• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barzul

IOWA
Loras College Poll (11/1-3):

Clinton 44%
Trump 43%
Johnson 3%
Stein 3%

PENNSYLVANIA
Muhlenberg College/Morning Call Poll, (10/30 - 11/4):

Clinton 44% (+4)
Trump 40%
Johnson 7%
Stein 2%

"Gold standard" polls for each state:
Kyle Kondik ‏@kkondik 8h8 hours ago
Two late polls worth noting in IA/OH - Des Moines Register (probably comes out tonight) & Columbus Dispatch mail poll (tonight or tomorrow)

How do you guys know where polling will come from? Am I missing something?

CBS releases state polls almost every Sunday on Face the Nation and announce it on twitter/Cbsnews.com. Everything else is pre-announced on twitter.

What are the states that only have Election Day voting? I saw on the last week tonight video there are 13, sounds like way too many. I know Pennsylvania and Michigan are two of them. Mississippi too I think.

MI, PA, NY, NH, CT, RI, DE, VA, SC, MS, AL, MO, KY have no early voting. There's actually more if you discount states like NJ that just have in person absentee voting.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Yeah des monies register's second gold standard poll of the cycle after ha last flop in February

thebloo

What are the states that only have Election Day voting? I saw on the last week tonight video there are 13, sounds like way too many. I know Pennsylvania and Michigan are two of them. Mississippi too I think.

This pic seems up to date.
earlyvoting.jpg

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
From outside my home in suburban Houston:

ajL1jY9.jpg

It's so neatly tucked to the side of a power generator though. I wonder why bother when visibility is low.

Mr.Mike

A Trump supporter made a super slick website for a fake newspaper just to post a fake story that Hillary had a dude assassinated.

https://twitter.com/HeerJeet/status/795045986460692480

Eh, there's plenty of templates you can take and just modify a bit. Buying a domain is about 12 bucks and a few minutes, and then hosting the site with whatever cloud provider is similarly easy and cheap (pennies per gigabytes of bandwidth used).

Kinda crazy how completely dishonest people are willing to be, but this is the Trump camp.

550% more Pakistanis? That stands out the most to me of the entire awfulness for some reason. At least get your memes correct, man.

While you're correct on the flag, I am thinking that is meant to stand for refugees, or "Muslim Rapefugees" if you swim in the neo-Nazi pools Garrison is playing to.

It's sad that dude went from being a no-name 'Libertarian' cartoonist who had his work appropriated by the dregs of online humanity, to loving their attention and becoming their Asshole Whisperer.

What the fuck is wrong with him? He's basically turning into Trump with all his Twitter meltdowns

I mean, that HuffPo piece essentially challenged his integrity as a data reporter. I'd be mad as well.

I think Nate hasn't done a very good job of modelling the polls this cycle, but doing a poor job is not the same as purposefully misleading readers, which is what the Huffpo piece is alleging.

thebloo

I mean, that HuffPo piece essentially challenged his integrity as a data reporter. I'd be mad as well.

I think Nate hasn't done a very good job of modelling the polls this cycle, but doing a poor job is not the same as purposefully misleading readers, which is what the Huffpo piece is alleging.

I agree, that dude went too far. But, he still reacted badly and came of as a whiner.

Debra Messing!

Ithil

Sorry if this is old, I didn't see it earlier:

Sopan Deb:

Trump in Tampa: "As you know, the Cubans just endorsed me..."

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/794914538541948928

All of the Cubans! It's over.

Why does he always do that "just endorsed " thing?
Every time he mentions an endorsement, real or fictional, he acts like he got it right before the rally started even if it's like the fourth time he's mentioned that endorsement over the course of weeks or months.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Nate's pre-final count meltdown is going to make his post-final count meltdown all the more delicious.

mstevens

Why does he always do that "just endorsed " thing?
Every time he mentions an endorsement, real or fictional, he acts like he got it right before the rally started even if it's like the fourth time he's mentioned that endorsement over the course of weeks or months.

Yeah, seriously. I think he said the ICE quote during each debate.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Nate's not gonna have a meltdown if Clinton wins lol

He will if he gets several states wrong.

Remember, in 2012 he nailed every single one. And looks like he's already fucked up on Nevada. Dude is not gonna take it well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom