• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sharp-dapper-shirt-stays-2016-shirt-stays-legs_51c8b44c-83e3-4e57-bedf-662008564b96_1024x1024.jpg

?
Seems kind of pointless.

I wore these when I was a police officer, they are pretty great

gaugebozo

we're actually pretty fortunate black voters are as engaged as they are.

If black voters turned out at the same rate asians and latinos historically did, you'd be looking at massive, irreversible republican majorities every 4 years.
Wow. The Obama turnout wasn't a fluke but post of a trend.

Barzul

we're actually pretty fortunate black voters are as engaged as they are.

If black voters turned out at the same rate asians and latinos historically did, you'd be looking at massive, irreversible republican majorities every 4 years.

And I'd bet black women make up the majority of that number.

Zukkoyaki

NV obviates the need for NH. Now, I agree we need MI/WI/PA, but who was making the argument we felt safe there?

If FL and NC deliver they're all irrelevant anyway.

I feel pretty good about WI. MI less so. I hope models in MI take into account lower black turnout.

Clinton's lead in PA is 4, which is just below what Obama won it by, so I feel reasonably confident there.

Recent GA polling has been tighter than MI polling

NV obviates the need for NH. Now, I agree we need MI/WI/PA, but who was making the argument we felt safe there?

If FL and NC deliver they're all irrelevant anyway.

I feel pretty good about WI. MI less so. I hope models in MI take into account lower black turnout.

Clinton's lead in PA is 4, which is just below what Obama won it by, so I feel reasonably confident there.

Eh...i don't see Clinton performing the same as obama in 2012.

Trump is doing HORRIBLY in the philly suburbs. much worse than Romney was- 50% of this area has a 4 year degree.

Given that this is where all the growth has been from millenials moving in while the rest of the state declines in population, Clinton is going to end up a couple points higher than 4 years ago.

And I'd bet black women make up the majority of that number.

would be a safe bet. Educated black women outvote every other demographic in the country period.

Zackat

You know it's the truth. That's why it's funny.

I spent years on the road in Florida, hitting every damn one stop-light town, and staying in their Holiday Inn.

Florida is full of multitudes. And gators
Oh it's definitely true. It's incredible how different north Florida is from south florida. Like 2 different places.

Driving back to Gainesville on the turnpike I knew I was almost back when I saw the "WE BARE ALL" signs for the strip club/wing joint truck stop.

Try not to objectify and overly sexualize our public servants, please.

I am a public servant.

I'll objectify all I want.

That being said, someone I used to date is on my facebook right now, posting about going to a Trump rally. she's been SUPER republican lately and has had a habit of posting diet racist republican memes about michelle obama.

I'm so conflicted. was I banging a racist?

A car crash at a high enough speed would be near instantaneous. Far preferable, although my choice personally would be the car attack.

Ah, a car attack. That's how all the good ones go.

I choose heart attack because there is less risk of property damage, the most important measure of a man's wealth and estate. Personal property is what separates men from animals and I would prefer to die like a man - with all my material possessions intact.

Let's talk about commodity. A man has a moral motivation towards acquisition, because to expand one's scope of ownership is to improve oneself. When a man dies, his belongings become a museum. They are a monument to his achievement that stands in firm objective worth. There are many hallmarks of a well-assembled estate, one of which is the all important automobile. To lack an automobile is to lack a jewel in one's crown. No Pharoah should be buried without his jewels and no man should die without a vehicle to signify his utility.

To perish in an automobile accident is to not only be killed, but to compromise one's estate. Immortality is impossible, but legacy is measurable. I would assure you that I, dead but with an automobile, would be measured with a longer stick than you, whose automobile died with him.

witness

Man, Real Time last night was some depressing shit. I get it though, he's scared because he doesn't have faith in the voters. I hope we get the Obama style victory that many people here are expecting based on early voting so we can see the difference a week makes. Great interview with Obama though.

We got our tickets to see Obama in Kissimmee on sunday! First time we will get to see the president in person, we have already seen Bill and Hillary. So excited!

Ah, a car attack. That's how all the good ones go.

I choose heart attack because there is less risk of property damage, the most important measure of a man's wealth and estate. Personal property is what separates men from animals and I would prefer to die like a man - with all my material possessions intact.

Let's talk about commodity. A man has a moral motivation towards acquisition, because to expand one's scope of ownership is to improve oneself. When a man dies, his belongings become a museum. They are a monument to his achievement that stands in firm objective worth. There are many hallmarks of a well-assembled estate, one of which is the all important automobile. To lack an automobile is to lack a jewel in one's crown. No Pharoah should be buried without his jewels and no man should die without a vehicle to signify his utility.

To perish in an automobile accident is to not only be killed, but to compromise one's estate. Immortality is impossible, but legacy is measurable. I would assure you that I, dead but with an automobile, would be measured with a longer stick than you, whose automobile died with him.
I heard of someone who died from heart disease while making coffee. That's dope as fuck. Godot vibes for sure.

Oh it's definitely true. It's incredible how different north Florida is from south florida. Like 2 different places.

Driving back to Gainesville on the turnpike I knew I was almost back when I saw the "WE BARE ALL" signs for the strip club/wing joint truck stop.

Is that right, the turnpike? I guess you're too good to drive on PUBLIC roads with the poors and the commies. I bet you support Trump's road plan.

/s

Grief.exe

Reality
Jon Ralston
‏@RalstonReports
Final (almost) NV early #s are in: Trump is dead. GOP in big trouble in #nvsen, two House seats and #nvleg control.

538 Delusions

CwgY7hrXgAMVntd.jpg

studyguy

The fact that Anthony Weiner lives is just proof Clinton doesn't murder her political liabilities anyway. Just disappear Weiner.

Reality
Jon Ralston
‏@RalstonReports
Final (almost) NV early #s are in: Trump is dead. GOP in big trouble in #nvsen, two House seats and #nvleg control.

538 Delusions

CwgY7hrXgAMVntd.jpg

This model is shameful.

FL and NC have no business being any shade of red, even just looking at polling.

Are there any updates about Texas? It would make me and my family so stoked if that went blue.

You have to remember that Obama lost Texas by 16 four years ago. 16!! Clinton getting inside of 10 would be a win. Getting inside of 5 would be insane. She isn't going to win but getting these new voters out is going to give local groups like Battleground Texas a lot of good data moving forward. You should at volunteering with them in two years!

GhaleonEB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom