take a long time to wear off-if it ever does. Our television media served up a mix of reality TV and innuedno for their own game. No idea how you even start to fix that.

We'll be OK though. Oddly I think one of our best hopes going forward is Obama-we can't even start to fix what's wrong until the party getting in the way of any progress can be brought to accountability by the fair and equal vote of the electorate. His work to fix gerrymandering is going to be super critical to our collective future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom